CURRY CHICKEN SALAD
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, celery, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 36.6 mg, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 46.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
CHICKEN SALAD WITH CREAMY CURRY DRESSING
Tangy, but creamy, and great for summer entertaining. I prefer to steam or gently boil the chicken myself (rather than buy a cooked chicken) in a way that keeps them moist and tender - ThatBobbieGirl's recipe # 33104 looks just the thing for this! (Free plug, ThatBobbieGirl!)
Provided by Daydream
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the oil over moderate heat and add the onions.
- Cook until softened, then remove from heat.
- If the apricot jam and the mango chutney contain chunks of fruit, chop these up small.
- Add the tomato ketchup, apricot jam and mango chutney to the onions, but do not cook.
- When this mixture is cool, fold it into the mayonnaise.
- Lightly whip the cream, and fold through as well.
- On a large serving dish, spread some of the creamy curry dressing over the base.
- Arrange the chicken fillets over the dressing.
- Spoon remaining dressing over the chicken, enough to coat each portion.
- Chill for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Just before serving, surround the chicken with the fruit of your choice.
- Garnish with sprigs of cilantro.
- Hand nuts around separately for each person to sprinkle on their own portion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.5, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 73.5, Sodium 330.8, Carbohydrate 14.3, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 6.8, Protein 28.1
BROILED CHICKEN BREAST SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING
- If chicken breasts are connected, separate halves and cut away membrane or fat. Place oil in mixing bowl with lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir well. Add chicken pieces and turn them in the marinade to coat well. Cover and set aside until ready to cook. (If marinating for a long period, refrigerate them.)
- Preheat a charcoal grill or broiler.
- Put the chicken pieces on the grill or the broiler rack. Cover grill or close broiler. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, turning pieces. Continue cooking till done, about 3 to 5 minutes on the grill, possibly longer under the broiler.
- Remove pieces. Slice each breast on the bias about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a large mixing bowl add the radicchio, bibb lettuce and arugula. Toss well. Add half the warm dressing, and toss again. Place the sliced chicken over the salad and sprinkle with the remaining dressing and basil.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 222, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 34 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 687 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH
- To make the dressing: Combine the mayonnaise with the chutney and the curry powder in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- To prepare the sandwiches: Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper then put them in a large skillet. Add water to cover. Put a lid on the skillet and simmer the chicken until it is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove the chicken from the poaching liquid and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. When the chicken is chilled remove the skin and cut the meat from the bones. Dice the meat and place it in a large bowl. Add the walnuts, raisins, and celery and mix well. Moisten the salad with the curry dressing. Cut the croissants in half. Fill each with chicken salad and serve.
CHICKEN CURRY SALAD WITH CHUTNEY DRESSING
- To make the dressing: whisk together the dressing ingredients in a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 salad ingredients; toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 501.6, Fat 26.6, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 99.7, Sodium 556.3, Carbohydrate 33.7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 19.3, Protein 34.1
CURRIED CHICKEN FRUIT SALAD
This is a favorite at ladies' luncheons. Even people who think they don't like curry rave about this dish! I got the recipe from a friend and love to make it.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, water chestnuts, chicken, grapes and celery. , In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss well to coat. Chill for 1 hour. Serve on a bed of lettuce; sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Fat 39g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 420mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
More about "broiled chicken breast salad with curry dressing recipes"
CHICKEN SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING - CANADIAN LIVING
EASY CURRY CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - SAVORY EXPERIMENTS
5 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES | THE MANUAL
SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND CURRY DRESSING - EAST OF EDEN COOKING
THAI RED CURRY GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BROILED CHICKEN BREAST SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD WITH LEFTOVER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
CHICKEN SALAD WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND CURRY DRESSING RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN CHICKPEA SALAD (HIGH PROTEIN LUNCH IDEA)
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD • NOW COOK THIS!
HEAVENLY BROILED CHICKEN BREAST - CRAVING TASTY
CHICKEN KITCHEN CREAMY CURRY SALAD DRESSING - TABLE FOR TWO® BY …
CHICKEN SALAD WITH LEMON-CURRY DRESSING - FIRST...YOU …
THE BEST CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - FANTABULOSITY
CREAMY CURRY DRESSING - THE DIZZY COOK
EASY CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - ERIN LIVES WHOLE
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING - SAVOR THE BEST
GRILLED CHICKEN CURRY SALAD - THE WASHINGTON POST
GRILLED CURRY CHICKEN SALAD WITH HERB VINAIGRETTE
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
CHICKEN SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING - IMBORED-LETSGO.COM
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - CULINARY HILL
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST SALAD WITH CURRY DRESSING RECIPE | EAT YOUR …
50 EASY CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES WITH FEW INGREDIENTS
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES FOR SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
10-MINUTE CRUNCHY CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - PINCH ME GOOD
GRILLED CURRY CHICKEN BREASTS | ALLRECIPES
HEALTHY CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - GIMME SOME OVEN
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD THAT EVERYONE LOVES - FAMILY SAVVY
ULTIMATE CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS - INSPIRED TASTE
THE BEST CURRY CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE YOU’LL EVER EAT.
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CURRIED GRILLED CHICKEN POTATO SALAD - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD - WITH VIDEO - BUDGET BYTES
CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
HEAVENLY BROILED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
Grilled Chicken Salad | Healthy Chicken Salad | How to Make Chicken Salad With Dressing | Smita52K views-05:10
Grilled Chicken Salad with High Protein Dressing | Healthy Weeknight Meal11K views-03:17
Chicken Salad with Curry5.7K views-14:29
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe - Homemade Green Chicken Salad - Healthy Salad Recipe - Neha Naik97K views-06:15
Spatchcock Curry Chutney Chicken & Grilled Nectarine Salad | Checkers1.8K views-03:31
Grilled Chicken Salad | Healthy Dinner Recipe355 views-03:01
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a chicken curry salad?Combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green onions, apple, raisins, and almonds. Pour the dressing over top and stir until evenly coated. Serve chilled with crackers, on greens, or your favorite way. Enjoy!
How to make chicken salad dressing?Instructions Make the dressing by stirring together the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with a light sprinkle of salt and pepper. Finely dice the celery and slice the green onions.
How do you make chicken croissants with curry dressing?Dice the meat and place it in a large bowl. Add the walnuts, raisins, and celery and mix well. Moisten the salad with the curry dressing. Cut the croissants in half. Fill each with chicken salad and serve. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional.
How do you cook chicken breast with curry powder?Taste the dressing and adjust the curry powder or salt if needed. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with a light sprinkle of salt and pepper. Cook the chicken breast in either a countertop grill or in a skillet until cooked through.