CHEESY LAYERED GROUND BEEF AND PASTA CASSEROLE
This is a great casserole, it tastes similar to lasagna. You can also top with grated cheese the last 15 minutes of baking if desired, I also like to add in some green bell pepper and dried chili flakes for heat but that is optional.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large lasagna dish.
- Cook the pasta until only firm-tender; drain (it does not have to measure exactly 4 cups cooked, careful not to overcook the pasta as it will cook more in the oven) drain and transfer to a bowl, toss with a couple tablespoons oil to prevent sticking; set aside.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, jalapenos (if using) mushrooms and minced garlic until meat is brown and cooked stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce salt and pepper, stir until heated through (you can the sauce for up to 45 minutes on low heat).
- Spread 1/2 meat sauce on bottom of pan.
- Spread 1/2 noodles on top of sauce.
- Top noodles with 1 cup mozza cheese.
- Mix 1 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Spread over mozzeralla cheese.
- Top with remaining tomato sauce, noodles,and remaining mozza cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered for 20 mins, uncover casserole (at this point you can sprinkle with grated mozzeralla or cheddar cheese if desired).
- Return to oven to bake for another 10-15 mins, or until bubbly.
THREE-CHEESE BEEF PASTA SHELLS
These Three-Cheese Beef Pasta Shells can be ready to impress in no time at all. Perfect for company and cozy nights at home, this hearty dish only looks like you spent all day in the kitchen. In fact, you can pull stuffed pasta shells with ground beef together with just 25 minutes of prep time, then get the rest of the meal ready while it bakes. These stuffed shells with cream cheese, ground beef, melty cheese and pasta sauce bring a whole new meaning to the term "comfort food." No matter the occasion, nothing satisfies quite like a warm dish of Three-Cheese Beef Pasta Shells.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. In medium bowl, mix cheese spread, 1 cup of the Italian cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg and cooked beef. Spoon heaping tablespoon mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top, covering shells completely. Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese filling is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese. Bake uncovered about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 115 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 3 Shells, Sodium 660 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CHEESY BEEF & PASTA SKILLET
If you like beefy mac and cheese, you'll like this easy skillet dish-made with seasoned ground beef, penne pasta and VELVEETA.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 2 servings, 2 cups each.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook meat with onions, cumin and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until meat is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, water, pasta and peppers; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 18 to 20 min. or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in VELVEETA; cook 2 min. or until melted, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 600 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 36 g
CHEESY BEEF PASTA
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef over high heat, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoons of fat.
- Add the onion, garlic, green pepper, basil and thyme and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and reduce the heat to simmer.
- Cover and cook, stirring frequently, for 20 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and sugar.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Cover and let stand until the cheese has melted.
CHEESY BEEF PASTA
A satisfying supper's just 15 minutes away with this can't-miss stovetop dish. As Janalee Watkins of Vernal, Utah explains, "Four cheeses blend with the ground beef and tomatoes for a pasta entree that's rich and flavorful."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. , Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir in onions and cream cheese. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Drain pasta; add to the beef mixture. Stir in the shredded cheeses and salt.
Nutrition Facts :
'BEEFY' CHEESY PASTA
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey, onion, soy sauce, and garlic in the hot skillet until turkey is completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir taco seasoning mix into the turkey mixture.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Drain rotini and return to the pot; place over low heat. Stir milk and butter with the rotini; cook until the butter melts completely, 2 to 3 minutes; add turkey mixture and stir. Sprinkle cheese over the rotini-and-turkey mixture; cook and stir until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 953.1 calories, Carbohydrate 112 g, Cholesterol 157.8 mg, Fat 34 g, Fiber 11.4 g, Protein 56.5 g, SaturatedFat 18.9 g, Sodium 2932.7 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
More about "cheesy beef pasta recipes"
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
5/5 (4)Calories 564 per servingCategory Main Dishes
10 CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA SKILLET RECIPES - 5 DINNERS IN 1 HOUR
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Creamy Broccoli and Pasta Skillet Meal. Our original recipe uses Italian sausage instead of ground beef. But you can easily replace it with ground beef and add some extra garlic and oregano.
- Homemade Beefaroni. This recipe has tomato soup in it for some extra tang! It’s incredible and has so much flavor. And I think the best thing about this recipe is that there are only four ingredients.
- One Pan Taco Mac & Cheese. Change up Taco Tuesday. Instead, serve a skillet pasta meal with all the fixings. You can use any noodle you want, but the macaroni noodles are the perfect size for a filling plate.
- Dairy-Free Chili Macaroni Recipe. The next idea is perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions. This is genuinely dairy-free and gluten-free. It’s made with tomatoes and beef broth and gluten-free noodles.
- One Pot Taco Spaghetti. Another Tex-Mex creation uses spaghetti noodles and taco stuff – taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, tomato paste – and mixes them all together.
- Enchilada Skillet Pasta. The next recipe uses enchilada sauce instead of taco seasoning. This enchilada pasta skillet also adds cilantro and black beans.
