CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON
Cheesy Potatoes with Bacon will be your new favorite side dish. It features an easy cheese sauce made with Velveeta, Miracle Whip, salt and black pepper and a bacon topping that sends the humble potato out of this world.
Provided by Barbara
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Boil washed, peeled and sliced potatoes in water until just fork tender; drain.
- Add back to the pan, and add diced Velveeta, Miracle whip, salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan; layer uncooked bacon on top of potatoes. Bacon can be cut into small bite-sized pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bacon is done and potatoes are bubbly, around 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 kcal, Carbohydrate 49 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Sodium 1167 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CRISPY CHEESE AND BACON POTATOES
Crispy roasted potatoes, topped with melting cheese and plenty of crisp bacon are a great side dish for any meal.
Provided by Mary Younkin
Number Of Ingredients 6
- COOK THE BACON: Spread the bacon strips out across a large rimmed baking sheet pan and place on the middle rack of a COLD oven. Set the temperature to 400 degrees. Set a timer for 16 minutes and check the bacon. Remove it from the oven when it is as crisp or crunchy as you like. I remove ours at 18 minutes and it's a great balance of chewy crunch. If you like your bacon crispy enough to crumble, you will probably want to cook it another minute past that.
- COOK THE POTATOES: While the bacon is cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain. There should be 2-3 tablespoons of bacon grease left on the sheet pan. (If there is more than that, drain off a bit.) Put the potatoes on the pan and toss with tongs to thoroughly coat them in the bacon grease. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes, stir well and bake an additional 20 minutes. Stir again, making sure that none of the potatoes are sticking to the tray. Bake another 15 minutes.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces. Remove the potatoes from the oven, stir again and sprinkle generously with shredded cheese and chopped bacon. Return the tray to the oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Top with sliced green onions just before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378 kcal, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 14 g, Fat 23 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 51 mg, Sodium 841 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BACON CHEESE POTATOES
I received this recipe from a friend who's a wonderful cook. This goes great with any main course, but it's especially good with ham. -Bertha Jensen, Mooresville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. In a large bowl, mix potatoes with onion, cheese and mayonnaise., Transfer to an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and olives. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430 calories, Fat 32g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 52mg cholesterol, Sodium 891mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
CHEESY BACON POTATOES
Try our fantastic Cheesy Bacon Potatoes recipe today. This Cheesy Bacon Potatoes recipe is an easy way to make your mashed potatoes even more memorable.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 6 g
ROASTED POTATOES WITH BACON, CHEESE, AND PARSLEY
These potatoes are hard to resist with their crispy roasted outsides and creamy delicious insides. I learned to shake the boiled potatoes before baking from an English caterer. Try it! It makes a difference.
Provided by Vicki
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place an oven rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are just tender when pierced with a fork, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Return potatoes to the pot; cover with a lid and shake pot vigorously, about 1 minute. Uncover and cool potatoes until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel potatoes and cut them crosswise into chunks.
- Place bacon in a skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until most of the fat has melted and bacon is tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon fat in the skillet.
- Brush the bottom of a shallow 10x15-inch baking pan with half of the bacon fat and olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes and arrange in the baking pan.
- Roast potatoes in the preheated oven until golden brown on the bottom, about 30 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Turn potatoes over in baking pan. Top with bacon pieces, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and garlic. Drizzle remaining bacon fat on top.
- Return to the preheated oven and continue roasting until Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.5 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1138.2 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
CHEESE AND BACON POTATO ROUNDS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted
Nutrition Facts : Calories 805.5 calories, Carbohydrate 39.7 g, Cholesterol 152.5 mg, Fat 54.2 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 39.8 g, SaturatedFat 27.1 g, Sodium 1760.7 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
BACON CHEDDAR BAKED POTATO RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: russet potatoes, olive oil, salt, shredded cheddar cheese, scallions, bacon, sour cream, butter, milk, pepper, chive
Provided by Vaughn Vreeland
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Carefully pierce potatoes with a fork. On a baking sheet oil the potatoes well and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for one hour. If making more potatoes, an additional 15 minutes per potato is needed.
