CHEESY BEEF AND BEAN BAKE
A great recipe for those days when you want a tasty main dish without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
Provided by Maggie Bomis
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and salt and pepper to taste. Saute for 10 minutes, or until well browned. Add the tomato sauce, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Place beef mixture into a casserole dish. Layer the beans over the beef and smooth prepared potatoes over the beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes and bake uncovered at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1012 calories, Carbohydrate 78.9 g, Cholesterol 147.4 mg, Fat 59.7 g, Fiber 9.2 g, Protein 42.3 g, SaturatedFat 25.1 g, Sodium 1475.6 mg, Sugar 16.4 g
TACO BEEF BAKE WITH CHEDDAR BISCUIT TOPPING
- Heat oven to 425°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8-inch square pan or 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1370 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
BEEF AND CHEESE TORTELLINI BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, dried oregano, dried thyme, dried parsley, crushed tomato, fresh basil, shredded mozzarella cheese, cheese tortellini
Provided by Camille Bergerson
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to a heavy saucepan and brown the beef over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the dried herbs. Move beef to one side of the hot pan and add in onions. Stir to soften, then add garlic.
- Mix in crushed tomatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon a thin layer of meat sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer as follows: tortellini, cheese, basil, sauce, tortellini, cheese, basil, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Cool for several minutes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 616 calories, Carbohydrate 46 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 41 grams, Sugar 8 grams
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF BAKE
"Looking for something quick but 'different' for dinner one night, I was browsing through a Taste of Home cookbook," shares Debbie Pirlot from Green Bay, Wisconsin. "I found two easy recipes with similar ingredients and decided to combine them. The result is this rich and delicious recipe that my family really enjoys."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning. , In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside. , Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts :
ZIPPY BEEF CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until evenly browned; drain. Stir in cooked macaroni, condensed soup, milk, and ketchup until well blended. Mix in the Cheddar cheese, green pepper, and minced onion. Season with salt, and pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Cover, and bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, sprinkle the top with potato chips, and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until chips are toasted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 644.9 calories, Carbohydrate 58.6 g, Cholesterol 89.9 mg, Fat 31.8 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 32.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 1808.7 mg, Sugar 18.7 g
CHEESE TOPPED BEEF BAKE
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 594.7, Fat 30.8, SaturatedFat 15.6, Cholesterol 100.6, Sodium 804.8, Carbohydrate 54.1, Fiber 4, Sugar 8.8, Protein 24.7
BISCUIT-TOPPED TOMATO-BEEF BAKE
This quick and easy casserole is made with ground beef and tomato soup, and baked with cheesy biscuits on top.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories 1 Bag, 5 Dinners
Yield 8 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in soup. Spoon into 2-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg and milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese and onions. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Drop by spoonfuls over meat mixture.
- Bake 35 min. or until biscuit topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 570 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 19 g
More about "cheese topped beef bake recipes"
CHEDDAR POTATO & BEEF BAKE RECIPE
46 HEARTY GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
ONE-SKILLET CHEESY BEEF AND MACARONI RECIPE - THE …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE
3.8/5 (26)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 4Calories 700 per serving
BEEF, CHEESE, AND NOODLE BAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHEESY HAMBURGER CASSEROLE - THE CHEESE KNEES
BAKED CHEESY BEEF TAQUITOS - AVERIE COOKS
KETO PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CASSEROLE - PEACE LOVE AND LOW CARB
INSTANT POT CRISPY COWBOY CASSEROLE - 365 DAYS OF SLOW COOKING …
CHEESE MAKING RECIPES: CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO …
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CASSEROLE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
WORLD BEST PASTA RECIPES: CHEESE TOPPED BEEF BAKE
GROUND BEEF BAKE TOPPED WITH CHEESE AND...ONION RINGS!
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO BAKE - BIGOVEN.COM
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CASSEROLE RECIPE (EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER) | KITCHN
CHEESY BEEF & POTATOES CASSEROLE - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO BAKE RECIPE
30 BEST GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF BAKE | BBC FOOD, BAKING, RECIPES
RECIPES > BEEF > HOW TO MAKE CHEESE TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO …
POTATO-TOPPED BEEF BAKE RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
CHEESE TOPPED BEEF BAKE - CHAMPSDIET.COM
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF AND POTATO BAKE - BEYONDMEALS.COM
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF BAKE | RECIPE | HOW TO COOK PASTA, YUMMY …
BISCUIT TOPPED BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEESE TOPPED BEEF BAKE RECIPE BY MEAT.WORLD | IFOOD.TV
BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE RECIPE
FRENCH ONION BEEF CASSEROLE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
SHREDDED BEEF-TOPPED BAKED POTATO RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESE-TOPPED BEEF BAKE RECIPE BY RIZWANA | GET BEST RECIPES …
MACARONI CHEESE TOPPED RAGU BAKE ON BEST GOUSTO RECIPES …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #beef #eggs-dairy #pasta #easy #cheese #one-dish-meal #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #pasta-shells #taste-mood
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook ground beef in a casserole dish?Add in the ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook through. Once the beef is cooked, add the cream cheese, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes. Stir to combine and bring to the boil. Take off the heat. Place the cooked pasta in a large oven proof casserole dish.
How long do you cook beef in the oven?While beef mixture is simmering, cook pasta and drain. Stir pasta into beef mixture, then spoon into an oiled deep 8 cup capacity ovenproof dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 mins or until browned slightly.
What is cheesy beef pasta bake?Cheesy Beef Pasta Bake is an easy kid-friendly dish with tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, melty, stringy mozzarella, and provolone cheese. This recipe takes the idea of a simple spaghetti Dinner and bakes it into an easy-to-share casserole dish. For more pasta casserole recipes try our Ravioli Lasagna Bake and Ultimate Cheesy Baked Spaghetti.
What is the best way to cook cheesy ground beef?This dish is best described as comfort food. With the cheesy ground beef layered atop a bed of buttery potatoes, you will keep coming back for more. I use a mandolin to thinly slice the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl.