CRANBERRY PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES
I needed a new holiday cookie, so I tweaked an old 4-H recipe. This updated oatmeal cookie with cranberries and nuts is my family's all-time favorite. -Tammy Hoggatt, Omaha, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients., Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until light golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 62 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 47mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BLUEBERRY OAT COOKIES
It's fun to make these blueberry cookies at the height of the season when folks are looking for tasty ways to serve that juicy fruit. A hint of cinnamon adds a special touch. -Elaine Gelina, Ladson, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the blueberries. , Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 166mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
A very moist cookie similar to an oatmeal raisin cookie, but with blueberries. Not too sweet & quite tasty! From "Best of Country Cookies," Taste of Home Books (1999).
Provided by Chef amfox
Yield 30 cookies, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder. Gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed butter and brown sugar.
- 3. Once combined, fold in the blueberries.
- 4. Drop tablespoon sized cookies 2 in apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 F for 12-14 or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91.3, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 14.3, Sodium 94.6, Carbohydrate 13.9, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 7.7, Protein 1.2
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL SCONES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Stir the oatmeal, flours, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Use a pastry cutter or two forks and cut in the butter with the flour mixture until crumbly and well blended. Stir the milk into the flour mixture until just combined. Lightly stir in the pecans and blueberries. Collect the dough into a ball and pat into a large circle about 1 inch high. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with 2 tablespoons milk.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.3 calories, Carbohydrate 35.1 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 237.6 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
BLUEBERRY PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES
I found the original recipe at the KA website and made a few changes to meet my DS taste. These cookies are really good and keep well. They are the kind that get better the next day. I plan someday to try to add other dried friuts and nuts as this recipe seems to be one with many possibilities. *Number of servings is dependant on size of dropped dough used. SERVINGS BELOW is a guesstimate. I needed to fill in a number as I used both 1 and 2 TBSP scoops. *Prep time is estimated - majority of time is allowing mix to thicken. *frozen or fresh berries burst & do not keep more than a day, cookies become watery. I would not use unless you intend to eat right away.
Provided by MamaBear23
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, allspice or cinn, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in oatmeal, pecans and blueberries.
- Beat oil, maple syrup, egg and zest until mixture lightens in color.
- Stir in dry ingredients into wet. Mix until combined.
- Let stand 20-30 minutes to thicken.
- Drop onto parchement-lined baking sheets. (I use either a 1 or 2 TBSP cookie scoop) Flatten slightly.
- Bake until they begin to darken and change color around the edges, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Place directly on countertop or other solid surface. I place parchment paper on my countertop. This will allow them to retain moisture as they cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101.1, Fat 6, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 8.8, Sodium 78.6, Carbohydrate 11, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 4.2, Protein 1.8
BLUEBERRY PECAN CRUMBLE
BBQ season also means fresh blueberry season -- they're at their best and their least expensive! Top them with a buttery, rich, crispy, crumbly topping laced with pecans and I'm in heaven. The tart fruitiness of the berries is the perfect thing to clean your palette after all those bold BBQ flavors. Serve with vanilla ice cream to get the full crumble experience.
Provided by Dave Lieberman
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the topping: Put all topping ingredients in a bowl and rub together with your hands until mixture sticks together in small clumps.
- Pour the blueberries into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Squeeze the lemon juice over the berries, sprinkle the sugar and flour over them and toss until the berries are coated with sugar.
- Scatter the topping over the berries in an even layer. Bake until the topping is golden brown and the berry juice is bubbling up through the topping, about 45 to 50 minutes.
More about "blueberry pecan oatmeal cookies recipes"
PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES - OH SWEET BASIL
4.2/5 (6)Total Time 22 minsCategory 500+ Best Dessert RecipesCalories 106 per serving
- In a standing mixer or with a hand mixer (or by hand), cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
OATMEAL, CHOCOLATE CHIP, AND PECAN COOKIES RECIPE
5/5 (68)Calories 81 per servingServings 36
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through salt), stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Place sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg; beat until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed just until combined. Stir in pecans and minichips. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove cookies from pans; cool on wire racks.
BLUEBERRY BANANA & PECAN BAKED OATMEAL CUPS - …
5/5 (6)Calories 165 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Peel bananas and place them in a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash both bananas until they are fairly smooth. Add eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and baking powder. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in whole oats, blueberries and chopped pecans (reserve about a tablespoon of pecans to sprinkle on top of your oatmeal cups).
