BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING
This is a luxurious, lavish, buttery, and decadent dessert. The top is crunchy and the inside is light and custard-y. Delicious served with a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out croissant cubes on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until croissant cubes are very dry, 30 to 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and cool cubes slightly.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish, add dried croissants, and evenly distribute the blueberries among the croissant cubes.
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl. Add milk, heavy cream, sugar, butter, almond extract, cinnamon, and salt; whisk until well blended. Pour the custard mixture over the croissants, and push croissant cubes down with the palm of your hand or a large spatula to fully submerge. Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the bread to absorb all of the custard.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until the top is puffed and golden and the custard is set in the center, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the bread pudding to a rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377.9 calories, Carbohydrate 34.9 g, Cholesterol 160.6 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 398.7 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- CUT croissants in half lengthwise. Spread each half with about 1 tablespoon preserves. Replace tops. Cut into small strips. Place in prepared baking dish. Using small spoonfuls, dab remaining preserves on top.
- WHISK eggs. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk, water, butter, vanilla and cinnamon until blended. Pour over cut-up croissants. Press larger pieces down into the liquid. Let set 5 minutes.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. May be served sprinkled with powdered sugar or with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
BLUEBERRY, APPLE AND PINEAPPLE DUMP CAKE
I call this B.A.P. dump cake. I usually take it to our church potluck and it is the first dessert to go! Sometimes I sprinkle a little extra sugar over the nuts. -Mitzi Erthal, Godfrey, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix pie filling and pineapple in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish until combined. Toss blueberries with sugar; spoon over pie filling mixture. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with butter. Top with walnuts and almonds (do not stir)., Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 285mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE CREAM
This is one of my family's favorite desserts. Because it's chilled before serving, it's really refreshing during hot weather. The smooth, creamy filling pairs nicely with the crisp graham cracker crust.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into a 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool completely. , Meanwhile, drain the pineapple juice into a saucepan; set pineapple aside. Add marshmallows to juice; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat and cool for 10 minutes. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add marshmallow mixture; beat well. Fold in the pineapple and whipped topping; spread half over crust. Cover with pie filling. Chill for 30 minutes. Top with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs if desired. Chill for 30 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts :
Strap on your seatbelt and get in gear for this blast-from-the-past dessert. Succulent fruit covered with a cinnamon crumb topping and brown sugar-pineapple sauce is comfort food at its best.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except pineapple and blueberries with spoon until well blended. Fold in pineapple and blueberries. Spread in ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- In small bowl, mix all topping ingredients except butter. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until particles resemble fine crumbs. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix brown sugar and cornstarch. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 2/3 cup; stir into brown sugar mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over warm dessert.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg
BLUEBERRY-PINEAPPLE DUMP CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer blueberry pie filling, blueberries, pineapple, cake mix, walnuts, and margarine in the prepared pan, in that order.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.2 calories, Carbohydrate 62.1 g, Cholesterol 0.7 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 330.9 mg, Sugar 43.6 g
More about "blueberry pineapple croissant pudding or pie recipes"
BLUEBERRY & PINEAPPLE LAYERED DESSERT - STUFFED AT THE …
BLUEBERRY PUDDING PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE-BLUEBERRY CREAM TART RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT PUFF - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING - BAKE OR BREAK
PINEAPPLE BLUEBERRY BREAD - THE SOUTHERN LADY …
FRESH BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE MUFFIN RECIPES - COOKEATSHARE
CROISSANT BLUEBERRY LEMON BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | RECIPE | BREAD …
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING | RECIPE | BREAD PUDDING WITH ...
SHOP, WATCH, BLOG, VISIT, & WORKSHOPS - MAGNOLIA
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING - SIMPLY HAPPENSTANCE
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
6-INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING - WOW, IT'S VEGGIE?!
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT PUFF - LOVEFOODIES
DELICIOUS AND EASY BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE DESSERT | THISTLEWOOD FARMS
CROISSANT & BLUEBERRY BREAD PUDDING
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE CREAM PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
135 EASY AND TASTY BLUEBERRY-PINEAPPLE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY PIE WITH CANNED FILLING - THE TASTY TIP
CROISSANT AND BLUEBERRY PUDDING - LAVENDER AND LIME
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST BAKE - BUTTERNUT AND SAGE
EASY BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE HAND PIES - HOSTESS AT HEART
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE PIE WITH COCONUT CRUMB TOPPING
BEST BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - BELLY FULL
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAKFAST BAKE - EASY RECIPES, CRAFTS, AND MORE
BLUEBERRY CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE | RECIPE
DECADENT CROISSANT BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BLUEBERRY CUSTARD PIE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE PIE RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLUEBERRY BREAD PUDDING - MY BAKING ADDICTION
BLUEBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE CROISSANT PUDDING - MAYA KITCHENETTE
10 BEST BLUEBERRY COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY PINEAPPLE CROISSANT PUDDING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for a blueberry and pineapple cake?Place the blueberries in a 9 x 13 pan. (Don’t forget to pat dry as much as possible, or excess water will get in the bottom of the pan). 2. Top with crushed pineapple and spread it evenly over the top. 3. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the pineapple. Pat the cake mix down lightly. 4.
How to make a blueberry pie?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch pie plate. Place blueberries in medium bowl. of the flour; toss with blueberries to coat. Spoon mixture into pie plate. In separate bowl, rub remaining 1 cup flour and butter together with fingertips until well blended.
What is the best way to cook blueberries?Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch pie plate. Place blueberries in medium bowl. of the flour; toss with blueberries to coat. Spoon mixture into pie plate.