APPLE BLUEBERRY CRISP
Enjoy this warm, home-style apple blueberry crisp that is perfect for a weekend brunch or after-dinner treat. -Margaret Wilson, San Bernardino, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. For topping, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over fruit. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 63mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
BLUEBERRY APPLE CRISP
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
- Beat 2 cups whole wheat flour, rolled oats, butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is pea-size and crumbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine apples, blueberries, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour, lemon juice and zest, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl; transfer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle crumble mixture over fruit mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is browned and fruit is bubbly, 35 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.6 calories, Carbohydrate 64.1 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 16.7 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 155.6 mg, Sugar 37 g
EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Combine blueberries, brown sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Pour filling into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar, oats, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl and rub between your fingers to make crumbles. Sprinkle topping evenly over blueberries. .
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumble is lightly browned and bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.6 calories, Carbohydrate 56.1 g, Cholesterol 22.9 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 83.7 mg, Sugar 38.6 g
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, with a rack in the lower third. Butter a 3-quart baking dish, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, cinnamon, mace, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until large clumps form. Using a rubber spatula, mix in oats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together blueberries, apples, lemon juice, remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, flour, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt to combine. Pour the blueberry and apple mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture, covering fruit evenly. Bake until juices are bubbling and the topping is evenly browned, about 50 minutes. Cool slightly on a wire rack. Serve crisp warm, topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
SIMPLE BLUEBERRY APPLE PIE
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the crust: In a food processor, add the flour and a nice pinch of salt. Pulse very lightly just to blend. Add the butter evenly around the flour and quickly pulse until the flour resembles small crumbles. Slowly pour the water through the spout until the dough begins to come together. Remove and quickly form into a disc. Tightly cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the filling: In a large bowl, add the blueberries, apples, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place on a lightly floured surface. Gently roll the disc into a circle big enough to fit into the pie pan and leave a 3-inch overhang. The dough should be about 1/8-inch thick. Using a pizza cutter, trim the edges of the dough. Place the dough into the pie pan and press gently against the bottom and sides to fit the dough into the pan. Pour in the fruit filling, and then scatter the butter evenly around the top of the pie. Fold the extra dough that's hanging off the edge over the top to create the top of the pie crust. Leave a hole in the center for ventilation.
- Whisk the egg with 1 teaspoon water and brush the top with egg wash and then sprinkle with the sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Let the pie rest at least an hour before serving to let the filling set.
People also searched
More about "blueberryapplecrumble recipes"
BLUEBERRY AND APPLE CRUMBLE - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
2.8/5 Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 213 per serving
- 2 Combine the blueberries and apples together in a shallow baking dish. Combine the other ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- 3 Sprinkle the topping over the fruit. Give the top a spray of olive oil, and bake in the oven until the fruit is soft and the topping is crunchy and browned.
GLUTEN FREE BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE - KISS GLUTEN …
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 369 per serving See details »
APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
5/5 (14)Total Time 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 477 per serving
- In a mixing bowl place the plain flour, oats, and brown sugar and pour in the melted butter. Mix until a crumble topping forms.
BLUEBERRY & APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
Cuisine AustralianCategory Desserts,Snacks,BreakfastServings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place apple and blueberries in a bowl. Add cornflour and toss to coat. Transfer fruit mixture to a 4-cup capacity (26cm base) pie tin.
- Place oats, coconut, plain flour and sugar in a bowl. Add butter and, using fingertips, rub together until mixture is a crumbly texture. Top fruit with crumble mixture. Bake for 50 minutes or until apple is tender and top is golden and crisp. Serve with yoghurt.
BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE - EVERYDAY MADE FRESH
4.5/5 (21)Total Time 50 minsCategory All DessertCalories 307 per serving
- Once mixed, pour into your greased baking dish and sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of butter all over the blueberry apple mixture.
- To make the crumble mix together the flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt to create a wet sandy texture.
