SPICED APPLESAUCE BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk; beat well. Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt; stir until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.2 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 31.3 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 187.8 mg, Sugar 19.7 g
CARROT APPLESAUCE BREAD RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by Lsweetnell
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease at 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle the pan with a bit of flour and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs together. Stir the oil, sugar, vanilla, applesauce and grated carrots into the eggs. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stir until just mixed, and pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 65 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. When done, allow the cake to sit in the pan for at least 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
This lovely, moist quick bread from is flecked with crunchy walnuts and colorful shredded carrot. For variety, I sometimes substitute a cup of shredded raw zucchini for the carrot or add a half cup of drained crushed pineapple. -Connie Simon, Reed City, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (12 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour an 8x4-in. loaf pan; set aside. In a bowl, combine sugar, flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine eggs, applesauce and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in carrots and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan. , Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 50-55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calories, Fat 3g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 361mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APPLESAUCE-CARROT SPICE CAKE
Enjoy this delicious applesauce-carrot cake made using Gold Medal® whole wheat flour that's perfect for a dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix oats, applesauce, brown sugar, carrots, egg product and oil with spoon until well mixed. Stir in remaining cake ingredients just until moistened. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla until well mixed. Place cake on serving plate. Spoon frosting over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
APRICOT CARROT BREAD
"Since I am on a low-fat diet due to heart problems, I like slices of this sunny-looking quick bread," reports Geneva Cooper from Greeley, Colorado, "The loaf is lower in fat, but still tastes delicious."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (14 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the carrots, applesauce, egg substitute and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until blended. Stir in apricots., Spoon into an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. , Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and water; drizzle over bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 99mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
APPLESAUCE ZUCCHINI BREAD
This is my first try at making this applesauce zucchini bread and I have to admit, it's a winner. I loved having a breakfast bread for my coffee. I had an extra loaf and took it into church to give to my ladies group...they loved too!
Provided by Maria
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two loaf pans.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and oil in another bowl and mix until blended. Add zucchini, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Mix into dry ingredients until well blended; stir in pecans. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.2 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 39.9 mg, Fat 22.7 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 290.3 mg, Sugar 27.5 g
More about "carrot applesauce bread recipe 415"
CARROT – APPLESAUCE BREAD - CHERYL WIXSON'S KITCHEN ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Beat in the applesauce.
CARROT BREAD WITH HONEY YOGURT DIP | CUISINICITY
5/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 1
CARROT APPLE ZUCCHINI BREAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Ratings 20Calories 264 per servingCategory Bread, Snack
RECIPE: CARROT APPLE BREAD - GET HEALTHY U
4.1/5 (25)Category Breakfast Recipes, Snack Recipes
CARROT AND APPLESAUCE CHEWIES (HOMEMADE DOG TREATS ...
3.8/5 (62)Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST CARROT CAKE WITH APPLESAUCE AND PINEAPPLE …
CINNAMON CARROT APPLESAUCE - SWEET POPPY SEED
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Peel the apples with a vegetable peeler, then slice and chop them into 1- to 2-inch pieces. You can also leave apples unpeeled for chunkier texture.
- Combine all ingredient in the slow cooker and close with lid. Add brown sugar at this time if you like your applesauce a little sweeter.
- Let the sauce cool, remove the cinnamon sticks, puree in a blender, food processor or with an immersion blender.
CARROT APPLESAUCE CAKE - SUPPER PLATE-DELICIOUS DINNERS ON ...
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 336 per serving
CARROT APPLESAUCE FOR BABY + TODDLER + KIDS - BABY FOODE
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 30
- Add all ingredients to a medium or large stock pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until carrots are tender when pricked with a fork. Let cool slightly.
- Transfer all ingredients to a blender or a food processor and pulse until you have reached your desired consistency. For toddlers and family applesauce, I just pulsed for 20 seconds until just blended and there was still some chunkiness to it. For baby, you can puree for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
CREAM CHEESE FILLED CARROT BREAD - BAKE.EAT.REPEAT.
4.3/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory BreadsCalories 287 per serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour with an electric mixer until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S LOW FAT CARROT BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Category Quick BreadsServings 18Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
CARROT APPLESAUCE (PINEAPPLE) BREAD OR MUFFINS - RECIPE ...
APPLE CARROT BREAD RECIPE (EASY & SO GOOD!) - AVERIE COOKS
4.4/5 (296)Category Bread, Rolls, Muffins & BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
SPICED CARROT QUICK BREAD - THE TASTY BITE
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
APPLESAUCE BREAD | PAULA DEEN
Servings 10Total Time 10 mins
CARROT-APPLESAUCE BREAD – BELOVED RECIPE BOX
Servings 10Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
APPLESAUCE CARROT BREAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BANANA CARROT APPLESAUCE BREAD | APPLESAUCE BREAD, RECIPES ...
10 BEST OATMEAL CARROT BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLESAUCE BREAD | RECIPES MADE EASY - YOUTUBE
APPLESAUCE-CARROT SPICE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CARROT APPLESAUCE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make carrot apple cinnamon bread?This carrot apple cinnamon bread couldn’t be easier to make! Simply whisk together the egg, sugars, melted coconut oil, sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg, then fold in the remaining ingredients. Turn the batter into a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan and bake until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
How to make a carrot and Walnut Bread?Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat the eggs. Mix in the sugar and vegetable oil. Add in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and beat well. Stir in the carrots and 1 cup of the walnuts. Grease a 9 inch by 5 inch loaf pan and pour in the batter. Top with the remaining walnuts.
How do you make apple and carrot cake mix?In a large bowl, add the the first eight ingredients, through nutmeg, and whisk to combine. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, optional salt, and fold with spatula or stir gently with a spoon until just combined; don’t overmix. Add the carrots, apples, and fold gently to combine.
What does Apple Carrot bread taste like?Apple Carrot Bread — This apple carrot bread tastes like carrot cake that’s been infused with apples. It’s a no mixer recipe that goes from bowl to oven in minutes! This is carrot cake that’s been infused with apples and baked as a loaf.