SHEETPAN SAUSAGE SUPPER
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, parsnips, sweet potatoes and onions to a baking sheet. Add the olive oil, sage, salt and pepper and toss. Put the sausages in and around the vegetables.
- Bake until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve.
RANCHO SAUSAGE SUPPER
- In a large skillet, fry sausage until pink color dissappers.
- Add onions and green pepper.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with a green salad and rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.3, Fat 36.8, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 88.2, Sodium 1112.2, Carbohydrate 28, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 8, Protein 17.5
RANCHO SAUSAGE SUPPER
- In large skillet, fry sausage until done; drain fat.
- Add onions and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, macaroni, chili powder, salt and sugar.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes until macaroni is done.
- Serve hot with a green salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505.8, Fat 36.7, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 88.2, Sodium 1104, Carbohydrate 27.6, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 7.9, Protein 17.4
FAMILY SAUSAGE SUPPER
Treat your family to a delicious 30 minute supper! Serve pasta topped with herb cooked Polish sausage and vegetables mixture.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook vermicelli to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water. Return to saucepan. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the margarine. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 3 tablespoons margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli; cook about 5 minutes or until broccoli is thawed, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add sausage, oregano and garlic powder; mix well. Cook about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Place warm vermicelli on serving platter. Top with sausage and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 4 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 1/3 Cups, Sodium 1110 mg, Sugar 3 g
SPANISH SAUSAGE SUPPER
A pastor's wife shared her recipe for this colorful all-in-one skillet meal that she frequently brings to church dinners. Hearty chunks of smoked sausage and canned tomatoes with chilies add just the right amount of zip to a packaged rice mix. -Gene Pitts, Wilsonville, Alabama
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580 calories, Fat 36g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 2599mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
This hearty dish is quick and easy to fix after a busy workday. We like to use hickory and bacon baked beans and serve it with fruit or a green salad for a complete meal. -Karen Roberts, Lawrence, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 7 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the baked beans, corn, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until melted., Garnish with onions and sour cream if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 511 calories, Fat 23g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 947mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
POLISH SAUSAGE SUPPER
- Heat oven to 425°F. In ungreased 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish, layer sausage and apple; top with sauerkraut. Pour apple cider into baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 30 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and apple pieces can be pierced with fork. Remove baking dish from oven.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto sausage mixture.
- Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are cooked and golden brown on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690, Carbohydrate 50 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 4 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 2420 mg, Sugar 20 g, TransFat 2 g
More about "rancho sausage supper recipes"
EASY RANCH SAUSAGE ROLLS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
SUPERBOWL SIDE DISH, RANCH SAUSAGE STARS - OH SWEET BASIL
BRAISED RANCHO GORDO BEANS AND SAUSAGE - ST. SUPéRY ESTATE …
RANCHO SAN MIGUEL MARKETS - RECIPE: MICHIGAN BEANS AND …
RANCHO SAN MIGUEL MARKETS - PRINT RECIPE: MICHIGAN BEANS AND …
DILL PICKLE & RANCH PASTA SALAD | I HEART RECIPES
SIMPLE SAUSAGE AND RICE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
21 EASY GROUND SAUSAGE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
EASY SAUSAGE DINNER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
24 GROUND SAUSAGE RECIPES (ALL OF THE BEST INSPIRATION)
SHEETPAN SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
FARMER SAUSAGE SKILLET SUPPER - GREAT TASTES OF MANITOBA
HVR RANCH CORN WITH ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE CASSEROLE - HIDDEN VALLEY
22 GROUND SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR ANY MEAL - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
SAUSAGE AND RANCH QUICHE - PLAIN CHICKEN
SAUSAGE SHEET PAN DINNER PIONEER WOMAN - CHEFS & RECIPES
25 TURKEY SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR HEALTHY MEALS - INSANELY GOOD
QUICK SAUSAGE SUPPER RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST HAMBURGER SAUSAGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RANCHO SAUSAGE SUPPER - CHAMPSDIET.COM
RANCH SAUSAGE STARS - THE PERFECT HOLIDAY APPETIZER - MOMMY'S …
25 SATISFYING SMOKED SAUSAGE RECIPES FOR EASY WEEKNIGHT MEALS
25 ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPES - EASY MEAL & DINNER IDEAS | KITCHN
SLOW COOKED BBQ RANCH SAUSAGE - 5 DINNERS IN 1 HOUR
COWBOY SKILLET SUPPER - SMARTYPANTSKITCHEN
19 BEST GROUND SAUSAGE RECIPES THAT ARE EASY AND DELICIOUS
SUNDAY SUPPER | GUY'S RANCH KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
WHAT TO MAKE WITH PORK SAUSAGE: 27 AMAZING RECIPES
SAUSAGE STARS RECIPE RANCH DRESSING - THERESCIPES.INFO
36 SAUSAGE RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - MASHED.COM
EASY SAUSAGE SUPPERS - BBC FOOD
PECAN BREAKFAST SAUSAGE - RANCHO PECANA
SAUSAGE AND RANCH BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
EASY ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP [VIDEO] - THE RECIPE REBEL
HOT RANCH & SAUSAGE DIP - 4 INGREDIENTS - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
CHICKEN SAUSAGE BACON RANCH SALAD - 10 MINUTE DINNER!
ONE PAN RANCH SEASONED SAUSAGE GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #main-dish #pasta #fall #stove-top #dietary #one-dish-meal #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook sausages and onions in a Dutch oven?—Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain. Add the cabbage and water.
How to cook cabbage and sausage for Soup?In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain. Add the cabbage and water. Cover and cook on low for 10 minutes. Stir in the carrots and potatoes. Cover and cook for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Where should you store cabbage?
How to cook sausage roast in oven?—Judy Batson, Tampa Florida Preheat oven to 400°. Place the first 9 ingredients into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; preheat broiler. Broil sausage mixture 3-4 in. from heat until vegetables are lightly browned, 3-4 minutes.
What do you put in a smoked sausage Burger?Ingredients. 1 2 pounds smoked sausage, halved and cut into 3/4-inch slices. 2 1 large onion, cut into eighths. 3 1 medium head cabbage, chopped. 4 1/2 cup water. 5 1 pound carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices. 6 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.