CHEESY BEEF TACO PIE
In this taco pie, a crescent roll crust is topped with a mixture of crushed tortilla chips, ground beef, tomatoes, sour cream, and loads of glorious cheese! It's the ultimate Mexican comfort food!
Provided by Averie Sunshine
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the ground beef and cook over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Break up the beef and stir intermittently so it cooks evenly.
- Add the taco seasoning (do not add water like the packet calls for), tomatoes and the juice, turn the heat to low, stir to combine, and allow the mixture to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- While mixture simmers, unroll the crescent rolls, and add them to the pie dish in an even flat layer so there's complete coverage at the base and up the sides. As necessary, stretch and smoosh the dough together to patch in holes. It will expand and bake togteher in the oven so it's okay if it's not perfect.
- Evenly sprinkle 3/4 cup tortilla chips over the base of the pie dish.
- Turn out the beef mixture into the pie dish.
- Add the sour cream and spread evenly with a spatula, leaving a 1/2-inch bare margin at the perimeter.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup tortilla chips.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese.
- Place pie dish on a baking sheet (insurance against cheesy overflow in oven) and bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is as lightly golden browned as desired. Start checking at 25 to 30 minutes because all ovens and ingredients vary.
- Evenly sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately. Dish is best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 91 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 21 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 25 grams protein, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 667 grams sodium, Sugar 5 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams unsaturated fat
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Return to medium heat, add spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough and arrange triangles over cheese in the skillet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448 calories, Carbohydrate 29.2 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 23.1 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 942.8 mg, Sugar 11.4 g
VALERIE'S CHEESY SALAMI PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pat the crescent roll dough into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the salami, mozzarella, Parmesan and eggs. Pat the mixture into the crescent roll dough.
- Bake until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add green beans, onion, and bell pepper. Cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes; drain well and return to the skillet. Pour in tomato sauce and garlic powder and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Press the crescent roll dough into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pie plate to form an even crust.
- Combine Monterey Jack cheese and egg in a bowl. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture into the bottom of the crust. Top with all of the beef mixture. Finish with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 87.2 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 22.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 666.1 mg, Sugar 4 g
VELVEETA® EASY CHEESY POT PIE
Ground beef and vegetables in a cheesy sauce are baked in a casserole topped with refrigerated crescent roll dough in this easy, weeknight-quick pot pie.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, about 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions; cook 2 to 3 min. until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add next 3 ingredients; mix well. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in small saucepan on low heat. Add flour; whisk until blended. Cook 2 min. or until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in water; cook and stir on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Simmer on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Pour over meat mixture.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations and seams together to seal. Place over meat mixture; seal edges to rim of dish with fork.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meat mixture is heated through and crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, TransFat 3 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 790 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 24 g
CRESCENT CHEESEBURGER PIE
My mother gave me this recipe just before my wedding. Now, 32 years later, my husband, six children and nine grandchildren still enjoy it!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, parsley, salt, oregano and pepper; set aside., Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough and separate dough into eight triangles. Arrange in a single layer in a lightly greased 9-in. pie plate. Press into dish to form a crust and seal seams. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and 1 egg white. , Pour half of beaten egg mixture over pie shell. Spoon meat mixture into shell; arrange cheese slices on top. Spread with remaining beaten egg. Mix water and remaining egg yolk; set aside., Unroll second tube of crescent dough; place four sections of dough together to form a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Press perforations to seal; roll dough into a 12-in. square. , Brush edges of bottom crust with some of the egg yolk mixture; place dough on top of filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Brush top with remaining egg yolk mixture., Bake for 40 minutes, tenting with foil after 15 minutes if necessary. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 24g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 164mg cholesterol, Sodium 1110mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
BEEF CRESCENT PIE
- Brown beef and onion in frypan and drain off fat.
- Add all ingredients except crescent rolls.
- Stir and simmer gently for 5 minutes, do not boil.
- In an ungreased 9 inch pie pan arrange the eight crescent triangles in pan with narrow tips extending over pan about 2 inches.
