- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners. Whisk the milk, egg, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Mix the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until just combined. Gently fold in the blackberries. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups, and sprinkle with the turbinado sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236.5 calories, Carbohydrate 45.4 g, Cholesterol 22.9 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 252 mg, Sugar 23.7 g
DELICIOUS BLACKBERRY MUFFINS
These moist muffins are a great way to turn fresh blackberries into a yummy breakfast treat. Also great with oatmeal crumb topping. In a pinch, these can be made with frozen berries that have been thawed and drained.
Provided by Bleuroze
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk sour cream, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into the flour mixture until blended. Fold blackberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin, filling each liner 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.4 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 59.8 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 295.8 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
BLACKBERRY CRUMB MUFFINS
There are muffins that aspire to be healthful, filled with the likes of whole grains, wheat germ and fruit purée. Then there are rich, chocolate-chip laden muffins that are more like cupcakes in disguise. These muffins fall squarely into that last camp. But they are as tender and buttery as any crumb cake. And like a crumb cake, their nubby, cinnamon-scented crumb topping makes them feel more appropriate for brunch than dessert. This is breakfast food at its most elegant and delicious.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Yield 24 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Heat oven to 350. Grease or line 24 muffin cups.
- Make the crumb topping: whisk together flour, sugars, spices and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Pour in melted butter and stir until crumbs form.
- Prepare the cake: using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time, then scrape down sides of mixer. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and zest.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to batter and beat until just mixed. Fold in berries with a spatula and make sure batter is completely mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans, filling each cup only halfway. Pinch large crumbs from topping mixture and scatter evenly on top of the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until muffins are golden and their centers spring back when very gently pressed with a finger. (A cake tester will come out with crumbs attached, but it shouldn't be wet.) Transfer muffins to a wire rack. Serve warm or let cool completely and freeze.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 624, UnsaturatedFat 16 grams, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 54 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 34 grams, Sodium 151 milligrams, Sugar 16 grams, TransFat 2 grams
BLACKBERRY FRUIT MUFFINS
Take advantage of delicious summer blackberries by adding them to these muffins. They are very easy to prepare and disappear as soon as they are served.-Candy Woelk, Lexington, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg and mix well. Beat in milk and vanilla until almost smooth, about 1 minute. Combine 1-3/4 cups flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until combined (batter will be thick). Toss blackberries with the remaining flour until coated; fold into batter. , Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full. Bake at until muffins are golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with honey if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 184mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss blackberries in dry ingredients til flour coated.
- Mix together liquid ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just til moist.
- Spoon batter into jumbo muffin cups (ungreased).
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes .
No one can resist these buttery muffins bursting with juicy blackberries. They make a nice addition to any breakfast table. -Julee Walberg, Carson City, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1-1/4 cups sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture alternately with milk. beating well after each addition. Fold in blackberries., Fill greased or paper-lined muffins cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 172mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
Make a batch of blackberry muffins for a mid-morning treat. Use fresh or frozen blackberries, or go foraging to find some in the summer months
Provided by Liberty Mendez
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert
Yield Makes 10 - 12
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat the butter and sugars together for 5 mins until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs gradually and beat in until combined. Mix in the yogurt, vanilla and milk.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of fine salt until you have a smooth batter. Finally, fold in 150g of the blackberries and fill the muffin cases ¾ full. Poke 2 blackberries (or 4 halves) into the top of each muffin, so that they are sticking out slightly. Bake for 8 mins, then reduce the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and bake for 20-25 mins more until risen and golden, and a cocktail stick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 28 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.35 milligram of sodium
More about "blackberry muffins recipes"
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Snack
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
5/5 (67)Total Time 40 minsCategory Dessert, Baking, Blackberry, MuffinCalories 192 per serving
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING - OREGON …
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
THE BEST BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | THE FOOD CAFE
THE BEST BLACKBERRY MUFFINS (WITH GREEK YOGURT!) KROLL'S …
EASY BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
FARMHOUSE BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - THE SEASONED MOM
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
DISCOVER BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
PERFECT BLACK RASPBERRY MUFFINS - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
VEGAN BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - LOVING IT VEGAN
LOW CARB BLACKBERRY MUFFINS (ALMOND FLOUR) - SUGAR FREE LONDONER
KETO BLACKBERRY MUFFINS WITH ALMOND FLOUR AND LEMON
ALMOND FLOUR BLACKBERRY MUFFINS THIS HEALTHY KITCHEN
ULTRA MOIST KETO BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
BLUEBERRY & BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE • A WEEKEND COOK®
LEMON GLAZED BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - GARLIC & ZEST
BLACKBERRY OATMEAL MUFFINS - MARISA MOORE NUTRITION
BLACKBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - THE DIZZY COOK
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
THE BEST BLACKBERRY MUFFINS WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING - PLATINGS
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - THE BEST YOU'LL TASTE - THE YORKSHIRE DAD OF 4
BLACKBERRY CORNMEAL MUFFINS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - WHISKING WOLF
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS (EASY!) / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
WINNING BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE! - DEAR CREATIVES
BLACKBERRY YOGURT MUFFINS STORY • THE FOODIE AFFAIR
BLACKBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS - THE BAKER'S ALMANAC
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - TORNADOUGH ALLI
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
LEMON BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - BEAMING BAKER
HEALTHY BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLACKBERRY & LEMON MUFFINS - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLACKBERRY MUFFINS - EASY RECIPE FROM TASTEBOTANICAL
BLACKBERRY BUTTERMILK MUFFINS - NIBBLE AND DINE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #breads #fruit #muffins #dietary #quick-breads #berries
You'll also love