This chilled pie will be gone right before your eyes. I would buy 8 Butterfingers. One to crush on top of the pie. One to eat.
Provided by Braunda
Yield 1 Pie, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix first three ingredients together.
- Put it in pie crust.
PEANUT-BUTTERFINGER CREAM PIE
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in about 1 cup whipped topping until well mixed. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Chop 3 Butterfinger bars and fold into mixture until well distributed.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Before serving, chop remaining Butterfinger bar and sprinkle around perimeter of pie.
BUTTERFINGER CREAM PIE
We went to Perkins for breakfast and my fiance saw this pie. He wanted it, so I looked at the picture and told him I'd make it. Here's the recipe so you can too.
Provided by Victoria Baldwin
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar. Stir in chopped Butterfinger Bars. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into cookie crust.
- 2. Refridgerate until firm (4 hours to over night).
- 3. Before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup, extra Butterfinger and add Reddi Whip around the edge. (Reddi Whip optional)
5-INGREDIENT BUTTERFINGER PIE
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar till smooth.
- Add half of the candy bars and mix well.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle rest of candy bars on top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
I am a cheesecake fanatic! When I found this recipe featuring Butterfinger candy bars, I knew it was for me. Our pastor's wife asked me to share this recipe so she could make it to impress her family back home. She couldn't believe something so elegant-looking was so easy to prepare. -Melissa Pirtle, Fresno, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in chopped candy bars. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet. , Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. , Sprinkle chopped candy bar over cheesecake; drizzle with butterscotch topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
More about "butterfinger cream pie recipes"
BUTTERFINGER PIE - RECIPE GIRL
2020-10-31 · Prepare the crust: Preheat the oven to 375° F. In a food processor, process the cookies into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the crumbs and continue to process until well blended. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie …
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. In a food processor, process the cookies into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter to the crumbs and continue to process until well blended. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie pan and press evenly over the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes. The crust will puff up and shrink slightly. Use the flat bottom of a drinking glass to gently press down on the crust. Cool completely.
- In a food processor, process 20 of the fun size Butterfinger bars into fine crumbs. Divide the crumbs into two 1/2 cup portions and one 1 cup portion; set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to whip 1½ cups of whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Scoop into the bowl with the (cooled) reserved peanut butter filling and fold together with 1/2 cup of Butterfinger crumbs too. Remove the pie from the refrigerator and mound the peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate layer; spread to the edges.
- Whip the 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the remaining 1 cup of Butterfinger crumbs. Spoon over the top of the pie, mounding slightly in the center. Chop the remaining 3 fun-sized candy bars and sprinkle over the top of the pie.
TASTY NO BAKE DESSERT: BUTTERFINGER PIE | IT IS A KEEPER
2018-06-21 · Prep: 10 minutes. Total: 10 minutes. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. This Easy No Bake Butterfinger Pie is my favorite easy no-bake dessert recipe . It comes …
See details »
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: BUTTERFINGER PIE
2014-06-02 · Beat cream cheese and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add half of the cool whip and mix until smooth. Fold in crushed Butterfingers and remaining Cool Whip then mix by hand until evenly combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup of crushed Butterfingers over pie.
EASY BUTTERFINGER™ PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
2021-04-21 · In large bowl, beat 4 oz softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter and 1/2 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. 4. Carefully fold in 1 container (8 oz) frozen (thawed) whipped topping. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chopped Butterfinger™ candy bars. 5. Spread mixture in pie …
NO-BAKE BUTTERFINGER® CREAM PIE RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND ...
No-Bake BUTTERFINGER® Cream Pie Recipe. As if you do not already know, food is the way to most people’s hearts…or maybe that is just my family? Anyhow, now is the time of year where you can find me baking up a storm. With fall and the holiday season just around the …
See details »
BUTTERFINGER RECIPES - PEANUT BUTTERFINGER CREAM PIE
Peanut Butterfinger Cream Pie. Share. Print. Prep Time. 10 minutes. Cook Time. 0 minutes . Skill Level. Easy. This easy-to-make cream pie is made with peanut butter and butterfinger candy. Ingredients. 1 prepared 9-inch (6 to 8 oz.) chocolate cookie crust; 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature; 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter; 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar; 1/2 cup Butterfinger …
See details »
NO-BAKE BUTTERFINGER® CREAM PIE - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
2015-11-05 · In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, extract, and sugar. Add the whipped topping, and mix, but do not over do it-you want it to be fluffy. Fold in the 1 cup of NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Bits. Spoon filling into the pie crust and pat it down evenly. Add the remaining half cup of bits to the top of the pie.
- In a food processor, crush the entire package of chocolate cookies until fine. This will be the base for your crust.
4-INGREDIENT BUTTERFINGER PIE RECIPE - THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS
2017-07-05 · Instructions. Mix 5 crushed butterfingers, softened cream cheese and 8 oz of Cool Whip together. Put into graham cracker crust. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pie. Chill for several hours. Crush final Butterfinger …
BUTTERFINGER PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Advertisement. Step 2. Using a rubber spatula, fold in 2 cups of the crushed Butterfingers until evenly distributed. Fold in half of the whipped topping until combined, then fold in remaining whipped topping. Step …
- Beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric stand mixer until smooth and creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, and beat until fully combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in 2 cups of the crushed Butterfingers until evenly distributed. Fold in half of the whipped topping until combined, then fold in remaining whipped topping.
