BLACK BEAN AND CORN ENCHILADA EGG BAKE
Enjoy this delicious black bean and corn enchilada egg bake - a hearty casserole dinner that's perfect if you love Mexican cuisine.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom of greased baking dish, overlapping. Spoon beans and corn evenly over tortillas. Spoon cheese soup evenly over vegetables. Cut remaining 4 tortillas into 1-inch strips; arrange over top.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, milk and cumin; beat until well blended. Pour over tortilla strips. Cover tightly; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 325°F. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for 55 to 60 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- To garnish, cut five 1-inch-long poinsettia-petal shapes from bell pepper; arrange in center of dish to resemble poinsettia flower. Tuck 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro between petals. Or, chop bell pepper and cilantro; sprinkle over top.
- To serve, cut into squares. If desired, top with salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 420 mg, Sugar 5 g
BLACK BEAN TORTILLA CASSEROLE
"A cousin gave me this recipe- she know my family loves Southwestern fare," says Sue Briski of Appleton, Wisconsin.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large saucepan, combine the onions, peppers, tomatoes, picante sauce, garlic and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the beans. , Spread a third of the mixture in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with four tortillas and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers; top with remaining beans., Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 609mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 14g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BLACK BEAN AND CORN QUESADILLAS
My vegetarian husband goes crazy over these every time! They are really cheesy, a little bit spicy, and a little bit sweet. Feel free to play around and add chicken or veggies, if you desire. Don't forget the salsa and sour cream!
Provided by EFasse
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in onion, and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans and corn, then add sugar, salsa, and pepper flakes; mix well. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Melt 2 teaspoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the skillet, sprinkle evenly with cheese, then top with some of the bean mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook until golden, then flip and cook on the other side. Melt more butter as needed, and repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363 calories, Carbohydrate 45.6 g, Cholesterol 26.5 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 13.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 732.5 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
GREEN BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine green beans, corn, soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, celery, and onion in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Pour vegetable mixture into a 8-inch square baking dish and spread evenly.
- Combine crackers and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix well, coating crackers with the butter. Pour over the vegetable mixture in the baking dish and spread evenly without stirring. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 44.1 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 749.3 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
BLACK BEAN, EGG & CORN CASSEROLE
This is a great breakfast dish that comes together quickly. Perfect for a holiday morning! You can make it ahead of time, put it in the refrigerator and then just pop it in the over and bake.
Provided by Dallas Chef WOut Ti
Yield 1 casserole, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat over to 325 degrees; grease a 9x11 baking dish.
- Saute onion in oil for 5 minutes; add cumin and cook for 2 minutes. Mix beans and onion, then pour into baking dish.
- Combine eggs, corn, milk, cheese, mustard, and cayenne in a large bow; pour over beans. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake until firm, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
BLACK BEAN AND CORN GUACAMOLE
Head to any Mexican restaurant and we guarantee you'll see this combo on the menu. The bright colors and contrasting textures make black beans and corn fun additions to guacamole. For extra flavor, grill the corn first.-Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, mash avocados until almost smooth. Stir in lime juice and ½ teaspoon salt. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Adjust seasoning with additional lime juice and salt if desired. Top with black beans and corn.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144 calories, Fat 11g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 206mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHEESY SOUTHWEST BLACK BEAN EGG BAKE
A delicious vegetarian brunch option, our cheesy southwest black bean egg bake offers a little pow to the taste buds courtesy of a touch of hot sauce and canned diced tomatoes with green chiles.
Provided by By Stephanie Wise
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In large bowl, stir 2 cups of the cheese, the black beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles and green onions until combined.
- In another large bowl, beat Bisquick® mix, milk, eggs, salt and pepper until well blended. Pour over cheese-bean mixture; stir to combine.
- Lightly spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into pan. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until edges are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with Sriracha sauce.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CORN & BLACK BEAN CASSEROLE
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, bell peppers, onions, cilantro, & beans. Mix well.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients: toss with bean mixture.
- Cover & chill at least 1/2 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97.9, Fat 1.5, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 19.7, Carbohydrate 18.2, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 1.2, Protein 4.8
More about "black bean egg corn casserole recipes"
MEATLESS BLACK BEAN, EGG AND CORN WRAPS
BLACK BEAN CORN CASSEROLE - CINDY'S RECIPES AND WRITINGS
10 BEST BLACK BEAN CORN CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
SOUTHWESTERN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - JULIA'S ALBUM
CORN, BLACK BEAN, AND SCRAMBLED EGG BREAKFAST TACOS …
EASY AND CREAMY BAKED CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE …
MEATLESS MONDAY: BLACK BEAN CORNBREAD BAKE - KETCHUP WITH THAT
EASY MEXICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | EVOLVING TABLE
BLACK BEAN, EGG AND CORN CASSEROLE - URBAN HARVEST ORGANIC …
BLACK BEAN CORN CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE - SOLERANY THE RESTAURANT
10 BEST WARM BLACK BEANS AND CORN RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLACK BEAN EGG BAKE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
BLACK BEAN EGG CORN CASSEROLE FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
BLACK BEAN CORN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE RECIPE | SARAH'S CUCINA BELLA
MEXICAN BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE
BLACK BEANS & CORN WITH POACHED EGGS RECIPE - EATINGWELL
BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE RECIPES EASY
CHORIZO CORN BLACK BEAN MEXICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
VEGETARIAN BLACK BEAN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE (VIDEO)
VEGAN BEANS AND CORNBREAD CASSEROLE - COURTNEY'S HOMESTEAD
MEXICAN EGG BAKE WITH BEANS AND CHEESE - THE LEMON BOWL®
BLACK BEAN CORN CASSEROLE - SOLERANY THE RESTAURANT
BLACK BEAN, EGG & CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE - BREAKFAST.FOOD.COM
BLACK BEAN EGG CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BEST COOKING CHEESE RECIPES: BLACK BEAN, EGG & CORN CASSEROLE
CORN BLACK BEANS CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PORK, CORN AND BLACK BEAN CASSEROLE | CANADIAN LIVING
AMAZING MEXICAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | GIMME SOME OVEN
BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE - BIGOVEN
BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
VEGAN BLACK BEAN AND CORN CASSEROLE OLE RECIPE
CHICKEN BAKE WITH BLACK BEANS, CORN, AND SALSA RECIPE
You'll also love