BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD
A copycat recipe from southernfoods.about.com from the famous New Orleans restaurant, Brennan's. My family loves this bread. The secret is to rub the outside of the bread with fresh garlic.
Provided by lazyme
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 7
- The secret to this wonderful tasting bread, is rubbing the outside of a loaf of bread with a piece of garlic that has been cut open lengthwise.
- Split loaf, and spread the melted butter over the cut sides. Sprinkle on the remaining ingredients. Finely chop the garlic cloves, and sprinkle those on top of the bread.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until nice and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 3931.9, Fat 120.4, SaturatedFat 69.2, Cholesterol 273.3, Sodium 6576.4, Carbohydrate 582.7, Fiber 25, Sugar 26.7, Protein 134.8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced. Add the parsley, oregano, salt and pepper and pulse twice.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan and add the garlic mixture. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Slice the ciabatta bread in half horizontally, and spread the butter on 1 half. Spread the garlic mixture on the other half of the bread, and put the halves together. Wrap the bread in aluminum foil.
- Place the bread in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Open the foil, and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
THE BEST GARLIC BREAD
We went very classic with this garlic bread recipe-lots of butter and lots of garlic loaded onto warm, soft and pillowy French bread. You could make a light meal by rounding it out with a crisp green salad. Or serve it our favorite way-alongside your favorite red-sauce pasta.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Arrange a rack in the center of oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter is golden and the garlic is very fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Slice the bread in half lengthwise. Liberally brush the crust with the garlic butter. Turn the bread cut-side up. Slice each loaf crosswise at 2-inch intervals without cutting all the way through, making "pull-apart" garlic bread. Liberally brush the cut sides of the bread with more garlic butter, spreading any remaining garlic evenly over top. You should use all the garlic butter. Carefully transfer the bread to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the loaves with the Parmesan and a pinch of salt and bake until the edges of the bread are a deep golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Top with the parsley. Serve warm.
BRENNAN'S IRISH SODA BREAD
- Stir the milk and vinegar together, and allow to stand until curdled, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually stir the soured milk into the flour mixture until the dough just comes together, and turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface. Knead a few times, and shape into a round. Place the dough onto the prepared baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut an X shape into the top of the dough to release steam and help the bread keep its round shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.1 calories, Carbohydrate 26.8 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 237.1 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD
If you're a garlic lover this garlic bread recipe's for you! Garlic, butter, olive oil, and freshly baked bread-what else can you ask for? Try this recipe today--you won't regret it!
Provided by Margaritas On The Rocks
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix butter, olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Cut bread loaf into 1-inch slices and spread garlic mixture over each slice. Place each on a baking sheet. Wrap with additional aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is crispy and heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.3 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 596.8 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
EASY GARLIC BREAD
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix butter and garlic.
- Cut bread crosswise into 1-inch slices. Spread butter mixture over 1 side of each bread slice. Reassemble loaf; wrap securely in heavy-duty aluminum
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, Sodium 170 mg
GRILLED GARLIC BREAD
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Mix together butter, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the butter mixture generously on the baguette slices.
- Place slices on the preheated grill and cook until butter is melted and bread is lightly brown, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.9 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 17.5 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 263.8 mg
More about "brennans garlic bread recipes"
BRENNEN'S GARLIC BREAD - COPYKAT RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory BreadsCalories 264 per serving
RECIPES | BRENNANS BREAD
THE BEST HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD - FREEZER FRIENDLY - BUDGET BYTES
RECIPES: RALPH BRENNAN'S JAZZ KITCHEN RESTAURANT IN ANAHEIM, …
RECIPE BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD
EASY BUTTERY GARLIC BREAD - INSPIRED TASTE
BRENNANS BRUSCHETTA | BRENNANS BREAD
BRENNEN'S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
10 RECIPES THAT START WITH GARLIC BREAD - TASTE OF HOME
BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
RESTAURANT-STYLE GARLIC BREAD IN UNDER 10 MINUTES
THE ULTIMATE GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
RECIPES | BRENNAN'S RESTAURANT : A NEW ORLEANS TRADITION …
BRENNAN'S BREAD PUDDING RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: BRENNAN'S IRISH SODA BREAD
BRENNAN'S HOT FRENCH BREAD RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
BRENNAN S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BRENNAN’S BREAD DIPPING OIL | BRENNANS MARKET
BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - DETAILED NUTRITIONAL FACTS
GARLIC BREAD RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BRENNAN’S GARLIC BREAD – THREE MEALS A DAY
BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
BRENNANS GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - GENIUS KITCHEN | RECIPES, GARLIC …
BRENNAN'S IRISH SODA BREAD - YUM TASTE
OUR ARIZONA FAMILY FOODS: BRENNAN’S GARLIC BREAD
PERFECT HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD - ERREN'S KITCHEN
BRENNAN'S GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
BRENNAN'S BREAD PUDDING - GEAUX ASK ALICE!
BRENNAN'S HOT FRENCH BREAD - COPYCAT-RECIPES.NET
BREAD — RECIPES — THE BRENNAN FAMILY COOKBOOK
SOUTHERN GARLIC CHEESE BREAD - MENU - RALPH BRENNAN'S JAZZ …
BANANAS FOSTER RECIPE (READY IN 10 MINUTES) | KITCHN
EASY GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook Brennans bread?An American Favourite with Ireland’s favourite! Crumb Brennans Family Pan in a food processor or blender (Or chop as finely as possible with a knife). In a pan on medium heat, toast the breadcrumbs with a knob of butter until golden brown.
How do you cook Brennans family Pan?Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Coat the bread with tomato passata (tomato puree) and top with mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake for 8-10 minutes until it is golden crisp. A full dinner with Brennans! Pulse Brennans Family Pan in a food processor or blender (or chop as finely as possible with a knife) to make the crumb.
How do you make Brennans macaroni pasta?Crumb Brennans Family Pan in a food processor or blender (Or chop as finely as possible with a knife). In a pan on medium heat, toast the breadcrumbs with a knob of butter until golden brown. Boil 500g of macaroni pasta to packet instructions.
How do you make Brennans chicken patties at home?Pulse Brennans Family Pan in a food processor or blender (or chop as finely as possible with a knife) to make the crumb. Whisk milk and egg together to make the glue. Coat the chicken in flour, then the egg mix and finally the breadcrumbs. Drizzle with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.