CHICKEN & CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI SOUP RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, frozen cauliflower gnocchi, celery stalks, small yellow onion, garlic, shredded carrots, Pacific Foods® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, freshly ground black pepper, kosher salt, fresh thyme leaf, half & half, baby spinach, chicken, fresh parsley
Provided by Campbell's
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the frozen cauliflower gnocchi. Sauté until they begin to turn golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove the gnocchi from the pan and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the celery, onion, and garlic, and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and Pacific Foods® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the pepper, salt, thyme, half-and-half, spinach, and chicken. Simmer until the spinach is wilted and chicken is warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Add the gnocchi to the soup and stir to combine.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 922 calories, Carbohydrate 85 grams, Fat 47 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 37 grams, Sugar 11 grams
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE BY TASTY
- Add the cauliflower to a steamer basket set over a medium pot of boiling water. Cover and steam for 10 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a clean dish towel and squeeze the excess water into a bowl.
- Transfer the squeezed cauliflower to a food processor. Add the flour, salt, and olive oil and pulse until the dough forms a ball.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3-4 minutes, or until the dough bounces back when poked.
- Shape the dough into a ball, then cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Working 1 piece at a time, cut in half again, then roll out a rope about 6 inches (3-cm) long and 1 inch (2-cm) wide. Slice each rope into ½-inch (1-cm) pieces.
- Roll each piece along the back of a fork to create a line pattern.
- Transfer the gnocchi to a large pot of salted boiling water. Boil until the gnocchi float to the surface, 3-5 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Toss the gnocchi with pesto sauce and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Carbohydrate 51 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 10 grams, Sugar 6 grams
CHEESY BAKED CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic, crushed red pepper, salt, and oregano and cook, stirring throughout, 2 minutes. Add kale a handful at a time, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Bring just to a boil; remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add gnocchi and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and add to tomato sauce mixture. Add 2 tablespoons Parmesan, stirring to combine, about 1 minute. Transfer to an 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown and mixture is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 605.7 calories, Carbohydrate 88.4 g, Cholesterol 31.6 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 12.5 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 1637.4 mg, Sugar 20.5 g
I came up with this cauliflower gnocchi recipe after trying Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi. This dish reminds me of cauliflower gratin, especially if you add Parmesan-but the gnocchi are also good on their own.-Ben Rogojan, Seattle, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, place a steamer basket over 1 in. of water. Place cauliflower in basket. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; steam, covered, until tender, 8-10 minutes. Drain. When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze dry., Puree ricotta in a food processor until smooth, 20-30 seconds. Add cauliflower and egg yolk; process until smooth. Add 3/4 cup flour and pulse until mixture forms a soft dough, adding additional flour as needed. Divide dough into 4 portions. On a floured surface, roll each portion into 1/2-in.-thick ropes; cut into 1/2-in. pieces. , In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in batches until they float, 30-60 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add gnocchi and cook over medium heat until gnocchi start to brown, 3-4 minutes. Garnish with sage, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 486mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "cauliflower gnocchi recipe by tasty"
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
Ratings 42Calories 228 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch
- Place the cauliflower in a large pot, cover with water (make sure veggies are submerged), and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 22 minutes, until the cauliflower is very soft. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, in batches put 1/3 to 1/2 of the cauliflower in a dish towel and squeeze out as much excess water as possible then place in a large bowl. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower until all of it is well drained and squeezed of all liquid so the dough isn’t too sticky.
- Add the flour and salt into the bowl with the mashed cauliflower and mix with a fork at first, then using your hands to fold and squeeze everything together into a dough.
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.2/5 (18)Total Time 1 hr 50 minsCategory PastaCalories 254 per serving
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE (EASY + 3 INGREDIENTS)
20 BEST TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPES TO TRY
HOW TO COOK CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI 3 WAYS | LIFE MADE …
TJ’S CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI WITH CREAMY PESTO (AIR FRYER RECIPE)
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - YOUTUBE
HOMEMADE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - LOVE IN MY OVEN
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE CART
SHEET PAN CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - THYME FOR HONEY
AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - FOOD FAITH FITNESS
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI – THE URBAN CANTEEN
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI | RECIPE | FOOD, GNOCCHI RECIPES, GNOCCHI
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE (TRADER JOE’S COPYCAT)
30 GNOCCHI RECIPES FOR TASTY ITALIAN MEALS - INSANELY GOOD
30 BEST GNOCCHI RECIPES - TOP RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI TASTE GREAT! | FOODTALK
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI IN A CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE (PALEO, GF)
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI FROM TASTY - RECIPE ON NIFTYRECIPE.COM
SHEET PAN CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI (TRADER JOE'S COPYCAT) - WHAT MOLLY MADE
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE ( TRADER JOE'S COPYCAT RECIPE)
EASY HOMEMADE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - JUSTINE SNACKS
HOMEMADE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI (VIDEO) | COOKTORIA
CRISPY CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - WHOLEFOODFOR7
PROPER TASTY - CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - FACEBOOK.COM
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI WITH SPICY TOMATO SAUCE - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
SCRATCH MADE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - TABLESPOON FOR ONE
TRADER JOE’S CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI (AIR FRYER) - BITES WITH BRI
BAKED CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI WITH SAUSAGE - THE WHOLE COOK
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE | HEALTHY SNACKS …
BAKED CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE - RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN®
GREEN GIANT™ CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI ORIGINAL
DISCOVER CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE BY TASTY - FOOD NEWS
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI BOLOGNESE FOR LOW CARB - HEATHER DIBIASI
GARLIC AND LEMON CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - TAYLOR BY THE TEASPOON
AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - SUSTAINABLE COOKS
GLUTEN-FREE CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI RECIPE 3 WAYS! | COTTER CRUNCH
CAULIFLOWER BAKE WITH GNOCCHI AND MOZZARELLA
AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - THE CRISPIEST WAY TO ENJOY IT!
CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - BESTCOOKINGGUIDE.COM
ALL THINGS TRADER JOE'S CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI - DASH OF MANDI
PROPER TASTY - CAULIFLOWER GNOCCHI | FACEBOOK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What goes well with cauliflower gnocchi?Cauliflower gnocchi can be served however you best like you pasta. We suggest serving it with browned butter and fresh sage, or a rich vodka sauce and basil. Cauliflower gnocchi would also be great with any of these homemade sauce recipes. To make this cauliflower gnocchi recipe your own, add your favorite herbs or chopped garlic.
Is cauliflower gnocchi gluten-free?What Is Cauliflower Gnocchi? Gnocchi is an indulgent Italian dumpling traditionally made with flaky baked russet potatoes, flour, and eggs. The tender, melt-in-your-mouth texture is often tossed in a savory tomato sauce or creamy béchamel. A gluten-free homemade option that matches the original eating experience has been lacking, until now!
How to cook gnocchi?Slice each rope into ½-inch (1-cm) pieces. Roll each piece along the back of a fork to create a line pattern. Transfer the gnocchi to a large pot of salted boiling water. Boil until the gnocchi float to the surface, 3-5 minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon. Toss the gnocchi with pesto sauce and serve immediately.
Does Trader Joe’s sell cauliflower gnocchi?Trader Joe’s gluten-free cauliflower gnocchi has become a popular frozen food kitchen staple. This copycat version uses five ingredients—so easy! Add it to soup, toss with your favorite sauce, or sauté with a little olive oil for a simple Italian dinner.