- Press dough over pan to cover the bottom.
- Spoon meat mixture into crust evenly.
- Bring tips of triangles over filling to center of pie.
- Bake at 350°F for 11-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with additional sour cream if desired.
CRESCENT BEEF CASSEROLE
This flavorful meal-in-one dish is all you need to serve a satisfying and quick weeknight dinner. It's on the table in just 30 minutes. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion and green pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Stir in beef, tomato puree, oregano, salt and pepper; heat through., Spread mashed potatoes in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with beef mixture; sprinkle with feta cheese. , Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 4 rectangles; arrange 3 rectangles over the casserole. If desired, brush with egg wash. Bake until top is browned, 12-15 minutes. Roll remaining dough into 2 crescent rolls; bake for another use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443 calories, Fat 22g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 981mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
More about "cheesy beef crescent roll pie recipes"
CHEESY BEEF PIE | RECIPELION.COM
10 BEST GROUND BEEF CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE RECIPES
CRESCENT BEEF POT PIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CRESCENT-TOPPED BEEF POT PIE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEESY HAMBURGER PIE | RECIPELION.COM
28 BEST CRESCENT ROLL RECIPE IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
TACO PIE RECIPE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE | RECIPE | CRESCENT ROLL PIES, …
CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES BEEF : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CRESCENT ROLL TACO BAKE CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRESCENT ROLL HOT DOG RECIPE » HOMEMADE HEATHER
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE | RECIPESTY
10 BEST MEAT PIES WITH CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES - YUMMLY
HEARTY BEEF AND CHEESE CRESCENT PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS
CHEESY HAMBURGER CRESCENT CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ROAST BEEF AND CHEDDAR CRESCENT ROLL-UPS - THE SEASONED MOM
FRENCH ONION HAMBURGER PIE – A GROUND BEEF CRESCENT PIE RECIPE
LOUISIANA MEAT PIES MADE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS - COOKING AND CUSSING
GROUND BEEF AND PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE | ALLRECIPES - MORE USEFUL …
SHEPHERD'S PIE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES
30 BEST CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
GROUND BEEF PIE CRESCENT ROLLS - RECIPES - PAGE 5 | COOKS.COM
CHEESEBURGER PIE WITH CRESCENT ROLL CRUST - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEEF PIE RECIPE: CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE BY ASHLEY …
HAMBURGER AND CROISSANT RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY DORITO PIE RECIPE - HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
THE BEST CHEESY 5-INGREDIENT TACO CASSEROLE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE | RECIPE | CRESCENT ROLL PIES, CRESCENT ...
CRAVING SOME CRUST? PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLL MEAT PIE
CRESCENT BEEF RECIPES
CHEESY HAMBURGER CRESCENT CASSEROLE RECIPES
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE – DRSTARVE
GROUND BEEF BROCCOLI PIE WITH CRESCENT ROLL CRUST
CHEESY BEEF CRESCENT ROLL PIE - BEEF PIE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook ground beef pie with Crescent Rolls?Easy-peasy ground beef pie with crescent rolls! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook and stir ground beef and onion in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
Are Cresent roll pie crusts easy?The cresent roll crust is so easy. Just roll the dough and fit it into your pie plate. Cresent roll pie crusts are not only very easy. They taste great too. No cresent roll dough handy? Try our Coconut oil blind baked pie crust recipe OR our sourdough pie crust recipe. They are both excellent choices for this meal and easy to whip together.
How do you bake a crescent roll in a pan?In an ungreased 9 inch pie pan arrange the eight crescent triangles in pan with narrow tips extending over pan about 2 inches. Press dough over pan to cover the bottom.
How to make a taco pie crust?Step 1: Cook the beef in a skillet. Combine the ground beef and taco seasoning in the pan. Let simmer. Then set it aside. Step 2: Grease an oven dish with melted butter. Line the dish with the crescent dough to make the pie crust. Step 3: Add the crushed Doritos onto the crust. Top with ground beef, cheese, sour cream and more Doritos.