BLUEBERRY PECAN BAKED OATMEAL CUPS RECIPE AND VIDEO
5/5 (4)Total Time 50 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 113 per serving
BLUEBERRY PECAN BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | A WICKED WHISK
4.6/5 (18)Total Time 50 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 253 per serving
- To make your Blueberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal, start by preheating oven to 350 degrees and lightly butter a 9 x 13 baking pan. Mix old fashioned oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and 3/4 of the chopped pecans in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, melted butter, syrup and milk.
- Pour half of your oat mixture into the baking pan, smoothing to make an even layer and then add a layer on top of half of your blueberries. Pour on and even out the remaining oat mixture. Evenly pour your egg / milk mixture over the entire pan of oats, lightly pressing the oats down to make sure they are all covered in the milk. Sprinkle on the remaining blueberries and reserved pecans.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove and let set for 10 - 15 minutes before serving. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 - 4 days and can be reheated in the microwave for 30 - 60 seconds.
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE WITH BLUEBERRIES - COOKIE AND KATE
4.6/5 (292)Calories 443 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish. Once the oven has finished preheating, pour the nuts onto a rimmed baking sheet. Toast for 4 to 5 minutes, until fragrant.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, toasted nuts, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Whisk to combine.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine the milk, maple syrup or honey, egg, half of the butter or coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until blended. (If you used coconut oil and it solidified in contact with the cold ingredients, briefly microwave the bowl in 30 second increments, just until the coconut oil melts again.)
- Reserve about ½ cup of the berries for topping the baked oatmeal, then arrange the remaining berries evenly over the bottom of the baking dish (no need to defrost frozen fruit first). Cover the fruit with the dry oat mixture, then drizzle the wet ingredients over the oats. Wiggle the baking dish to make sure the milk moves down through the oats, then gently pat down any dry oats resting on top.
BLUEBERRY AND BLACKBERRY PECAN OATMEAL LOAF - …
Cuisine BakingEstimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Baking
CRUNCHY OATMEAL BLUEBERRY PECAN COOKIES - COOKIE …
Reviews 10Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CREAMY BLUEBERRY-PECAN OATMEAL RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (3)Calories 291 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
HEALTHY BLUEBERRY BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES | AMY'S …
BLUEBERRY PECAN BARS – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Cuisine AmericanCategory Cookies, Brownies And Bars, DessertServings 48Calories 222 per serving
BLUEBERRY PECAN BAKED OATMEAL | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
BLUEBERRY PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES - LIFE IS GREAT
BLUEBERRY PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES
BLUEBERRY GRANOLA COOKIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE - SAVOR THE ...
4.9/5 (24)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertsCalories 192 per serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars together until very light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla. Reduce speed to low, add flour mixture and old fashioned oats, mix until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chips, pecans, blueberries and coconut.
- Using an ice-cream scooper, scoop 9 mounds of dough (the size of a scant ¼ cup) onto a baking sheet. Using the bottom of a glass, press the mound down slightly as these cookies do not spread very much. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES - SIMPLY SCRATCH
Reviews 3Category CookiesServings 3Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (fitted with the paddle attachment) cream the butter until light in color, and the sugars and blend until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each one. Measure and add in vanilla. Gradually add in the flour mixture, a little at a time. Don't over mix.
- Mix in oats, cranberries, chopped pecans and white chocolate chips. Use a two tablespoon scoop to measure out cookie dough and place a little over an inch apart onto a prepared baking pan and place on the middle rack in your preheated oven for 10 minutes, rotate the pan halfway through to ensure even baking.
BLUEBERRY PECAN BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory OatmealServings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
BLUEBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - THE CLASSY BAKER
Reviews 1Category DessertServings 12Published 2021-08-12
RAISIN PECAN OATMEAL COOKIES | THAT SQUARE PLATE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BLUEBERRY PECAN BAKED OATMEAL | KATE'S RECIPE BOX
Servings 6Published 2021-01-18Total Time 1 hr
OATMEAL BLUEBERRY COOKIES- TFRECIPES
BEST SITES ABOUT LOW CALORIE OATMEAL RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #fruit #cookies-and-brownies #nuts #berries #blueberries #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make baked Blueberry Pecan oatmeal?To make your Baked Blueberry Pecan Oatmeal, start by preheating oven to 350 degrees and lightly butter a 9 x 13 baking pan. Mix old fashioned oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and most of the chopped pecans in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, melted butter, syrup and milk.
What's the best way to make blueberry oat cookies?In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the blueberries. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
What's the best way to make blueberry oatmeal scones?These blueberry-oatmeal scones with pecans are a wholesome and delicious breakfast treat! Either fresh or frozen blueberries can be used. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. Stir the oatmeal, flours, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
How do you make banana oatmeal cookies at home?Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, mashed banana, and vanilla. Stir in the maple syrup. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.