CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE
Cherry Cola BBQ Sauce is going to be your new favorite homemade BBQ sauce! It's rich, sweet, tangy and delicious on a variety of meats. If you've been looking for a BBQ sauce that is unique and full of flavor, this is the sauce for you!
Provided by Hey Grill Hey
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring all ingredients to a boil. Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer. Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, allowing the sauce to cook down and thicken.
- Blend the sauce. Cool the sauce slightly and then transfer to a blender. Put the lid on the blender and blend until the sauce is fully mixed and nice and smooth.
- Use and store. This sauce can be used immediately. If you plan on using it at a later time, transfer it to a lidded jar and chill. This sauce will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 61 kcal, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 14 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHERRY COLA GLAZED SPARE RIBS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine All-Purpose Rub with 2 tablespoons teriyaki mix. Sprinkle seasoning over ribs and pat in.
- Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan. Tightly cover with foil. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- While ribs are cooking, make glaze by combining glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer 10 minutes and remove from heat.
- Remove ribs from oven and carefully drain fat from roasting pan. Generously brush with glaze and continue baking ribs, uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes more or until tender, turning and brushing occasionally with glaze. Remove from grill and cut into servings. Serve hot with glaze on the side.
- For Outdoor Grill:
- Set up grill for indirect cooking over medium heat. (No heat source under meat). Prepare ribs as directed. Place ribs in rib rack over drip pan on hot grill. Add a handful of hickory chips to hot coals or smoke box. Cover grill. Rotate ribs around rack every 30 minutes. After 1 hour, add 10 briquettes to each pile of coals and another handful of soaked hickory chips. Cook 2 to 2 1/2 hours. About 20 minutes before ribs are done, remove ribs from rib rack and lay meat side down on grill. Generously brush with glaze and pile ribs in center of grill over drip pan. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Turn ribs and brush on more glaze and re-pile. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 2 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all the ingredients in a heavy non-reactive saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer. Simmer the sauce until reduced by a quarter, 6 to 8 minutes. Use right away or transfer to a large jar, cover, cool to room temperature and refrigerate. The sauce will keep for several months.
GRILLED RIBS WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cut ribs into serving-size sections. Rub ribs with seasoned salt, garlic pepper and ginger. Place ribs in 15x10x1-inch pan, overlapping slightly. Bake uncovered about 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix barbecue sauce, cola, preserves, mustard and buffalo wing sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until flavors are blended and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cover and grill ribs over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture to glaze.
- Heat remaining barbecue sauce mixture to boiling; boil and stir 1 minute. Serve sauce with ribs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 830, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 220 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 53 g, SaturatedFat 20 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 840 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 0 g
CHERRY BARBECUE SAUCE
You can use fresh or frozen cherries to make this flavorful barbecue sauce. It tastes phenomenal on ribs and chicken! -Ilene Harrington, Nipomo, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until cherries are tender and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 184mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
- Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until golden, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and stir 1 minute. Stir in chili sauce, preserves, cherry cola, brown sugar, and vinegar; bring to simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer uncovered until reduced to 4 cups, stirring often to prevent scorching, about 50 minutes. Stir in 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper and more hot pepper sauce, if desired. Transfer to bowl and cool completely. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 weeks ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
CHERRY COLA CHICKEN SANDWICH AS MADE BY JERMAINE RECIPE BY TASTY
This air-fried cherry cola chicken sandwich will rival anything you'll get from a restaurant with way less guilt. The sandwich is perfectly balanced with a lemon pepper slaw, pickles, and a cherry cola barbecue sauce that's out of this world! This recipe is sure to become a fan favorite!
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 27
- Make the sauce: In a medium saucepan, whisk together the ketchup, cherry cola, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, and Cajun seasoning. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, whisking occasionally, until thickened. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Make the chicken: In a medium bowl, toss the chicken, yellow mustard, hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper together until the chicken is fully coated.
- Add half of the cornstarch and coat one side of each piece of chicken. Add the remaining cornstarch and toss until the chicken is completely coated.
