- Heat oven to 350 degrees Unwrap chocolates. Place pretzels on a non stick cookie sheet. Place 1 unwrapped chocolate on top of each pretzel. Bake 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is soft, but not melting. Remove from oven and gently press Hershey's Holiday bits on top of the soft chocolate. Cool and serve.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE-CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda; beat until well mixed. Mix in eggs, melted chocolate, and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to firm up, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and add 1 white chocolate kiss to the center of each cookie, pressing down just slightly. Return to the oven and bake for approximately 1 minute. Cool on the baking sheets for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.3 calories, Carbohydrate 12.6 g, Cholesterol 17.2 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 59.7 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
PEPPERMINT TWIST KISSES
As rosy as Santa's cheeks, these merry morsels with chocolate kisses on top are a delightful yuletide favorite and one of my most-requested recipes. -Traci Wynne, Denver, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Freeze kisses in a covered container for at least 1 hour. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and extracts. Gradually beat flour into creamed mixture., Divide dough in half; tint one portion red. Divide each half into four portions and shape into 9-in. long rolls. Place one red log next to one white log; twist gently to create one swirled roll. Roll gently until it becomes one log. Repeat with remaining dough. Wrap logs in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour or until firm., Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap dough. Cut each log crosswise into nine slices; shape each slice into a ball. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a glass., Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Immediately press a kiss into center of each cookie. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Freeze option: Freeze cookies, layered between waxed paper, in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 46mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine cookie mix, flour, butter, and egg in a mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Pour sugar into a shallow dish. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll each in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven. Press a candy cane kiss in the center of each warm cookie. Let cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Cholesterol 12.2 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 57.1 mg, Sugar 10.9 g
More about "candy kissed twists recipes"
HERSHEY'S KISSES CANDY TWISTS RECIPE
CANDY KISSED TWISTS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
KISSES CANDY HOLIDAY TWISTS | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
Servings 24Total Time 30 minsCategory Tags
- Place pretzels on ungreased cookie sheet. Place 1 unwrapped chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until the chocolate starts to soften, but is not melting. (Do NOT overheat. Melted chocolate retains its shape until disturbed. Heat only until you can gently push chocolate tip down).
- Remove from oven; gently press small chocolates and other decorative garnishes on top of the soft chocolate piece. Cool and serve.
CANDY COCKTAILS: FUN AND FLIRTY DRINKS WITH A SUGAR-KISSED TWIST …
Reviews 19Format Kindle EditionAuthor Katherine Good, Flannery Good
CANDY CANE TWISTS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CANDY TWISTS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TWIST CANDY CANE COOKIES | IF YOU GIVE A BLONDE A KITCHEN
CANDY CANE COOKIE TWISTS - SAFEWAY
CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES (PEPPERMINT KISSES ... - THIS DELICIOUS …
CANDY CANE TWISTS - BIGOVEN.COM
KISSES CANDY HOLIDAY TWISTS - SIDE DISH RECIPES
95 CANDY KISSED COOKIES IDEAS | KISS COOKIES, DESSERTS, RECIPES
17 SWEET RECIPES TO MAKE WITH CHOCOLATE KISSES - TASTE …
20 BEST RECIPES WITH HERSHEY KISSES - INSANELY GOOD
HERSHEY'S CANDY-KISSED TWISTS-ID#265650- BY BUDGET101.COM
PRETZELS AND HERSHEY KISSES - CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BITES!
CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES - THE JOY-FILLED KITCHEN
CANDY CANE TWISTS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
KISSES CANDY TWISTS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CANDY KISS PRETZEL RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CANDY KISS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CANDY CANE TWISTS | PARENTS
CANDY TWISTS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
KISSES CANDY TWISTS RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES - FUELING A SOUTHERN SOUL
CANDY COCKTAILS: FUN AND FLIRTY DRINKS WITH A SUGAR-KISSED TWIST ...
CANDY CANE COOKIE TWISTS - SOBEYS INC.
CANDY CANE PEPPERMINT KISS COOKIES - CREATIONS BY KARA
SOUR CREAM CINNAMON SUGAR CANDY CANE TWISTS - FLY-LOCAL
CHOCOLATE KISS POWDER PUFF COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
EASY PRETZEL KISS CANDIES WITH HERSHEY'S CANDY CANE KISSES
CANDY CANE KISS SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ROBINHOOD | CANDY CANE TWISTS
CANDY-KISSED - HOME | FACEBOOK
PEPPERMINT TWIST KISS COOKIES - ALIDA'S KITCHEN
PRETZEL CANDY KISS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CANDY CANE TWISTS | METRO
CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE KISS COOKIES WITH A HEALTHY TWIST
CANDY CANE TWISTS | ROBERT ROSE
You'll also love