NO BAKE BUTTERFINGER PIE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
2020-03-02 · No Bake Butterfinger Pie. In a bowl with a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Fold in cool whip and ¾ cup Butterfinger, reserving ½ cup for the top. Place creamy mixture in pie crust. Top with remaining candy, drizzle with melted chocolate and chill in freezer for 2 …
BUTTERFINGER PIE – MY RECIPE REVIEWS
2020-08-11 · Instructions. Put the cream cheese in a large bowl and blend until smooth with a hand mixer. Add one and a half (about 12 oz) of the containers of Cool Whip and the powdered sugar and mix well. Fold in about 14 oz. of the crushed Butterfingers and mix until well blended. Pour the mixture into the pie …
EASY BUTTERFINGER PIE RECIPE WITH PEANUT BUTTER - CRAZY ...
2020-10-14 · Butterfinger Pie tastes just like the famous candy bar with a creamy peanut butter filling and crushed butterfingers mixed in! This is a quick and easy pie recipe that you can make with a pastry pie crust or a no-bake cookie crust. Either way, you will want to treat yourself to a big slice of this creamy, cold peanut butter and cream cheese pie.
BUTTERFINGER ICE CREAM PIE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
2009-07-20 · Chill the crust for 10 minutes. Pour 1/2 cup of the butterscotch sauce over the bottom of the crust. Scoop ice cream balls over the sauce in a single layer. Drizzle more sauce over the ice cream and sprinkle with reserved Butterfinger bars. Repeat until you are out of ice cream, sauce, …
FROZEN BUTTERFINGER PIE (WITH OREO CRUST) | LIL' LUNA
2019-11-14 · Butterfinger Ice Cream Filling. This layer is the dreamiest, creamiest part of the entire pie. It’s basically a homemade ice cream FULL of butterfinger pieces. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. Fold in chopped Butterfingers, pour filling into the crust, and freeze for ...
6-INGREDIENT BUTTERFINGER BLIZZARD ICE CREAM PIE - LAYERS ...
2016-04-26 · Ice cream pie with a peanut butter rice krispy crust, layer of butterfinger swirled ice cream, chopped Butterfinger candy bars, and salted caramel sauce. This is my Grandma’s recipe. And I just love that my Grandma loves butterfingers and ice cream just as much as I do. Well… if we are getting technical, it’s really my mom who shares the love of butterfingers and ice cream with me. Well ...
BUTTERFINGER ICE CREAM PIE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
2015-06-28 · Became this pie. A glorious No-Bake Butterfinger Ice Cream Pie! A few notes about the recipe: Feel free to use a store-bought crust if you prefer. You can use fat-free or regular sweetened condensed milk. You can use regular, light, fat-free, or sugar-free Cool Whip. You can also use fresh whipped cream if you prefer. Just be careful, if you ...
BUTTERFINGER RECIPES - BUTTERFINGER PIE
Butterfinger Pie. Share. Print. Prep Time. 10 minutes. Cook Time. 15 minutes. Skill Level. Easy . A rich, creamy pie with tons of crushed Butterfinger. Ingredients. 25 whole chocolate sandwich cookies; 4 tablespoons butter, melted; 1 cup creamy peanut butter; 1 package (8 Ounces) cream cheese, softened; 1 container (8 Ounces) whipped topping, thawed; 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar; 1 bag (12.5 ...
See details »
Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a summer party. Provided by Butterfinger. Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Butterfinger® Time 3h10m. Yield 12. Number Of Ingredients 6. Ingredients; Nutrition; 1 (10 inch) graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust: 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature: ½ cup creamy peanut butter: ½ cup ...
See details »
96 BUTTERFINGER PIE IDEAS | BUTTERFINGER PIE, BUTTERFINGER ...
May 27, 2020 - Explore shy's board "butterfinger pie" on Pinterest. See more ideas about butterfinger pie, butterfinger, dessert recipes.
See details »
BUTTERFINGER RECIPES - NO-BAKE BUTTERFINGER® PIE
Fold in the Butterfinger Baking Bits and whipped cream until cmooth and combined. Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell and freeze for 3 hours or chill in the fridge at least 5 hours or overnight. Once thoroughly chilled, top with Butterfinger Baking Bits and drizzle with melted peanut butter. Serve frozen or refrigerated. Notes: Store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days, or in the ...
See details »
Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie is the perfect make-ahead dessert for a summer party. Provided by Butterfinger. Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Butterfinger® Time 3h10m. Yield …
See details »
BUTTERFINGER PIE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
2021-09-13 · Ingredients. 8 oz cream cheese, (1 package) softened; ½ cup peanut butter, creamy; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 1½ cups powdered sugar; 2½ cups Butterfinger candy bars, (1 bag) crushed, divided; 8 oz whipped topping, (1 container) such as Cool Whip; 1 Oreo crust, (9-inch) prepared, or chocolate graham cracker crust; Chocolate syrup, or Magic Shell Instructions. Beat together cream cheese, peanut ...
See details »