- Transfer the chicken to the air fryer tray and spray both sides with nonstick spray. Set the chicken in the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C) and the outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw: Toss together the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, agave syrup, lemon pepper, and celery seeds. Season with salt to taste. Pour about half of the dressing over the cabbage mixture and gently toss to coat. Slowly add more until the slaw is dressed to your liking. Store any leftover dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Assemble the sandwiches: Squeeze some of the cherry cola barbecue sauce onto each bottom bun, then top with pickle chips, a piece of fried chicken, more barbecue sauce, slaw, and the top bun.
RIBS WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
Cooking the ribs in foil assures that your meat will be well cooked without the flare-ups that causes burning so easily when grilling fatty meats like ribs. Be careful when removing the meat from the foil. Often there will be a puddle of melted fat in the foil that can cause serious burns if you spill it on yourself. Take your time and use caution.
Provided by Karen From Colorado
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix barbeque sauce, cola, preserves, mustard and hot sauce in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Mix together the seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix into the ribs.
- Wrap ribs in heavy duty foil; grill over direct heat, turning occasionally for 30 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil and remove the ribs to the hot grill rack.
- Glaze the ribs with the sauce and continue cooking until done, watching carefully so that the ribs do not burn and turning to glaze both sides.
- Heat remaining sauce to a boil; boil and stir one minute.
- Serve sauce with ribs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1371.6, Fat 107.8, SaturatedFat 39.7, Cholesterol 367.4, Sodium 707.2, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 13.3, Protein 74.1
SWEET CHERRY COKE BARBECUE SAUCE
- combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
More about "cherry cola barbecue sauce recipes"
CHERRY COLA GLAZED RIBS - SIMPLY SO GOOD
CHERRY BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE - COOKING WITH CURLS
MIXED GRILL WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
THE 9 BEST PEPSI BBQ SAUCE RECIPES FOR YOUR COLA FIX
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE PORK - SOUTHERN CAST IRON
COCA-COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4/5 (6)Servings 4
CRAZY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - MINIMALIST BBQ
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE: THIS SWEET BBQ SAUCE RECIPE …
CHERRY CHIPOTLE COLA BBQ SAUCE - THE KITCHEN WHISPERER
CHERRY COKE RIBS - OR WHATEVER YOU DO
CHERRY COLA CHIPOTLE RIBS - GOOD LIVING GUIDE
CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE RECIPE | SPRECHER BREWING COMPANY
JALAPEñO BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
CHERRY BARBECUE SAUCE | RICARDO
CHERRY BARBECUE SAUCE - THE DARING GOURMET
MIXED GRILL WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE RECIPE: THIS SWEET BBQ SAUCE ... - STOKELYS …
SMOKED PULLED PORK SANDWICH WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE: THIS SWEET BBQ SAUCE RECIPE …
IN THE MOOD FOR ‘CUE: HOMEMADE CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE
GRILLED RIBS WITH CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE - BBQ RECIPES
CHERRY COLA SLIDERS | CHAR-BROIL®
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE: THIS SWEET BBQ SAUCE
CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE - ONE DOES SIMPLY COOK!
CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHERRY BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
EASY COLA BARBECUE SAUCE - BBQ & GRILLING WITH DERRICK RICHES
CHERRY BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
CHERRY COLA BBQ SAUCE | BANANA RECIPES, SAVORY SAUCE, STUFFED HOT …
CHERRY COLA BARBECUE PORK - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
CHERRY BBQ SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHERRY COLA PULLED PORK - HEY GRILL, HEY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make cherry cola sauce?Whisk in the cherry cola, red wine vinegar and ketchup until combined. Bring to a boil and cook until the sauce has reduced to 2 cups and coats the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, let cool slightly, and then puree in a blender until smooth.
What is cherry cola BBQ sauce?Cherry Cola BBQ Sauce is going to be your new favorite homemade BBQ sauce! It’s rich, sweet, tangy and delicious on a variety of meats. If you’ve been looking for a BBQ sauce that is unique and full of flavor, this is the sauce for you! Whenever cherry season rolls around, I can’t help but make a batch of this awesome BBQ sauce.
How do you make barbecue sauce with cherries?You can use fresh or frozen cherries to make this flavorful barbecue sauce. It tastes phenomenal on ribs and chicken! —Ilene Harrington, Nipomo, California In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
How do you make BBQ sauce?Loading Video... Watch how to make this recipe. For the barbecue sauce: Heat the bacon grease in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the red onions, and sweat until translucent. Add the garlic; cook an additional minute.