CRAB PIE RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high; add leek, and cook, stirring often, until soft and slightly golden, about 10 minutes. Add spinach to skillet, and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted and all water has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove spinach-leek mixture from skillet.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in chives, garlic, mustard, thyme, salt, and lemon zest. Gently fold in spinach-leek mixture and crabmeat; carefully pour mixture into prepared piecrust. Place on middle rack of preheated oven, and bake until set in middle, about 50 minutes. Cool pie on a wire rack 15 minutes before cutting.
Crab Pie is similar to a quiche but has a slightly less eggy filling. Flavored with Old Bay and two types of cheese, it makes a delicious lunch.
Provided by Christin Mahrlig
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie pan and crimp the edges. Use a fork to pierce holes in the bottom. Press a double layer of aluminum foil into the pie crust. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, flour, seafood seasoning, salt, pepper and eggs.
- Add swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, crab meat, and green onions and gently stir in.
- Transfer filling to pie crust. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
BACON LATTICE BREAKFAST PIE
All the creamy, eggy deliciousness of a quiche, but with a rustic look and simple preparation -- and did we mention the crispy bacon lattice topping?
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange 5 strips of the bacon in parallel rows on a baking sheet lined with parchment, the edges of the slices touching but not overlapping. Working with 1 strip at a time, arrange the remaining strips perpendicular to the first ones, weaving the strips over and under to form a lattice.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Roll the puff pastry into a 12-inch square and press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared dish. Trim the edges that overhang with a paring knife. Whisk the eggs, half-and-half, cheese, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Pour into the puff pastry shell. Bake the bacon lattice and the eggs until the bacon is just starting to crisp and the eggs are still jiggly in the center but slightly set, about 15 minutes.
- Use two spatulas to lift the bacon lattice and place it on top of the eggs. Continue baking until the bacon is golden brown and crisp and the eggs are set, about 25 minutes. The eggs will be very puffy (they will deflate as the pie rests). Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
BREAKFAST CRAB PIE
I love this for Sunday brunch, then later in the week we'll have leftovers as a main dish served with a salad.
Provided by Millereg
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Butter a 10-inch quiche pan.
- Beat the eggs.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients together and add to the eggs.
- Pour into the pan and bake at 350°F for about 45-50 minutes until set.
- Cut into pie-shaped pieces and serve hot.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll crust into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge.Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Immediately sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over crust., Reduce heat to 375°. In a skillet, saute red pepper and onions in butter until tender. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, red pepper mixture and remaining cheese. Pour into crust., Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 19g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 125mg cholesterol, Sodium 432mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 10g protein.
IMPOSSIBLY EASY SEAFOOD PIE
Ahoy there! A savory blend of crab and rich cheeses bakes in this delicious pie that's hearty enough to satisfy even the hungriest of crews.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches. Mix crabmeat, cheeses, onions and pimientos in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients in bowl with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean (some cream cheese may stick to knife). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 630 mg
CRAB BRUNCH CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix the eggs, milk, croutons, cheese, onion, and parsley. Stir in the crabmeat. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted into center of the casserole comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.4 calories, Carbohydrate 10.7 g, Cholesterol 118.1 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 22.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 606.9 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
Individual breakfast pies that can be made ahead of time, and microwaved as needed. My 3 year old grandson loves them, and they are finger food for the little ones. The big guys love them too. I fix hash browns and gravy as side dishes for the big guys, and it is a huge hit!
Provided by CRANEJWR
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onion and green pepper. Cook until sausage is evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Separate the dough into 10 individual biscuits. Flatten each biscuit out, then line the bottom and sides of 10 muffin cups. Evenly distribute sausage mixture between the cups. Mix together the eggs and milk, and divide between the cups. Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.2 calories, Carbohydrate 15.8 g, Cholesterol 82.5 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 718.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine the butter and flour in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir for 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended.
- Add the onions, celery, salt, and cayenne.
- Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly soft.
- Add the milk.
