BLACK BEAN HUMMUS WITH TAHINI
Tahini, olive oil and lemon juice flavor this black bean version of traditional hummus, that's perfect for introducing little ones to new flavors.
Yield Makes about 1 1/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine black beans, oil, lemon juice, tahini and cumin in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- The hummus will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- (Suggested age: 10 months and up)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60 calories, Fat 2.5 grams, Sodium 0 milligrams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Protein 2 grams
BLACK BEAN TAHINI HUMMUS
- In a food procesor, combine all the ingredients and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
QUICK BLACK BEAN HUMMUS
Black beans make a delicious and healthy alternative to the usual garbanzo beans in hummus. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser and a nice staple at any gathering. Your vegetarian friends and family will thank you! If you have any roasted veggies on hand those also make a great addition blended in to the hummus!
Provided by htiz
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Blend black beans, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt, and black pepper together in a blender. Pour olive oil into blender in a steady stream until desired consistency is reached.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 53.4 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 171.5 mg
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS
This is the absolute best hummus I have ever had. It goes great with some toasted pita bread. Add more lemon juice if this hummus tastes like it needs a little extra kick.
Provided by Anonymous
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mince garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Add black beans, 2 tablespoons reserved liquid, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, tahini, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper; process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add additional seasoning and liquid to taste. Garnish with paprika and Greek olives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Fat 3.1 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 426.9 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Puree a 15-ounce can drained black beans with 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and tahini and 1 teaspoon cumin; add water if needed. Season with salt. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
GOUDA GRILLED CHEESE WITH TAHINI BLACK BEAN HUMMUS
Recipe courtesy of Tia Keenan and Cooking Channel. Original recipe: http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/black-bean-hummus-and-gouda-grilled-cheese.html
Provided by Food.com
Yield 1 sandwich, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Smear the guava jam on 1 slice of brioche, and the Black Bean Hummus on the other slice. Be sure to cover the surface entirely to ensure the bread does not burn while in the oven. Place the Pickled Jalapeno slices on one side, and divide the cheese over both halves. Place cheese-side-up in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the halves together. Pat half the butter on one side of the sandwich and griddle it on medium heat until nicely browned. Repeat on the opposite side. Let the sandwich cool for about 30 seconds to set, and then slice in half.
- Puree the black beans, lime juice, tahini paste, cumin and garlic in a food processor. Add extra-virgin olive oil as needed until the hummus is creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 1 quart.
- Using gloves to protect your hands, slice the jalapenos width-wise in 1/4-inch rounds. Set aside in a large container.
- Combine the vinegar, salt, sugar, coriander seeds, peppercorns, garlic and bay leaves in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Once the brine has boiled, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour over the sliced jalapenos. Let cool, and then refrigerate.
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS
- Place beans, garlic, sea salt, cumin, tahini and lemon or lime juice in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add a small amount of reserved bean liquid for desired texture.
- Place in a serving dish and serve with pita bread, crusty bread, tortilla chips, or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.2, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 159, Carbohydrate 24.2, Fiber 8.2, Sugar 0.4, Protein 9.8
More about "black bean hummus with tahini recipes"
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - SLENDER KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE (STEP BY STEP + VIDEO)
BLACK SESAME TAHINI + BLACK SESAME HUMMUS - COOKING …
5 MINUTE BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
BLACK HUMMUS - WAVES IN THE KITCHEN
BLACK BEAN | LANTANA FOODS
CARROT HUMMUS RECIPE WITHOUT CHICKPEAS? – MAKEHUMMUSNOTWAR
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE – TIMMYSPIES.COM
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPES WITH TAHINI? – MAKEHUMMUSNOTWAR
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND BASIL
TAHINI & BLACK BEAN HUMMUS WITH CUMIN - GOODNESS ME!
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE WITH TAHINI - BLACK CHOICES
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - A DIFFERENT TYPE OF HUMMUS!
EASY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS – A COUPLE COOKS
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - THOMASINA MIERS
HEALTHY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BLACK HUMMUS & BLACK TAHINI - THE INDIGO KITCHEN
MAKE AT HOME BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
THE BODACIOUS BEAN/WEEK 2- BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE
SPICY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS WITH TAHINI - YUM TASTE
VEGAN BLACK BEAN HUMMUS WITHOUT TAHINI RECIPE
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE “VERY NUTRITIOUS”
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE - COOKIST
BEST BLACK BEAN BEET HUMMUS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - WONDERMOMWANNABE.COM
DELICIOUS BLACK BEAN HUMMUS DIP WITHOUT TAHINI - BACK TO ORGANIC
BLACK BEAN TAHINI HUMMUS RECIPE? – MAKEHUMMUSNOTWAR
DIY BLACK TAHINI AND BEET HUMMUS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS (DELICIOUS HALLOWEEN DIP)
10 BEST KIDNEY BEAN HUMMUS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE - A SASSY SPOON
SMOKY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS (VEGAN) - OATMEAL WITH A FORK
MEXICAN BLACK BEAN HUMMUS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
BLACK BEAN HUMMUS & CHIPS IN 2022 | BLACK BEAN HUMMUS, …
FAST AND EASY BLACK BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE | JULIE BLANNER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make hummus taste like black beans?The key to getting that hummus taste out of the black bean is the tahini. If you don't use tahini, you may as well just have some refried beans from your local Mexican restaurant. This is also an easy recipe to vary with other ingredients. Just remember that if you're going to add different spices, use fresh ones!
Is black bean hummus healthy and vegan?This healthy homemade black bean hummus is one of my very favorite recipes. It is naturally gluten-free and vegan! It’s the perfect appetizer, party food or plant-based snack. I cannot wait for you to try this black bean hummus recipe with lime, coriander and fresh cilantro because it is so good. Actually “good” doesn’t even cover it.
How do you make chickpeas with black sesame tahini?While the chickpeas are cooking, add garlic, lemon juice, and salt to a high powered food processor. Pulse until garlic is in small pieces. Let it sit for 10 minutes to marinate. Add in the black sesame tahini and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Add in the cold water and olive oil and pulse a few times until smooth.
How do you make hummus taste better with lemon juice?Add more lemon juice if this hummus tastes like it needs a little extra kick. Mince garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Add black beans, 2 tablespoons reserved liquid, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, tahini, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper; process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.