CHEESE BEEF BURRITOS
After a busy day, this is a dish that I can get on the table fast. The recipe came about totally by accident: I started throwing things together and soon I had a winner! Everyone who has tried these burritos goes home with the recipe. -Amanda Alford, Hopedale, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble beef into a 4-qt. microwave-safe dish. Add corn and beans; mix well. Microwave, covered, on high until beef is no longer pink, 4-5 minutes; drain. Stir in salsa and cheese; microwave until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer. Stir in rice., Spoon 3/4 cup beef mixture in the center of each tortilla; add additional ingredients of your choice. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Freeze option: Cool beef mixture before making burritos; omit lettuce and sour cream from filling options. Individually wrap burritos in paper towels and foil; freeze in a freezer container. To use, remove foil; place paper towel-wrapped burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high until heated through, turning once. Let stand 15 seconds. Carefully open burritos and add additional filling ingredients as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 452 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 1115mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 9g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS
Watch how to get the kids involved in making an easy beef burrito recipe. These Cheesy Beef Burritos are fun to make and just as tasty to eat!
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Special Diets
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook meat and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until meat is done, stirring frequently. Add beans and salsa; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon meat mixture down centers of tortillas; top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 990 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 10 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 30 g
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS
Provided by caviar
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook meat and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Add beans and salsa; cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese. Spread meat mixture down centers of tortillas; top with sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS
A filling, quick and easy lunch or dinner that my teenage son and friends love! Some of the measurements are an estimate and you should adjust according to taste and how many burritos you are making.
Provided by FeelinYummy
Yield 4 Burritos, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring beef stock to a boil.
- Add rice, cover and lower heat, cook for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onions to oil and cook until translucent.
- Add ground beef to the onions and break it up using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir occasionally until browned.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add water and taco seasoning.
- When rice is finished stir and add to meat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Microwave tortillas in on a plate covered with a damp paper towel on high for 30 seconds.
- Place a mound of the meat and rice mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Cover with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Add a spoonful of sour cream on top of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla into a burrito.
- Place the burrito on the heated grill pan and cover with a bacon press or other heavy object, let cook for a couple of minutes, just long enough to get grill marks.
- Turn the burrito over and place the bacon press on top and cook for another 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve (my son likes a spoonful of sour cream on the side as well).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 718.9, Fat 40, SaturatedFat 16.9, Cholesterol 117.3, Sodium 1526.9, Carbohydrate 53.3, Fiber 3, Sugar 3.8, Protein 34.9
BEEF & CHEESE BURRITOS
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, pour off fat.
- Stir in salsa and Velveeta© and stir until melted.
- To serve, spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture in center of tortilla and top with choice of toppings. Fold bottom edge up over filling and fold sides to center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744.4, Fat 42.6, SaturatedFat 19.2, Cholesterol 160.5, Sodium 1818.9, Carbohydrate 41.4, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 8.2, Protein 47
COURT'S CREAMY AND QUICK BURRITOS
This is a simple recipe that my family loves. I passed it along to my mom several years ago and she loves it as well. I sometimes add in a can of green chilies along with a diced jalapeno to the meat mixture. Hope all will enjoy!
Provided by Courtney Servantes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease from the skillet.
- Stir refried beans, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning into the drained ground beef mixture.
- Spoon ground beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll the tortillas around the beef filling.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and salsa together in a bowl.
- Spread about 1/2 the cream of mushroom soup mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange rolled tortillas into a single layer in the baking dish with the seam side down.
- Pour remaining cream of mushroom soup mixture over the tortillas.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and melted, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 745.4 calories, Carbohydrate 51.9 g, Cholesterol 117.8 mg, Fat 43.7 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 21.6 g, Sodium 1723.6 mg, Sugar 4.6 g
BEEFY BROCCOLI & CHEDDAR BURRITOS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef mixture and set aside.