- Once cooled, cut the potatoes vertically, scoop out the inside, and transfer to a bowl.
- In the bowl with the scooped out potato, add the cheese, scallions, ½ cup (110 g) of bacon, sour cream, butter, milk, and pepper, and mix well.
- Scoop the potato mixture back into the hollowed-out potatoes and top with cheddar cheese and remaining ¼ cup (55 G) of bacon bits.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with sour cream and chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 808 calories, Carbohydrate 60 grams, Fat 49 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 5 grams
CHEESY BACON BAKED POTATOES
- Scrub potatoes, pat dry and pierce with a fork.
- Bake at 425 for 55-65 minutes or until soft.
- While potatoes are baking, cook bacon in a skillet until browned, cool and crumble.
- In 2 Tbsp of bacon grease, saute onion and green pepper until still tender crisp, then add mushrooms and saute until mushrooms are cooked, then set aside.
- When potatoes are cooked, cut a slice from the top of each.
- Scoop out the flesh, keeping the shell intact.
- Mash potato, adding 1 cup of the cheese, milk, butter, egg, salt, vegetable mixture and half of the bacon.
- Spoon mixture into the shells, top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
CHEESY BACON POTATOES
- Mix all ingredients together and serve warm.
- Suggestion: Use your leftover mashed potatoes for this recipe. Simply warm them with a little extra milk before mixing the other ingredients inches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.9, Fat 27.8, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 73.1, Sodium 958.6, Carbohydrate 39.6, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 5.6, Protein 13.8
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES
Make an ordinary dish extraordinary! Simply add ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix and bacon to make this family-pleasing side dish.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In baking dish, stir sauce mix (from potato mix box), ranch dressing mix, boiling water and butter with whisk just until butter melts. Stir in milk, half-and-half and potatoes (from potato mix box).
- Bake 15 minutes; stir. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream; top with bacon and green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1040 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CHEESY BACON HASSELBACK POTATO RECIPE
Grace your plate with the beauty of our Hasselback potato recipe. This Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potato Recipe with chives is sure to be a new favorite.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Cut thin lengthwise slice off bottom of each potato; discard. Place 2 wooden spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on cutting board. Cut potato crosswise into 24 thin slices, stopping when knife hits spoons. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 14 min. or until potatoes are almost tender. Place in foil-lined 13x9-inch pan; brush evenly with 3 Tbsp. dressing. Bake 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven. Heat broiler.
- Insert bacon pieces alternately with cheese slices between potato slices. Combine Parmesan and chives; sprinkle over potatoes. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Broil, 4 inches from heat, 2 to 3 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Cut in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 9 g
CHEESY BACON SCALLOPED POTATOES
This is one of those stick to your ribs side dishes and it's a huge hit with my family. I make it at least once a week and I like to take it to cookouts too.
Provided by heather3404
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Peel and slice potatoes and set aside in a bowl of cold water.
- Saute onion with 1 tablespoons butter until golden. Add garlic and continue to saute until garlic is lightly colored. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In small sauce pan melt 2 tablespoons butter add 3 tablespoons flour. Stir constantly until mixture begins to bubble. Slowly add milk and stir constantly bringing sauce to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-4 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Drain potatoes. Spray or grease 2 qt casserole dish and add potatoes, sauteed onions/garlic, and pour sauce over potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste (you can tell by tasting the sauce). Mix well. Sprinkle bacon pieces and cheese crumbles then lightly hand mix throughout dish.
- Optional: you can sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and/or 1/4 cup bread crumbs mixed with 2 tbsp melted butter for a crispier topping.
- Bake at 400°F for 1 - 1 1/2 hours uncovered or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender. Cover with foil for the first 45 - 60 minutes of the cooking time if you add the bread crumb mixture or else it will burn with this high temp/long cook time.