- Southwestern Pasta Recipe. This recipe from the Gifted Gabber comes out sort of like a soup. You just combine salsa with the rest of the ingredients and you have a dish with a bit of spice and kick!
- Cheesy Taco Penne Ziti Recipe. This Ole Mom created a cheesy skillet recipe that will save you tons of time. It has just a few very easy ingredients and comes out tasting like the food of your childhood.
- Gluten-Free Cheeseburger Macaroni. This recipe has the most ingredients of all of them on this list. But it is worth it. The gluten-free sauce thickens the dish so it isn’t soupy.
- Honey Balsamic Goulash Recipe. Finally, the best cheesy skillet recipe is a goulash one. This recipe adds hot pepper sauce with honey and balsamic vinegar.
CHEESY TEX MEX PASTA - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
10 BEST GROUND BEEF CHEDDAR CHEESE PASTA RECIPES
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA SKILLET - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA - THE SEASONED MOM
GROUND BEEF PASTA - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
20+ CHEESY PASTA RECIPES | MYRECIPES
CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS - DAMN DELICIOUS
20 MINUTE CHEESY BEEF AND SHELLS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHEESY BEEF AND PASTA CASSEROLE - AVERIE COOKS
CHEESY BEEF AND PASTA SKILLET - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
BEST CHEESY TACO PASTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHEESY …
CHEESY BEEF PASTA RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
ONE PAN CHEESY BEEF & TOMATO PASTA SKILLET | EASY WEEKNIGHT MEAL
CHEESY GROUND BEEF SKILLET PASTA RECIPE | THE HUNGRY HUTCH
CHEESY TACO GROUND BEEF PASTA - SIMPLE REAL HOME COOKING
ONE POT CHEESY "BEEF" PASTA | VEGAN - FROM MY BOWL
CREAMY BEEF PASTA RECIPE - AN EASY WEEKNIGHT PASTA RECIPE
CHEESY BEEF SKILLET PASTA | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
ONE POT CHEESY BEEF AND BACON PASTA RECIPE | SIDECHEF
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
CHEESY BEEF PASTA SKILLET - THE HUNGRY BLUEBIRD
CHEESY MEATBALL PASTA BAKE | SLIMMING EATS
CHEESY BEEF PASTA - FOOD HERO
EASY CHEESY BEEF PASTA SKILLET - SIMPLY SCRATCH
ONE POT CHEESY MUSHROOM SPINACH BEEF PASTA - AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
CHEESY BEEF PASTA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA (ONE POT RECIPE!) - THE SHORTCUT KITCHEN
CHEESY BEEFY BAKED SPAGHETTI - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CHEESY BEEF PASTA | UNL FOOD
CHEESY BEEF PASTA BAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
75 SUPER-EASY GROUND BEEF PASTA RECIPES TO TRY TONIGHT
CHEESY BEEFY PASTA SHELLS - CREAMY AND CHEESY BEEFY PASTA RECIPE
ONE-PAN CHEESY BEEFY PASTA - CLOSET COOKING
EASY CHEESY BEEF STUFFED SHELLS ARE A FUN TWIST ON THE EVERY DAY ...
CHEESY BEEF AND PASTA CASSEROLE - LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
CHEESY PASTA WITH ZUCCHINI AND BACON - THE SEASONED MOM
15 COZY GROUND BEEF PASTA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CREAMY GROUND BEEF TACO PASTA - I WASH YOU DRY
21 CHEESY GROUND BEEF PASTA RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #healthy #main-dish #beef #pasta #canadian #easy #stove-top #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-cholesterol #healthy-2 #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment
Cheesy Italian Ground Beef & Pasta Bake Casserole Recipe5.9K views-04:21
Cheesy Skillet Beef Macaroni - 30 Minute Meal15K views-04:17
One Pot Cheesy Minced Beef Pasta/Simple no Oven Cheese Pasta50K views-05:50
Easy Baked Ground Beef Macaroni | Cheesy Meat Sauce Pasta717 views-07:13
EASY & DELICIOUS One Pan Cheesy Beef Pasta Recipe330 views-10:33
Homemade Cheesy Beef Pasta Recipe227 views-05:27
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cheesy ground beef pasta?This Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta is so yummy and comforting! It's a super easy ground beef recipe, loaded with veggies and topped with ooey-gooey melty cheese Cook pasta according to package directions for 6-8 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat a large skillet on medium high heat and then add in 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
How to cook beef pasta with tomato sauce?An easy to make one-pan beef pasta in a tasty tomato sauce with plenty of melted cheese! Cook the beef and onion in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, breaking the meat apart as it cooks, until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Add the garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper, mix and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
How do you cook ground beef in a spaghetti sauce?Add the ground beef and season with garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and some salt and pepper, and cook, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, until the beef is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the pasta sauce and simmer, reducing the heat as needed, for 15 minutes.
How long to cook beef pasta in the oven?Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes. In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and water.