CHEESY AMISH BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir bacon and onion until bacon is evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer bacon and onion to a large bowl. Stir in potatoes, eggs, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, and Swiss cheese. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.7 calories, Carbohydrate 12.1 g, Cholesterol 187.5 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 608.7 mg, Sugar 1 g
CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
The best and easiest make-ahead breakfast casserole loaded with sausage, potatoes and cheesy goodness!
Provided by Chungah Rhee
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and place into microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until tender; drain well and set aside. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and hot sauce; season with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Italian sausage and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the sausage as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in bell peppers and potatoes until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese until well combined. Place sausage mixture evenly into the baking dish. Pour egg mixture evenly over the top and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.* Place into oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs are firm. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
This easy savory cheesy breakfast casserole is perfect for any morning or special holiday occasion. It is perfect for making ahead!
Provided by Lil' Luna
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine hash browns, bacon, 1 cup cheese and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 dish.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk and paprika. Pour over hash brown mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes. Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 517 kcal, Carbohydrate 23 g, Protein 22 g, Fat 36 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Cholesterol 251 mg, Sodium 918 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring and breaking it up into smaller pieces, until it begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until the onion is golden, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 45 to 60 seconds. Remove from the heat to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, sage and parsley in a large bowl. Add the cubed bread, sausage-vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a medium casserole dish with oil. Pour the chilled bread mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the casserole to the oven and bake until puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes. (If the top of the casserole starts to get too brown, cover it with aluminum foil.) Remove to a rack to cool slightly. Serve hot or warm.
CHEESY BREAKFAST EGG AND POLENTA CASSEROLE
If you've had the pleasure of a cheesy polenta dinner, topped with a creamy-yolked egg, you can imagine how good that combination is at breakfast. This quick casserole for a crowd is exactly that, made elegant and easy so you can have a perfectly cooked portion for each person with very little work. Layer your polenta with anything you desire, whether salami or ham - or keep it vegetable-centric with spinach or oven-roasted tomatoes. Make nests between your toppings and the polenta where the eggs will cook slowly, giving you a soft-cooked finish that's loaded with flavor.
Provided by Sarah Copeland
Categories breakfast, brunch, casseroles, main course
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 400 degrees with the rack in the center. Generously butter a 9-by-13-inch pan and set aside.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil. Gradually whisk in the polenta and salt, and cook, stirring constantly until the polenta bubbles and pulls away from the pan, about 3 minutes. Vigorously stir in the milk, butter and cheese until smooth and creamy. (It will seem loose.)
- Spread the polenta onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer with meat, greens or anything else you desire. Use the back of a large spoon to create 8 small wells in the polenta. Crack the eggs inside, sprinkle with Parmesan, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how set you like your eggs. Let stand for 5 minutes; sprinkle with black pepper and basil and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 244, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 18 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 13 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 275 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
CHEESY CAULIFLOWER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
I love finding new ways to add veggies to my meals. This cauliflower breakfast casserole swaps in riced cauliflower for the usual hash browns to make it not only keto-friendly but also a real crowd-pleasing addition to the brunch rotation. -Robyn Warren, Lakeway, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan. , Add onion and chopped peppers to drippings; cook and stir over medium-high heat until tender, 6-8 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and ricotta. Stir in riced cauliflower, shredded cheeses, bacon, onion mixture, pepper and salt. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving., Freeze option: Cool baked casserole completely; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Fat 22g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 194mg cholesterol, Sodium 534mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
SOFT & CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Breadless and Delicious! Serve with fruit for a breakfast everyone is sure to love. Men and women both love this recipe.
Provided by Childrens Minister
Yield 12 squares or portions, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cheese in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place half of the cheese blend in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole and spread evenly.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms, green onions, and peppers cooking until onion and pepper are tender.
- Arrange vegetables over cheese evenly.
- Arrange ham or sausage over vegetables evenly.
- Add remaining cheese evenly over meat.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- in a large bowl using wire whisk, blend flour, milk, parsley, and eggs; pour over layers in dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until set and lightly brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes (to let egg and cheese set).
- Cut into squares.
- NOTE: To make ahead, complete recipe upto adding Custard mixture.
- Stop after topping with last half of cheese.
- Cover and place in refrigerator over night.
- Next morning prepare custard and bake accordingly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331.1, Fat 22.5, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 186.5, Sodium 706.1, Carbohydrate 7.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 1.1, Protein 23.9
More about "cheesy breakfast casserole recipes"
SUPER CHEESY CASSEROLES WORTH WAKING UP EARLY FOR | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHEESY OVERNIGHT HASH BROWN EGG CASSEROLE | THE FOOD CHARLATAN
CHEESY 3-MEAT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOME COOKING …
CROCK POT CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
ONE PAN CHEESY BEEF BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE (SKILLET BREAKFAST CASSEROLE)
22 CHEESY CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - REAL LIFE DINNER
RECIPE: CHEESY HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - KITCHN
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - LOVE TO BE IN THE KITCHEN
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - SOUTHERN KISSED
10 BEST EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
25 BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CHEESY POTATO BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - DOUGHMESSTIC
CHEESY BISCUIT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - EASY EGG BAKE RECIPE!
OUR BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL …
CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE RECIPE - EASY AND HEALTHY BREAKFAST …
EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE | GIMME SOME OVEN
OVERNIGHT CHEESY BACON CROISSANT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
OVERNIGHT CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
CHEESY SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPICE HOUSE
CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - GREATIST
CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATO CASSEROLE - TOP RECIPES
THE BEST CHEESY VEGETABLE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
CHEESY BREAKFAST BURRITO CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD CHANNEL
CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - LIFE WITH JANET
CHEESY HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SOUTHERN BYTES
EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE FOR 4-6 - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
CHEESY HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - COOKING UP MEMORIES
CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATO CASSEROLE - LIL' LUNA
COWBOY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH LOADS OF CHEESE! | SALTY SIDE …
CHEESY BREAKFAST HASHBROWN CASSEROLE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SAUSAGE HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE (EASY, CHEESY BREAKFAST …
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE YOU'LL WANT TO MAKE ON THE DAILY
CHEESY BACON POTATO BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
CHEESY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHEESY HAM BREAKFAST CASSEROLE - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
10 BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE NO CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CHEESY BREAKFAST ENCHILADAS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
FULLY LOADED BAKED EGG CASSEROLE + VIDEO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #breakfast #casseroles #eggs-dairy #pork #american #oven #easy #cheese #meat #pork-sausage #brunch #equipment
You'll also love