ROASTED RED SNAPPER WITH ROSEMARY
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a heavy large baking sheet with foil. Oil the foil and fish with 1 tablespoon of oil. Place the fish atop the foil. Sprinkle the fish cavity with salt and pepper. Squeeze 1/2 of the lemon inside the fish cavity. Fill the cavity with the onion, fennel and rosemary sprigs. Bake until the fish is just cooked through at the bone, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the remaining lemon 1/2 into a small bowl. Whisk in the fennel fronds, rosemary, and garlic. Gradually whisk in the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil. Season the lemon sauce, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, separate the 2 fillets from the backbone. Using a metal spatula, transfer the top fillets to a plate. Lift the fish backbone from the bottom fillets (the backbone and head should come off together easily), and discard. Using the spatula, transfer the remaining fillets to plates. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Drizzle the lemon sauce over the fish and serve.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Tear 2 pieces of parchment or aluminum foil, about 12-inch square.
- Drizzle some olive oil in center of each square and spread with your fingers. Set the filets, skin side down, over the olive oil in the foil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle more olive oil over fish, then top with tomatoes and then fresh herbs. Drizzle drops more olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap, deli style. Set package on a baking dish or sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until tender. While snapper is cooking, make orange rice.
RED SNAPPER AND NOPALITOS IN CILANTRO SAUCE
- Rinse and drain the nopalitos. Juice one lemon, clean and slice up the other. In a large mixing bowl, combine the nopalitos with the cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilies. Place snapper fillets in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Surround with the nopalitos mixture. Place a few lemon slices on top of the fish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the fillets are cooked through. Preparation Time: 30 minutes
EASY BLENDER RED PEPPER SAUCE
My family enjoys this in place of red sauce because they don't do cooked tomatoes. For an extra kick on pizza they like 1/4 tablespoon of crushed red peppers.
Provided by aroger2
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine bell pepper, chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, honey, black pepper, and sea salt in a blender; blend on high for 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 33.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 0.4 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 150.8 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
More about "redsnapperandnopalitosincilantrosauce recipes"
ROASTED RED PEPPER TOMATO SAUCE- DAVITA
10 BEST RED SNAPPER FILLET RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST NOPALITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PASTA WITH EASY ROASTED RED PEPPER SAUCE - GIMME SOME OVEN
RED SNAPPER WITH PROVENCAL TOMATO SAUCE | COOKSTR.COM
Category Cookstr RecipesEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
DONA MARIA RED SNAPPER AND NOPALITOS IN CILANTRO SAUCE ...
Servings 4Total Time 50 mins
RED SNAPPER AND NOPALITOS IN CILANTRO SAUCE RECIPE ...
RED SNAPPER AND NOPALITOS IN CILANTRO SAUCE RECIPES
RED SNAPPER WITH NOPALITOS, TOMATOES AND CAPERS IN ...
RED SNAPPER (OR GROUPER) WITH TOMATO AND BASIL
RED SNAPPER WITH SAUTEED ONIONS, PEPPERS AND TOMATOES
BROILED RED SNAPPER FILLET WITH GARLIC SAUCE
RED SNAPPER AND NOPALITOS IN CILANTRO SAUCE RECIPE
AMERICAN RED SNAPPER IN JALAPENO-CILANTRO LIME BUTTER ...
BROILED RED SNAPPER WITH CAJUN SEASONINGS RECIPE
RED SNAPPER PUTTANESCA - PINTEREST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of sauce do you put on red snapper?This easy broiled red snapper recipe is simply seasoned with a little oil and Cajun or Creole seasonings. Top the fish off with a shrimp sauce or cream sauce or keep it light with a fruity salsa.
How to cook red snapper in the oven with Rosemary?Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a heavy large baking sheet with foil. Oil the foil and fish with 1 tablespoon of oil. Meanwhile, squeeze the remaining lemon 1/2 into a small bowl. Whisk in the fennel fronds, rosemary, and garlic. Using a sharp knife, separate the 2 fillets from the backbone.
How to make red pepper sauce with red peppers?Ingredients 1 1/2 cup roasted red peppers 2 1 garlic clove 3 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce 4 2 tablespoons olive oil 5 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasonings 6 1/4 teaspoon red pepper chili flakes