CHEDDAR PECAN TORTE RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by tiffanybrie
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine cheddar cheese with pecans and onion. Place half of the mixture in an 8-inch round souffle dish. Combine (8-ounce) package cream cheese with the chutney blend thoroughly. Spread over cheddar cheese mixture. Drain spinach completely, squeeze (really squeeze) out all excess moisture. Add seasonings and remaining 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese. Blend thoroughly. Top with remaining cheddar cheese mixture. refrigerate until serving time. To serve invert on a plate and serve with crackers.
CHEDDAR-VEGGIE APPETIZER TORTE
A line forms quickly behind this quichelike torte at family gatherings. The wedges are easy to eat as finger food, and it's delicious hot or cold. - Barbara Estabrook, Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Spoon over cheese. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in bacon. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. , Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 81mg cholesterol, Sodium 244mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
ELEGANT CHEESE TORTE
Rich and creamy, this eye-catching torte makes quite an impression. Every time I take it to a party, it receives rave reviews!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24-30 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Remove 3-1/2 cups to a small bowl; stir in pepper and set aside. Fold olives into the remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; set aside., In another large bowl, beat cheddar cheese, cider and paprika on low speed for 1 minute. Beat on high until almost smooth. Spread half over olive layer. Top with peppered cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheddar mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm., Place on serving plate and remove sides of pan. Press pecans into top; garnish with additional olives or grapes if desired. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts :
SAUSAGE-BACON AND CHEESE BREAKFAST TORTE
- Heat oven to 350?F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, cornmeal and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Stir in broth until blended. Using greased or buttered hands, press mixture onto bottom of pan, forming a crust. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is set and starting to brown around edges.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon, stirring frequently, until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels. Discard bacon drippings. In same skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Remove sausage to bowl.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, chives and salt with whisk or fork. In same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are just moist (not dry). Remove from heat; stir in sausage and feta cheese. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and the bacon.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Run metal spatula or table knife along side of torte to loosen from pan; remove side of pan. Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 215 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 650 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 g
WOOLWORTH'S ICE BOX CHEESE TORTE
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the gelatin and blend well.
- Fold it stiffly whipped milnot (this can be done with electric mixer) Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together;pack 2/3 of mixture on bottom and sides of a 9x13 inch pan (or larger).
- Add filling and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve plain or garnish with fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1126.5, Fat 65.1, SaturatedFat 35.3, Cholesterol 164.7, Sodium 1048.6, Carbohydrate 126.7, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 86.4, Protein 12.8
CHEDDAR CHEESE CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the Cheddar cheese. Combine the flour and baking powder; stir into the batter alternating with the milk until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346.7 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Cholesterol 111.6 mg, Fat 20 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 225.2 mg, Sugar 17.6 g
MIMI'S CHEESECAKE TORTE
Mimi gave this recipe to my mother, who then gave it to me. This is my Papa's cake of choice for his birthday. A sour cream topping makes this cheesecake unique. Garnish with almonds if you like.
Provided by Belle
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl on high speed until stiff peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. Blend in 1 1/2 cups sugar. Fold egg whites into cream cheese, and stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour cream cheese filling into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 475 degrees F (246 degrees C).
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Spread evenly on top of the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 586.7 calories, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 94.2 mg, Fat 39 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 9.4 g, SaturatedFat 22 g, Sodium 387.5 mg, Sugar 42 g
HAM AND CHEDDAR TORTA
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups Bisquick mix, the beans and dressing. Spread in bottom and 2 inches up side of ungreased 9x3-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Layer ham, broccoli and cheese over crust. In small bowl, stir milk, 2 tablespoons Bisquick mix and the eggs until blended; pour over cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Loosen edge of torta from side of pan; remove side of pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1160 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
This is an easy recipe and a family favorite. I am always asked for the recipe when I take it to a gathering. I got this from my neighbor when I was living in married housing in college 20 yrs ago and I am still making it to this day. Absolutely a family tradition.
Provided by brownzoo
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 12 squares
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bottom of 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 pkgs softened cream cheese, egg yolk, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla with mixter until creamy.
- Roll out 1 pkg. of crescent rolls in bottom of 9x13 pan pinching seams together to cover bottom of pan.
- Empty cream cheese mixture onto top of crescent roll base. Unroll other pkg of crescent rolls again pinching seams together.
