CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: granny smith apples, all purpose flour, unsalted butter, brown sugar, Baileys Apple Pie, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, kosher salt, oats, all purpose flour, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, baking powder, kosher salt, unsalted butter, vanilla ice cream, Baileys Apple Pie
Provided by Baileys
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the apples to a large bowl and sprinkle with the flour. Toss to coat, then set aside.
- Make the Baileys caramel sauce: Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and whisk continuously for 1 minute, until the sugar starts to dissolve.
- Add the Baileys Apple Pie and continue to whisk for 3-5 minutes, or until the caramel is smooth and starting to thicken. Whisk in the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until incorporated.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour the caramel into the bowl with the apples, stirring to coat evenly.
- Make the crumble topping: Add the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the melted butter and mix until incorporated, with the consistency of wet sand.
- To assemble, spread the caramel-coated apples in an even layer in a 9x13-inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the top.
- Bake the crumble for about 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the juices are bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the crumble warm with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of Baileys Apple Pie.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 669 calories, Carbohydrate 144 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 11 grams, Protein 10 grams, Sugar 79 grams
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the apples into a saucepan with a splash of water, cover, then cook over a high heat for 4-5 mins, stirring now and then until just soft. Stir in 3 tbsp of the caramel, then tip into small ovenproof dishes. Dot small spoonfuls of caramel cream over the apples until only 1 tbsp is left.
- Mix the flour and oats together, then rub in the butter with your fingers until you have a crumbly mixture. Stir in the remaining caramel, then scatter over the apples. Bake for 18-20 mins until golden and crisp on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 54 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 36 grams sugar, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.27 milligram of sodium
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
A twist on a classic! Spruce up your apple crisp with a can of sweetened condensed milk that has caramelized in the can after being boiled for 3 hours. It seems crazy, but it works!
Provided by Tamara B
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place unopened can of sweetened condensed milk in a large pot; fill pot with water to cover. Bring water to a simmer, and simmer can for 3 hours, adding hot water as needed to keep can covered. Remove can from water with tongs; allow to cool, about 20 minutes.
- Place apples in a large bowl. Whisk 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a small bowl; stir mixture into apples. Pour apple mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Stir vanilla extract into water in a bowl; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Open cooled condensed milk carefully. Stir caramelized milk until smooth; drizzle evenly over apple mixture.
- Stir oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt together until combined; stir in butter until crumbly. Spread crumble mixture over apples and caramel.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and crumble is lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 392 calories, Carbohydrate 62.2 g, Cholesterol 37.7 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 241.5 mg, Sugar 39.4 g
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- CARAMEL TOPPING: In a small pot, cook 1/4 cup brown sugar, condensed milk, 4 tablespoons of butter, and salt over medium-low heat. Stir gently for about 5 minutes, then add the vanilla extract. Stir for another minute, then remove from heat.
- In large bowl, stir together caramel topping and the cinnamon until blended. Add apples; toss until evenly coated. Spread mixture evenly in an ungreased 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In same bowl, mix flour and remaining brown sugar. Cut in butter, cutting 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions, until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in oats. Crumble mixture evenly over the caramel apples in the baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.2, Fat 5.2, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 7.7, Sodium 113, Carbohydrate 56.2, Fiber 5.1, Sugar 34.6, Protein 3.9
APPLE CRUMBLE WITH CARDAMOM-VANILLA CARAMEL SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the Apple Filling:
- In a small bowl, toss the apple slices with the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and salt, and set aside.
- To make the Crumble Topping:
- In another small bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, oats, and salt with a fork until uniform. In a baking dish, melt the butter in the microwave until about half melts, 10 to 15 seconds on high. Pour the butter into the flour mixture and incorporate with a fork. Leaving the excess butter in the baking dish, arrange the apple slices in the dish. Top with the flour-oat mixture. Bake until the apples are cooked through and the topping is golden, about 45 minutes.
- To make the Vanilla-Cardamom Caramel Sauce:
- In a medium-heavy saucepan, mix the water and sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow the mixture to boil, without stirring. Cook's Note: Swirl the pan, if needed. Boil until the sugar mixture is pale golden brown, approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stirring vigorously add the butter and cream. The mixture will bubble. Add the cardamom seeds and stir to incorporate. Return the pan to the heat and bring the mixture to a boil and then remove from the heat and allow to cool a few minutes. Stir in the vanilla extract and strain the sauce before drizzling over the cobbler.
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Make the crust: Mix the melted butter, oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake until the edges start browning, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool while you prepare the other layers.
- Make the filling: Combine the apples, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Combine the caramels and heavy cream in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Add the apple mixture to the caramel mixture and gently stir to coat. Pour evenly on top of the crust.
- Make the streusel: Combine the flour, macadamia nuts, brown sugar, melted butter, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Squeeze small handfuls of the mixture and scatter over the filling. Bake until the caramel is bubbling and the streusel starts browning, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool at least 1 hour. Serve with ice cream.
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
Make individual Caramel Apple Crumble cups! Featuring Honeycrisp apples, caramel, cheesecake-filling and more, this recipe for Caramel Apple Crumble is great for a mini celebration.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 3/4 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Microwave apples and 1 tsp. cinnamon in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 4 min.; stir. Set aside.
