CHEESE AND CHIPOTLE SCRAP CRACKERS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 20 crackers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Form the scraps into a ball and roll into a rectangle 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with the Cheddar, chipotle powder and salt. Press the topping down with your hands. Cut into 2-inch squares with a pizza cutter and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the pastry is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS
These crunchy, crispy crackers have a big, bold cheese flavor. They're vastly superior to anything you can get at the store. You can change up the cheeses and the spices. It's really a fun thing to play around with.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with vegetable oil.
- Place butter into a mixing bowl; add Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix together with the back of a spatula until thoroughly combined.
- Mix flour into cheese mixture with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle in cold water, 1 or 2 drops at a time, and mix with spatula until it comes together in a dough that holds its shape when squeezed.
- Transfer dough to a work surface and press into a thick, flattened disk. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll dough out on a floured work surface to about 1/8-inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to cut 1-inch wide strips from the dough. Cut strips crosswise into rectangles about 1 1/2-inches long. Use the back of a bamboo skewer to punch 5 small holes into each cracker. Arrange crackers onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crackers are browned and crisp, about 15 minutes. Let stand about 3 minutes for crackers to cool and release from the foil. Let cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 25.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.4 g, Cholesterol 4.7 mg, Fat 1.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 43.5 mg
HOMEMADE CHEDDAR CRACKERS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put the Cheddar, flour, butter, salt, seasoned salt and cayenne in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles sand. Add the ice water and pulse until the dough comes together. Form the dough into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4-inch thickness and cut into squares with a pizza cutter. Use a wooden skewer to poke a small hole in the center of each square. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes. Allow to cool before packing up.
HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, combine cheese, butter, and salt in a large bowl.
- Once combined, mix in the flour and add the ice water one tablespoon at a time.
- The dough should hold together but crumble apart if you break it up in your hand. If it seems too dry, add a little more ice water.
- Separate dough into two halves and pack together into discs. Wrap in parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough to ⅛ of an inch (½ cm), pinching the cracks on the ends.
- Cut into 1 inch x 1 inch (2 ½ x 2 ½ cm) squares and pierce a hole in the middle of each square for ventilation during baking.
- Place the separated crackers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 0 grams
More about "chef johns cheesy crackers recipes"
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS - YUM TASTE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHEESE STRAWS - CHEESY BREAD STICKS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
CHEESY CRACKERS - FOOD EMPOWERMENT PROJECT
CHEESY FIRE CRACKERS - FOOTBALL FRIDAY - PLAIN CHICKEN
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: HOW TO MAKE FANCY CRACKERS - BLOGGER
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS - RECIPELER
CHEDDAR CRACKERS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
CHEESY RANCH CRACKERS - FOOTBALL FRIDAY - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS | RECIPE | CHEESY CRACKERS, RECIPES ...
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS TASTY RECIPES - RECIPES IDEAS FOR LUNCH
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS TASTY RECIPES - RECIPES FOOD
BEST AMERICAN RECIPES: CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS
EASY CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
CHEESY APPETIZER CRACKERS - CHEF IN TRAINING
CHEESY SLICE-AND-BAKE CRACKERS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKERS!
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS | CHEESY CRACKERS, CRACKER RECIPES, …
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS - KIDS - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
EASY CHEESY CRACKERS ⋆ 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS | RECIPE | CHEESY CRACKERS, CHEESY …
CRISPY, CRUNCHY, CHEESY: HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE …
CHEESY CRACKERS – THE SIMPLE JOY OF HOMEMADE CRACKERS
CRISPY CHEESE CRACKER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRACKER BARREL CHEESY SQUASH CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST …
10 BEST CRACKERS FOR CHEESE RECIPE : CRACKERS
JOY THE BAKER'S HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKER RECIPE
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS - CRECIPE.COM
EASY CHEESY CRACKERS RECIPE WITH A SPICY KICK IS THE PERFECT SNACK
M-Y-O CHEESY CRACKERS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
EASY CHEESY CRACKERS - JOYOUS HOME
CHEESY FISH CRACKERS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SALTINE CRACKER RECIPE (SODA CRACKERS) - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
KIDS RECIPE: CHEF JOHN’S CHEESY CRACKERS BY CHEF JOHN – REDCIPES
CHEESY CRACKERS | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
CHEESY CRACKERS - HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKERS RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BAKED VELVEETA MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
CHEF JOHN'S CHEESY CRACKERS | RECIPESTY
You'll also love