- Stir for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the crabmeat, parsley, and green onions.
- Stir and cook for about 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch glass pie dish or 6 small ramekins.
- Combine the bread crumbs and the rub.
- Sprinkle over the top of the crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
SHEPHERD'S INN BREAKFAST PIE
Running a bed-and-breakfast keeps us busy. Once in a while I get creative and try to improve on an already good dish. That's how I came up with this one. It's a favorite among our guests.-Ellen Berdan, Salkum, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Spread in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots; sprinkle with cheese. , In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, onion, pepper and garlic powder just until blended. Pour over cheese., Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer. Top with tomato. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 632 calories, Fat 45g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 206mg cholesterol, Sodium 1425mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
CRAB PIE RECIPE RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by á-46109
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350ºF Bake your crust for 3 minutes. We used Pillsbury pie dough and it worked out great. We did spray the pie pans with Pam spray to keep the crust from sticking. Combine eggs, flour, mayonnaise and milk, mix well. Add cheese, 1 teaspoon Old Bay, onion and pepper and mix well. Fold in crab meat and try not to separate the lumps of crab meat too much. Pour into 2 separate pie crusts, sprinkle with additional Old Bay Seasoning. Bake at 350ºF for 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean. (Check at about 40 minutes to avoid burning, since ovens vary.)
IMPOSSIBLY EASY MINI CRAB CAKE PIES
Enjoy this impossibly easy pie made using crabmeat, veggies and Original Bisquick® mix; topped with aioli - a mild and flavorful meal!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix crabmeat and 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning; set aside. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and bell peppers in oil 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add crabmeat mixture, stirring until mixture is heated through. Cool 5 minutes; stir in cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup crab mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto crab mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- While crab cake pies are cooling, in medium bowl, mix aioli ingredients. Serve each mini pie topped with generous tablespoonful of aioli.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 1 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving (2 Mini Pies), Sodium 660 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1/2 g
More about "breakfast crab pie recipes"
14 CRAB BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
Author Emma Phelps
10 BEST CRAB BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRAB PIE RECIPE | CRAB PIE RECIPE, RECIPES, CRAB DISHES
CRAB BRUNCH PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CRAB LOVER’S BRUNCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BREAKFAST CRAB PIE
INCREDIBLY ADDICTIVE CRAB PIE WITH PILLSBURY PIE CRUST - SHE'S …
10 BEST CRAB MEAT BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
WARM CRAB PIE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CRAB POT PIE | LACTAID®
MAINE CRABMEAT BREAKFAST PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CRAB PIE | EMERILS.COM
CRAB PIE » TIDE & THYME
WORLD BEST FISH COOKING RECIPES : BREAKFAST CRAB PIE
JUMBO LUMP CRAB POT PIE - DELICIOUS CRAB MEAT POT PIE RECIPE
20 EASY SEAFOOD BREAKFAST RECIPES - COASTAL WANDERING
20 BEST CRAB APPLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CRAB PIE RECIPE - SRECIPE - SRECIPE
BUTTERY CRAB POT PIES | PAULA DEEN
CRAB PIE RECIPE, COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES - PINTEREST
EASY CRAB PIE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BREAKFAST CRAB PIE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CRAB BREAKFAST RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE BEST CRAB PIE RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
25 EASY AND TASTY CRAB BREAKFAST RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
37 CRAB PIE RECIPE IDEAS IN 2022 | CRAB PIE RECIPE, RECIPES, PIE RECIPES
MAKING BREAKFAST FOR A CROWD? BREAKFAST POT PIE IS YOUR GOLDEN …
QUICK + EASY CRAB RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
CRAB BREAKFAST RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #breakfast #casseroles #lunch #main-dish #side-dishes #eggs-dairy #seafood #vegetables #american #canadian #southern-united-states #oven #easy #holiday-event #kid-friendly #crab #cheese #eggs #dietary #comfort-food #pacific-northwest #inexpensive #northeastern-united-states #shellfish #taste-mood #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love