BRIDE AND GROOM SHOWER CAKES
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix and Betty Crocker® icings marry in this beautiful bride and groom shower cake pair--a perfect dessert to complement the wedding theme of your party.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 2 (8-inch) heart-shaped foil pans. Make cake batter as directed on box. Pour into pans. Bake as directed on box for 2 (8-inch) rounds.
- Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove cakes to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For bride cake, place 1 cake layer on serving plate. Frost cake with white cupcake icing, leaving V-shaped area at top of cake. Frost V-shaped area with pink cupcake icing. Pipe lace design on dress and V-shaped edge of dress with white cupcake icing, using writing tip. Use white decorating decors to make pearl necklace.
- For groom cake, place remaining cake layer on another serving plate. Frost cake with black decorating icing, leaving V-shaped area at top of cake. Frost V-shaped area with white decorating icing. Pipe black buttons and lapels with black decorating icing. Pipe red bow tie on shirt with red decorating icing. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 53 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 35 g, TransFat 1 g
BRIDE AND GROOM CUPCAKES
Who doesn't love a bitty bite of cake? For party-day ease, make the cupcakes one month before and freeze. Prep the accessories two days ahead and store at room temp in an airtight container. Whip up the frosting and assemble the cupcakes in no time on the big day! -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Prepare and bake cake batter according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely., In a large bowl, beat shortening and butter until light and fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar, 6 tablespoons milk and vanilla; beat until smooth., Transfer half of the frosting to another bowl. Add baking cocoa and 1-2 tablespoons remaining milk to achieve desired consistency. Add lemon zest and extract to remaining frosting., Using melted chocolate, pipe 12 bow ties onto waxed paper. For bride's crown, pipe a 1-1/4-in. ring with melted vanilla coating. Immediately arrange dragees onto ring., For groom's hat, spoon a 1/2-teaspoon round of melted chocolate onto waxed paper into a 1-3/4 inch circle. Cut a 1/4-in. slice from the top of marshmallow. Dip marshmallow in chocolate coating and place in the center of chocolate round. See photo >, Using melted green coating, pipe 12 bouquet stems onto waxed paper. Immediately attach flower sprinkles. Let decorations stand until set. See photo >, Pipe lemon frosting onto half of the cupcakes and chocolate frosting onto remaining cupcakes. For bride, add crown to the top of a lemon-frosted cupcake and attach a piece of tulle for veil; add a bouquet and sprinkle with glitter., For groom, add top hat to the top of a chocolate-frosted cupcake. Attach a bow tie and pearl dragees for buttons., Decorate remaining cupcakes with bouquets, bow ties, dragees, glitter and colored sugar as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 431 calories, Fat 22g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 47mg cholesterol, Sodium 206mg sodium, Carbohydrate 59g carbohydrate (48g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by barbsjustagirl
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Bake cake as directed on box for a 9 X 13 cake. Cool completely and crumble into a large bowl. 2. Mix up to 3/4 of a recipe of frosting into the cake crumbs using a large spoon. You won't need the rest of the icing. 3. Roll mixture into 1.25-inch balls and place on a wax paper covered baking sheet. You can also use an ice cream scoop and then roll the balls. 4. Place cake balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes so they will firm up. Then transfer them to the refrigerator to remain chilled and avoid freezing. 5. Melt white candy coating in a heatproof plastic bowl so that the coating is at least three to four inches deep for easier dipping. Melt in the microwave in 30-second intervals on low, stirring in between. Repeat until melted and smooth. 6. Dip the tip of a lollipop stick into the melted white candy coating and insert stick into the cake ball. Dip the entire cake pop into the bowl of melted candy coating. Dip and remove in one motion without stirring. Make sure the entire cake ball is covered. If your coating is too thick, you can add a little vegetable oil to help thin it and make it easier to work with. 7. Remove and allow any excess coating to fall off the pop and back in the bowl. 8. Place in a Styrofoam block to dry (grooms). Place (brides) on a cookie sheet with the stick up to dry. 9. For grooms, melt dark chocolate candy coating in microwave, as above. Dip at an angle to make "tuxedo jacket". Allow any excess coating to fall off the pop. Place on a cookie sheet with the stick up to dry. 10. Decorate brides with remaining white coating to make bridal gown look. Decorate groom with a bow tie to match wedding colors. Tie ribbon bow to the end of each pop.