- Stir Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, water and beans into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beef mixture. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture onto each tortilla; roll-up.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of 13 x 9-inch greased baking dish. Arrange burritos, seam-side-down. Spoon remaining salsa down center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1031.7 calories, Carbohydrate 106.1 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 36.9 g, Fiber 17.5 g, Protein 49.4 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Sodium 2057.2 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
EASY BEEF BURRITOS
Make these easy beef burritos for a simple midweek supper. The meat filling is also great stuffed into a crispy taco, or as an easy chilli con carne with rice
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Yield Makes 8/serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat the oil in a large pan - a casserole is ideal. Fry the onions for 8 mins, then add the garlic, spices and oregano and cook for 1 min. Crumble over the mince and sizzle for 5 mins, stirring, until browned. Stir in the sugar and leave for a minute, then splash in the vinegar and pour in the tomatoes.
- Simmer for 5 mins then tip in the beans and the water from the can. Season, stir and simmer everything for 20 mins until the beef is in a thick gravy. The sauce can be prepared up to 2 days ahead, chilled and reheated with a splash of water or frozen for 6 months.
- To make the burritos, heat the tortillas following pack instructions. Pile some rice and beef sauce along each tortilla and scatter over your choice of topping. Fold over the ends and roll up to seal. Secure by wrapping with foil if you want. Eat immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 872 calories, Fat 32 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 98 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 10 grams fiber, Protein 42 grams protein, Sodium 1.11 milligram of sodium
More about "cheesy beef burritos recipes"
BEST BAKED BURRITOS RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE BAKED …
CHEESY LOW CARB BURRITOS WITH GROUND BEEF - KASEY TRENUM
CHEESY BEEF BURRITO RECIPE BY CULINARY - COOKEATSHARE
CHEESY BURRITO CASSEROLE - ANN'S ENTITLED LIFE
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS - EASY CHEESE & BEEF BURRITO …
THE BEST BEEF AND CHEESE BURRITOS - SO EASY! FANTABULOSITY
10 BEST GROUND BEEF AND CHEESE BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
KETO CHEESE TORTILLA BEEF BURRITOS - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
CHEESY BAKED BURRITOS | TOPPED WITH AN EASY, HOMEMADE CHEESE …
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF BURRITO RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
LOW-CARB CHEESY BEEF BURRITO SKILLET - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
TACO BELL CHEESY BEEF BURRITO - THERESCIPES.INFO
FAVORITE BEEF BURRITOS (GROUND BEEF) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - MINCERECIPES.INFO
TRADITIONAL BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM - DAISY BRAND
10 BEST GROUND BEEF BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESY BEEF & BEAN BURRITOS (FREEZER RECIPE!) - SOUTHERN PLATE
SMOTHERED BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE & FREEZE!) - AVERIE …
BURRITO CASSEROLE RECIPE (WITH GROUND BEEF) | KITCHN
BEEF BURRITO | RECIPETIN EATS
TACO BELL BEEFY 5-LAYER BURRITO (COPYCAT) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY CHEESY BEEF BURRITO SKILLET - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
BEEF, BEANS & CHEESE BURRITOS - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
BURRITO RECIPE - KITCHEN DREAMING
BEEF AND BEAN BURRITOS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CHEESY BEEF BREAKFAST BURRITO | DUDE THAT COOKZ
CHEESY BEEF BURRITO SKILLET - CLOSET COOKING
CHEESY BEAN BURRITOS (FREEZER FRIENDLY) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
MEXICAN BEEF BURRITOS | DELICIOUS AND EASY MEXICAN RECIPES
INSTANT POT CHEESY BEEF BURRITO BOWLS
CHEESY BAKED BURRITOS RECIPE - MOMMY MOMENT
TACO BELL CHEESY POTATO BURRITO COPYCAT RECIPE
CHEESY BEEF BURRITOS RECIPE - KRAFT CANADA - MASTERCOOK
CHEESY BEEF AND BEAN BURRITOS - THE OLD HEN - HOMEMADE BURRITOS
BEST BEEF, BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITOS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
You'll also love