APPLE BLUEBERRY PIE BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory BarsTotal Time 3 hrs 45 mins
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, and orange juice into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Allow to boil for 1 minute, then whisk for 1 minute. Mix the cornstarch with 3-4 teaspoons of warm water, until it resembles milk (if you don’t mix with water, you will have white chunks in the filling). Add the watered down cornstarch to the blueberry mixture. Simmer on low heat for 3-4 minutes until the mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool. I poured mine into a bowl and refrigerated it until I was ready to use it.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line an 8×8 or 9×9 square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside. Combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl. Toss with a large spoon. Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture is crumbly. Press 2/3 of the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Press so that the crust is tight and even. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, which will allow it to set.
- Remove crust from the oven after 10 minutes and spread the blueberry filling on top. Top with the peeled and sliced apple, as shown in the photo above. Top with the remaining oat crumble.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the topping it lightly browned. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 3 hours before cutting into squares.
APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
Ratings 16Calories 485 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius (180 if using fan-forced). Grease a large oven-proof baking dish with butter and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius (180 if using fan-forced). Grease a large baking dish with butter and set aside.
APPLE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE - MADE IN A CAST IRON …
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine American, BakingTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter In a 12 inch cast iron skillet (10 inch will work also) on medium heat. Add in half the apple chunks and cook them for 5 minutes, stirring often so they do not burn.
- Cut the vanilla pod down the middle and scrape the all the inner seeds out. Stir the vanilla seeds, 3 tbsp brown sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon into the cast iron pan with the apples that are cooking.
APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRISP | RICARDO
5/5 (67)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 440 per serving
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the butter and stir until the mixture is just moistened. Set aside.
- In a 20-cm (8-inch) square baking dish with a 2 litres (8 cups) capacity, combine the brown sugar and cornstarch. Add the fruits, butter and lemon juice and toss to combine. Top with the crisp mixture and bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until the crisp is golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
APPLE & BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - FOODIECRUSH
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Prepare a 3-quart baking dish with butter. Add sliced apples to a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon and toss to coat. Add blueberries and toss lightly. Add mixture to baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, combine oatmeal, brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, salt and butter and mix together with fingers to form clumps of oatmeal mixture. Evenly top apple mixture with oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until oatmeal topping starts to brown and apple mixture bubbles. Serve hot with ice cream or at room temperature.
RIDICULOUSLY EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - EASY RECIPES FOR ...
5/5 (41)Calories 289 per servingCategory Dessert See details »
HEALTHY APPLE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - NO WAY THAT'S …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
RECIPE: APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
Servings 4Calories 275 per servingTotal Time 1 hr See details »
BLUEBERRY AND APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - CHATELAINE
3.9/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory RecipesCalories 318 per serving See details »
APPLE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE
4.1/5 (292)Total Time 1 hrServings 8Calories 439 per serving See details »
BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE | RECIPE | CRUMBLE RECIPE, …
See details »
APPLE-BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE - EATRIGHT.ORG
See details »
SPAR - BLUEBERRY & APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE
See details »
BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE » LEELALICIOUS
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Start by preparing the filling. Combine the blueberries with sugar and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook at medium heat and bring to a boil. Let mixture boil for 1 minutes, then whisk for 1 minute. Stir the cornstarch together with 4 tablespoons of water until smooth. Add cornstarch mix to blueberries, stir and simmer on low for 3-4 minutes until mixture thickens. Take off heat, transfer to a bowl and let cool in the fridge while preparing crust.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Combine flours, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add melted coconut oil and mix until crumbly. Evenly spread and press 2/3 of the mixture tightly into the prepared pan. Bake for 5-8 minutes.
APPLE AND BLACKBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Calories 287 per servingServings 8
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook 10 minutes over medium heat or until apples are soft. Place apple mixture in an 8-inch pie plate. Sprinkle blackberries over apple mixture.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Place flour in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add granulated sugar and ginger; toss well. Sprinkle flour mixture over fruit. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
THE BEST APPLE AND BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE (APPLE BLUEBERRY ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 372 per serving See details »
See details »
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE WITH APPLES IS DELICIOUS | REAL ...
See details »
You'll also love