BLACK BEAN, CORN, AND TOMATO SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE
I tasted many salads with similar ingredients, but all seemed very bland, so I developed this myself. It is dressed with a lime vinaigrette and has lots of crunch and flavor with a little jalapeno pop. It's wonderful to make in summer with fresh ingredients from the garden or farmer's market. This is great with BBQ's or for potlucks. My husband likes it best with fish tacos.
Provided by Jani Whitsett
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place the beans, tomato, bell pepper, corn, onion, jicama, jalapeno pepper, and feta cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Mash the garlic and salt together with a mortar and pestle. Whisk together the mashed garlic, lime juice, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl. Add the oil in a slow, steady stream while whisking. Continue whisking until smooth. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Chill overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.1 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Cholesterol 16.8 mg, Fat 22.4 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 384 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD
This colorful, crunchy black bean and corn salad is chock-full of easy-to-swallow nutrition that all ages will love. Try it with a variety of summer entrees, or as a wholesome salsa! -Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Stir before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142 calories, Fat 4g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 326mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALAD
For a light lunch, try Rachael Ray's Black Bean and Corn Salad recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network. A touch of cumin adds savory warmth to this dish.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Let stand at least 15 minutes for corn to fully defrost and flavors to combine, then toss and serve. The corn will also place a quick-chill on this easy side-salad as it defrosts -- no need to refrigerate!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calorie, Fat 8 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 477 milligrams, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 9 grams, Sugar 4 grams
SOUTHWESTERN CORN AND BLACK BEAN SKILLET
- Combine corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn mixture and cook until onion has softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in black beans and cook for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and sprinkle cilantro over the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.4 calories, Carbohydrate 19.1 g, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 238.1 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
BROCCOLI, CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, broccoli, tomato, onion, pepper and parsley.
- Juice the lemon and put juice in a samll bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper and wisk together.
- Add to vegetables and stir.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Stir again and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.2, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 0.6, Sodium 229, Carbohydrate 35, Fiber 11, Sugar 3.8, Protein 10
More about "broccoli corn and black bean salad recipes"
FRESH BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.9/5 (116)Calories 245 per servingCategory Salad
- In a large serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss to combine. Taste, and adjust as necessary until the flavors really pop—I usually add another teaspoon or two of vinegar (you can use lime juice instead, for more mild flavor) and another 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cover and chill to enhance the flavors—preferably for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Serve in individual bowls as is, or with any of the garnishes listed. Leftovers keep well for up to 4 days or so; you might want to wake up the flavors with an extra squeeze of lime juice or tiny splash of vinegar.
BROCCOLI BLACK BEAN SALAD - CANOLAINFO.ORG
Servings 6Cholesterol 0 mgCalories 170Saturated Fat 0.5 g
BROCCOLI WITH CORN AND PEAS- SALAD RECIPE | CREATIVESAGA
Category SaladEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST BROCCOLI CORN SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
THREE BEAN AND BROCCOLI PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Category One Dish MealAuthor LadyfingersCalories 248 per serving
- While bringing water to a boil, set frozen broccoli pkg in microwave to defrost for approximately 6-7 minutes.
BEST WHITE BEAN AND BROCCOLINI SALAD - COUNTRY LIVING
5/5 (1)Category Vegetarian, Picnic, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
BROCCOLI-AND-CANNELLINI BEAN SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (2)Calories 129 per servingServings 3
- Combine vinegar, oil, pepper, salt, and garlic in a medium bowl; stir well. Add broccoli, bell pepper, onion, and beans; toss gently. Serve on lettuce-lined plates, if desired.
QUINOA PILAF WITH BROCCOLI, BLACK BEANS, CORN & HERBS ...
4.5/5 (25)Category SaladsCuisine AustralianCalories 408 per serving
BLACK BEAN, BROCCOLI & AVOCADO SALAD + CUMIN-LIME TAHINI ...
Reviews 11Category EntreeCuisine VeganTotal Time 10 mins
STIR-FRIED PANEER, BROCCOLI AND BABY CORN SALAD RECIPE
5/5 (8)Energy 54 calCarbohydrates 8.5 gFiber 1.6 g
BLACK BEAN BROCCOLI SALAD - COOKEATSHARE
BROCCOLI CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD- TFRECIPES
BROCCOLI, CORN, AND GREEN BEAN SAUTE RECIPE
BROCCOLI CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPES
BROCCOLI CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BLACK BEAN AND BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPES BEST RECIPES AND ...
BLACK BEAN CORN BROCCOLI SALAD - COOKEATSHARE
RECIPE FOR SHOEPEG CORN SALAD - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
CORN SALAD RECIPE WITH MAYO - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BROCCOLI CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD — FOOD BLOG WITH RECIPE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make stir-fried broccoli baby corn bean sprouts salad?The Stir-fried Broccoli, Baby Corn and Bean Sprouts Salad is like a booster dose for your bones! Onion seeds adds an Indian touch to this nutritious salad. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onion seeds and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
How to cook black beans and corn on the cob?DIRECTIONS In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, broccoli, tomato, onion, pepper and parsley. Juice the lemon and put juice in a samll bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and wisk together. Add to vegetables and stir. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir again and serve.
How do you make Broccoli salad with cannellini beans?Add protein to your broccoli salad with the addition of canned cannellini or other white beans. Steam broccoli, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside. Combine vinegar, oil, pepper, salt, and garlic in a medium bowl; stir well. Add broccoli, bell pepper, onion, and beans; toss gently. Serve on lettuce-lined plates, if desired.
How much black beans do you put in a black bean salad?This Southwestern black bean salad recipe is healthy and delicious! This fresh black bean salad is perfect for potlucks, parties and busy weeks. Recipe yields 4 large or up to 8 side servings. 3 cans of black beans ( 15 ounces each) or 4 ½ cups cooked black beans, rinsed and well-drained