More about "bride groom cake pops recipe 465"
WEDDING CAKE POPS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
4.5/5 (3)Category DessertServings 48Total Time 4 hrs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare a 9x13 cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to the package directions (using egg whites to make the cake as white as possible). Bake as directed, removing from oven when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the cake springs back to the touch.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut the cake into 12 big pieces. For perfectly white cake pops inside, skim off the golden tops and bottoms of the cake pieces with a sharp knife. Finely crumble the remaining white cake into a large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the tub of frosting to the cake crumbs and mix it in with the back of a big spoon. Reserve the remaining 1/4 tub of frosting for another use. (Do not add it to the crumbs or the mixture will become too moist.)
CAKE POPS BRIDE AND GROOM - YOUTUBE
Author Purna DakuaViews 2.1K
CUSTOM BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS - BEAU-COUP.COM
4/4 (1)Availability In stockPrice $39.47
CUSTOM BRIDE AND GROOM WEDDING – NY CAKE POPS
POP-A-CAKE - WEDDING CAKE - CHICAGO, IL - WEDDINGWIRE
24 UNIQUE IDEAS FOR THE GROOM'S CAKE | MARTHA STEWART
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
DIY WEDDINGS — BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS - CRAFTFOXES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CAKE POP DELIVERY: BIRTHDAY CAKE POPS | HARRY & DAVID
BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS. BRIDE AND GROOM - BIRTHDAY …
BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS | BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE, WEDDING ...
HOW 2: WEDDING BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS | WEDDING CAKE ...
BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS | GROOMS CAKE, CAKE POPS, CAKE
BRIDE CAKE POPS | ETSY
BRIDE-GROOM CAKE POPS | STL CAKEPOPS - HISTORIC ST. CHARLES
COOKIES N CREAM CAKE POPS RECIPE 465 - TFRECIPES.COM
BRIDE GROOM CAKE POPS RECIPE - FORUM4DESIGN
15 BRIDE & GROOM CUPCAKES IDEAS | WEDDING CUPCAKES ...
BRIDE & GROOM WEDDING CAKE POPS | CANDY'S CAKE POPS
BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS - CHOCOMIZE
BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS! | WEDDING CAKE POPS, WEDDING ...
BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS | ETSY
BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS | FROM THE GRAPEVINE
BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE POPS RECIPE - DIEWANDDESIGNER
WEDDING CAKE POP DECORATING IDEAS - HOW TO BRIDE CAKE POP ...
MY 2ND BRIDE & GROOM CAKE POPS | CAKE, CAKE POPS, CUPCAKE ...
BRIDE GROOM CAKE POPS RECIPE 465 WITH INGREDIENTS ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cake pop for a wedding?For the brides: Pipe white candy onto the cake pop in any pattern you desire, then immediately sprinkle with food glitter or white sugar so the design pops like lace. Add dots to the top to look like a necklace. 10. For the grooms: Melt 12 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave or double boiler.
What is a good recipe for a groom's cake?For those of you looking for a good groom's cake, here is my recipe. In a large bowl, sift 3 cups flour with spices. In another bowl, mix raisins, sultana raisins, currants, citron, and citrus rinds; dredge with 1/3 cup flour. Stir raisin mixture into the flour. In a very large bowl, cream the butter or margarine.
How do you make white cake pops with frosting?For perfectly white cake pops inside, skim off the golden tops and bottoms of the cake pieces with a sharp knife. Finely crumble the remaining white cake into a large bowl. Add 3/4 of the tub of frosting to the cake crumbs and mix it in with the back of a big spoon. Reserve the remaining 1/4 tub of frosting for another use.
How do you make a tux coat out of cake pops?Dip each side of the cake pop into the chocolate to form the tux coat. Decorate with piped chocolate or mini-chocolate chips for the bow tie and buttons. When the cake pops are completely set and dry, place them in small plastic candy bags and tie with ribbon or beads.