- Place caramels in separate medium microwaveable bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. COOL WHIP. Microwave 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Stir in apples.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in 2 cups of the remaining COOL WHIP.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into each of eight 8-oz. jars or glasses; top each with about 2 Tbsp. apple mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with gingersnap crumbs. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
CONTEST-WINNING CARAMEL APPLE CRISP
When my kids and I make apple crisp, we use all sorts of apples to boost the flavor and texture. Add melted caramels, and you've got something scrumptious. -Michelle Brooks, Clarkston, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Press half the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer half of each of the following: apples, caramels and remaining oat mixture. Repeat layers. Drizzle 1/2 cup cider over top., Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Drizzle with remaining cider; bake until apples are tender, 15-20 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564 calories, Fat 20g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 213mg sodium, Carbohydrate 94g carbohydrate (59g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
BEST EVER CARAMEL APPLE CRISP
When our class visited an apple farm this fall, we realized that we all shared a common love apples dipped in caramel. We created this really easy dessert that the whole family can enjoy.
Provided by St Matthew First Graders
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 degree C).
- In a medium size bowl, toss apples with sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water; spread evenly into a 8x8 inch pan. In another bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter; spoon mixture evenly over apples.
- In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt the caramels with the evaporated milk. Heat , stirring frequently, until mixture has a smooth consistency. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the crumble.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes (apple mixture will bubble and topping will be golden brown).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.2 calories, Carbohydrate 80.8 g, Cholesterol 46.3 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 208.3 mg, Sugar 57.9 g
CARAMEL-APPLE CRUMB PIE
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare crust:.
- lightly spoon 1 cup flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine 1 cup flour and salt in a bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons butter and shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle surface with ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time; add vinegar.
- Toss with a fork until moist and crumbly (do not form a ball).
- Press mixture gently into a 4-inch circle on heavy-duty plastic wrap; cover with additional plastic wrap.
- Roll dough, still covered, to a 12-inch circle. Freeze 10 minutes or until plastic wrap can be easily removed.
- Remove 1 sheet of plastic wrap; fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Remove top sheet of plastic wrap. Fold edges under; flute. Line bottom of dough with a piece of foil; arrange pie weights (or dried beans) on foil.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until the edge is lightly browned.
- Remove pie weights and foil; cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare filling:.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Add sugar mixture and apples to skillet; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in 3 tablespoons flour and lemon juice.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- To prepare topping:
- Lightly spoon 1/4 cup flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bowl.
- Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Drizzle syrup over apple mixture; sprinkle topping over syrup.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.6, Fat 8.7, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 86.1, Carbohydrate 45.6, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 27.8, Protein 2.2
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: graham cracker, brown sugar, butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla extract, green apples, rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, caramel sauce
Provided by Hannah Williams
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch (20 cm) springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix all the filling ingredients except the apples.
- In another bowl, mix all the topping ingredients except the caramel.
- Spread the filling over the graham cracker crust, then layer the apple slices on top.
- Sprinkle the topping mix evenly over the apple layer. .
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Drizzle on caramel sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 31 grams
More about "caramel apple crumble recipes"
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
THE PERFECT CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - SIMPLY ANCHY
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - BAKERITA
APPLE CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CARAMEL AND APPLE ICING RECIPE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CARAMEL APPLE CAKE (CRUMB TOPPED) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SALTED CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE | GREEDY GOURMET
*AMAZING* SALTED CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - LAUREN'S LATEST
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
SLOW COOKER CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - FAKE GINGER
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE | LE CREUSET RECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | CARNATION
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE BARS - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BRANDIED CARAMEL-APPLE CRUMBLE - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE BARS RECIPE - FORK KNIFE SWOON
CARAMEL-APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CARAMEL APPLE CRISP - EASY APPLE CRISP - BEST APPLE CRISP RECIPE!
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE – STATE OF DINNER
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - CAULI CRUNCH
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE BARS - SUGAR AND CHARM
INSTANT POT SALTED CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE BARS - LIGHTS, CAMERA, BAKE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE | EASY RECIPE | COOKING WITH MY KIDS
BEST CRUMBLE TOPPING FOR APPLE PIE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE (REFINED SUGAR FREE, SMALL-BATCH)
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE CAKE ~ RECIPE | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE PIE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE COOKIES - IN FINE TASTE
EASY CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
BOURBON CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
TOFFEE APPLE CRUMBLE | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
CARAMEL APPLE BARS - CELEBRATING SWEETS
DELICIOUS CARAMEL APPLE CRUMBLE - MINNEOPA ORCHARDS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for Apple caramel apples?Directions. In a medium size bowl, toss apples with sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water; spread evenly into a 8x8 inch pan. In another bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter; spoon mixture evenly over apples. In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt the caramels with the evaporated milk.
How do you make a caramel crumble?Whisk in the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until incorporated. Remove the pot from the heat and pour the caramel into the bowl with the apples, stirring to coat evenly. Make the crumble topping: Add the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to a large bowl and stir to combine.
How to make apple crumble?Make the crumble topping: Add the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the melted butter and mix until incorporated, with the consistency of wet sand. To assemble, spread the caramel-coated apples in an even layer in a 9x13-inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish.
How long to bake caramel apple crumble?Top each pot with the crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Once out of the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve your caramel apple crumble recipe with Carnation evaporated milk, hot custard or with a scoop or two of vanilla ice-cream.