- Beat egg white with fork until frothy. Spread egg white over crescent roll making sure to cover entire top.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 cup chopped walnuts. Sprinkle on top of crescent roll top.
- Bake at 350 for about 27 minutes or until golden brown. Cool then chill in fridge, great made the day before. Cut in squares.
CHEESE TORTE BY THE CHEDDAR BOX
- Combine softened cheddar with pecans and onion. Place half of this mixture in container of choice. (pie plate or '1 pint' cottage cheese type container) Combine 8 ounces cream cheese with chutney. Blend thoroughly. Spread over cheddar cheese mixture. Thaw spinace. Drain completely. (smash all water out through a sieve.) Add seasonings and 8 ounces of cream cheese. Blend thoroughly. Spread over chutney mixture. Top with remaining cheddar cheese mixture. May be prepared in advance and frozen.
More about "cheddar box cheese torte recipes"
CHEDDAR PECAN TORTE RECIPE | RECIPE | TORTE RECIPE, PECAN
10 BEST SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
LAYERED CHEDDAR COLCANNON TORTE RECIPE BY SHANNON DARNALL
CHEDDAR BOX CAFE RECIPES – RECIPE SELF
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH CHEDDAR CHEESE BOXES - TASTY KITCHEN
RECIPES - BORDEN® CHEESE
CHEESE TORTE | GRAM'S RECIPE BOX
APPETIZERS – THE CHEDDAR BOX
CHEDDAR PECAN TORTE RECIPE BY TIFFANYBRIE AT THE CHEDDAR BOX
RECIPE: CHEDDAR COLCANNON TORTE (IRISH) - RECIPELINK.COM
CHEDDAR CHEESE GRITS CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CHERRY CHUTNEY CHEESE TORTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
NO-BAKE REFRIGERATOR CHEESE TORTE: A FAMILY RECIPE
SARAH FRITSCHNER’S CHEESE TORTE - EDIBLE KENTUCKY & SOUTHERN …
25 TORTE RECIPES TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE - INSANELY GOOD
CHEDDAR & BACON SAVORY CHEESECAKE - HUGS AND COOKIES XOXO
KENTUCKY CHEESE TORTE - A WELL SEASONED KITCHEN
IN THE KITCHEN WITH JUNI: CHEDDAR PECAN TORTE - BLOGGER
CHERRY CHEESE TORTE - THE RECIPE REVIVAL
VEGETABLE CHEDDAR CHEESE TORTE - FOOD LION
BAKED CHEESE TORTE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
AUNT EDNA’S FROZEN CHEESE TORTE - JSONLINE.COM
CHEDDAR PECAN TORTE RECIPE | RECIPE | TORTE RECIPE, PECAN TORTE …
LAYERED CHEESE TORTE - Y DELICACIES
HOW TO MAKE CHEDDAR CHEESE - PRACTICAL SELF RELIANCE
FOUR-LAYER CHEESE LOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OUR BEST CHEDDAR CHEESE RECIPES - BON APPéTIT
CHEDDAR CHEESE-STUFFED BURGERS (THE JUICY LUCY) - BEST RECIPE BOX
10 RECIPES FOR CHEDDAR CHEESE LOVERS | FOOD & WINE
50 CHEESE APPETIZERS : FOOD NETWORK | EASY COMFORT FOOD RECIPES …
KENTUCKY CHEESE TORTE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEDDAR BOX TOO - TAKEAWAY FOOD - LOUISVILLE - ORDER ONLINE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a creamy cream cheese torte?Rich and creamy, this eye-catching torte makes quite an impression. Every time I take it to a party, it receives rave reviews! In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Remove 3-1/2 cups to a small bowl; stir in pepper and set aside. Fold olives into the remaining cream cheese mixture.
How do you make the best cheesecake with cream cheese?Directions 1 In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Remove 3-1/2 cups to a small bowl; stir in pepper and set aside. ... 2 In another large bowl, beat cheddar cheese, cider and paprika on low speed for 1 minute. Beat on high until almost smooth. ... 3 Place on serving plate and remove sides of pan. ...
Who is the Cheddar Box Cafe?For the past 19 years, owner and operator, Michelle Bartholomew has been commited to providing her customers with delicious, homemade recipes and outstanding customer service,creating a memorable dining experience. Her passion and enthusiasm for her business has made The Cheddar Box Cafe the success it is today.