- Combine brandy, crème de cacao, and heavy cream in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a 6-ounce cocktail glass and grate nutmeg over top, to taste.
CREAMY BRANDY ALEXANDER
- In the container of a blender, combine the brandy, creme de cacao, milk and ice cream. Process until smooth. Serve in glasses topped with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 123.1 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 122.7 mg, Sugar 26.2 g
- Place all ingredients in the jar of a blender. Blend on slow speed until frothy and well combined. Pour into a rocks glass and serve immediately.
BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL
- Combine creme de cacao, brandy, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, cover and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.8 calories, Carbohydrate 8.4 g, Cholesterol 20.4 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 14.4 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
Sprinkle spiced sugar on this creamy cocktail for a Christmassy after-dinner treat. We have three fruity twists as well
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Number Of Ingredients 7
- To make the garnish, mix the sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Pour the brandy, crème de cacao and double cream into a cocktail shaker (or see tip, below), then add a generous handful of ice. Shake until the outside of the shaker is very cold, then strain into two small coupe or cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of the spiced sugar, then serve.THREE TWISTSServe these cocktails at your next dinner party. They're so delectable, they double as dessert - serve with a teaspoon to enjoy all the toppings.Trifle alexanderDrop 1 black cherry in syrup into the bottom of two small cocktail glasses along with a dash of the syrup. Tip 80ml brandy, 50ml sweet sherry, 50ml double cream, 1 tsp sugar syrup and ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste into a blender with a small handful of ice. Blitz until smooth and very cold, then pour into the prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, then serve with savoiardi biscuits or sponge fingers for dipping. Serves 2.Strawberry alexanderBlitz 80ml gin, 50g frozen strawberries, 50ml double cream, 25ml triple sec and 25ml water in a blender until very smooth. Pour into two tumblers and garnish each with a mini meringue, mint leaves and a pinch of freeze-dried strawberries. Serves 2.Passion fruit & coconut alexanderTip 80ml cachaça, 50ml coconut rum, 50ml double cream and the flesh of 1 passion fruit into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice. Shake until the outside of the shaker is cold, then double strain the cocktail into two martini glasses. Cut 1 passion fruit in half and drizzle the halves with a couple of drops of coconut rum. Float one half, cut-side up, on top of each cocktail. Serves 2.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 calories, Fat 14 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.02 milligram of sodium
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini glass over ice. Garnish as desired.
More about "brandy alexander recipes"
10 BEST BRANDY ALEXANDER WITH ICE CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
4.5/5 (20)Calories 238 per servingTotal Time 3 mins
BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
VEGAN BRANDY ALEXANDER - GOOD SAINT
BRANDY ALEXANDER – LEMON TREE DWELLING
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 287 per serving
BRANDY ALEXANDER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A BRANDY ALEXANDER ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
THE BRANDY ALEXANDER – A COUPLE COOKS
Cuisine CocktailsTotal Time 5 minsCategory Drink
- Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add 2 handfuls of ice and shake until cold, about 15 seconds.
BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 92Calories 240 per servingCategory Beverage, Cocktail
BRANDY ALEXANDER RECIPE | VITAMIX
3.5/5 (2)Calories 320 per serving
BRANDY ALEXANDER - WIKIPEDIA
Primary alcohol by volume BrandyStandard garnish Grated nutmegStandard drinkware Cocktail glass
BRANDY ALEXANDER RECIPE – LIZ LOVERY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BRANDY ALEXANDER - IMBIBE MAGAZINE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
ALL ABOUT THE BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL, PLUS A BRANDY ...
BRANDY ALEXANDER ICE CREAM - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
THE BEST VEGAN BRANDY ALEXANDER AND EGGNOG ALTERNATIVES ...
BRANDY ALEXANDER WITH KAHLUA RECIPES
BRANDY ALEXANDER - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
BRANDY ALEXANDER COCKTAIL RECIPE | COCKTAIL SOCIETY
BRANDY ALEXANDER - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS
BEST BRANDY FOR BRANDY ALEXANDER RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #cocktails #dietary #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a Brandy Alexander?Combine brandy, crème de cacao, and heavy cream in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a 6-ounce cocktail glass and grate nutmeg over top, to taste. “I have looked at all of the Brandy Alexanders on Zaar and none are exactly like this one.
How do you make a good Alexander drink?Go heavy on the brandy and light on the sweet stuff. My recipe is a decent jumping-off point; you can play with it to make it your own. Try the original gin-based Alexander, too. It’s a mighty fine drink. Add cognac, dark creme de cacao and cream into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
How do you drink a brandy and cream cocktail?In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, pour the brandy, crème de cacao, and cream. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass . Garnish with a dusting of nutmeg. Serve and enjoy.
What is an Alexander cocktail made of?It is a variation of an earlier, gin-based cocktail called simply an Alexander. The cocktail known as Alexander today may contain gin or brandy. Ice cream can be added for a "frozen Brandy Alexander". There are many rumours about its origins.