CHEESY BACON POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Toss the chopped red potatoes in olive oil. Let them soak in the olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Place them in the pan, mix in the onion pieces, and stir in the plain Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with ranch dressing mix, pepper, and garlic salt, and stir them around, so they are all coated in the seasonings.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add your cooked bacon pieces and cheese.
- place it back in the oven, uncovered for another 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted, and the potatoes are soft and getting golden.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 721 kcal, Fat 70 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, Cholesterol 78 mg, Sodium 1320 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 17 mg
More about "cheesy bacon potatoes recipes"
HASSELBACK POTATOES RECIPE WITH BACON AND CHEESE
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES RECIPE - HIDDEN VALLEY
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES - JO COOKS
SLOW COOKER CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES - DAMN …
CROCK POT CHEESY BACON POTATOES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CHEESY BACON POTATO CASSEROLE - JOYOUS APRON
CHEESY BACON OVEN POTATOES ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
10 BEST CHEESY POTATO WITH BACON RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY MASHED POTATOES WITH BACON AND CHIVES - JO …
CHEESY BACON POTATO CASSEROLE - THE BUTTERED HOME
BAKED BACON CHEDDAR POTATOES - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
BACON LOVERS, CHEESY POTATO RECIPE HAS SOMETHING CRISPY FOR YOU
COPYCAT CHEF MICKEY'S CHEESY BACON POTATOES RECIPE
CROCKPOT CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON - COPYKAT RECIPES
CHEESY BACON POTATOES - KIM SCHOB
CHEESY BACON POTATO BALLS - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
CHEESY BACON POTATO BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CHEESY BACON POTATO BITES - KITCHEN DIVAS
BACON CHEESY POTATOES RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IT IN 9 …
CHEESY BACON ONION ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE - SHIBLEY SMILES
EASY CHEESY BACON POTATO CASSEROLE WITH CHEDDAR! | SALTY SIDE …
CHEESY BACON POTATOES - COURTNEY'S SWEETS
SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
CHEESY GRILLED POTATOES WITH BACON - THE LITTLE POTATO COMPANY
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
EASY CHEESY POTATOES CASSEROLE WITH REAL POTATOES
CHEESY BACON SMASHED POTATOES - CAFE DELITES
CHEESY BACON GARLIC POTATOES RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CHEESY BACON POTATOES | SLOW COOKER LIVING
CHEESY BACON RANCH POTATOES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CHEESY BACON POTATOES - FOOD CHANNEL
BAKED OR GRILLED CHEESY POTATOES WITH BACON (VIDEO COMING!)
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #easy #dietary #comfort-food #taste-mood #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cheesy potatoes and bacon in oven?Cheesy Potato Recipe COOK THE BACON: Spread the bacon strips out across a large rimmed baking sheet pan and place on the middle rack of a COLD oven. Set the temperature to 400 degrees. COOK THE POTATOES: While the bacon is cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
How long to cook a potatoes and bacon roast?Spray potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Roast 45 minutes, remove and cool 5 minutes. Tuck in and top with cheese and bake 15 minutes more along with the bacon to crisp. Remove and cover potatoes to keep hot. Chop bacon into bits and top potatoes, garnish with herbs. They're Here!
What is the best way to cook a baked potato?Preheat oven to 425˚F. Thinly slice each potato just about ¾ of the way through and tuck in thin slices of really cold butter. Spray potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Roast 45 minutes, remove and cool 5 minutes. Tuck in and top with cheese and bake 15 minutes more along with the bacon to crisp. Remove and cover potatoes to keep hot.
How do you cook bacon and potatoes in a crock pot?Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until brown and crispy, about 12-14 minutes. Let cool before crumbling; set aside. Line a slow cooker with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overhang to wrap the potatoes on top, and coat with nonstick spray. Place a layer of potatoes evenly into the slow cooker.