Chunky tart cherries, coconut, pecans and pineapple give substance to this lightly sweet make-ahead salad. With it's pastel color and fluffy look, it's perfect for a baby shower. -Joyce Leach, Armstrong, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Chill overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 46mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE
This Cherry Fluff dessert salad only takes 5 minutes to make along with chill time in the fridge. It's so simple to put together, and perfect for when you need a dessert in a hurry.
Provided by Dorothy Kern
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Slightly drain pineapple (open the can and pour off the excess liquid). Place in a large bowl along with the pie filling.
- Add the pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Fold in cool whip until combined.
- Add marshmallows and stir. Chill 1 hour before eating.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 165 kcal, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Sodium 62 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 24 g
- In a large bowl, mix the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.5 g, Cholesterol 8.3 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 41.7 mg, Sugar 21.6 g
CHERRY FLUFF DESSERT
This is a sweet, pretty and great dessert. Can be made the night before and let sit in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Provided by tcourto
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients together and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
CHERRY PINEAPPLE FLUFF
Talk about easy, this dessert is just that; and very impressive as well. Just 10 mins to make? Oh, Yeah!!! For those of you who prefer a less sweet taste, BecR suggested you replace some of the whipped topping with sour cream. Or even just adding some sour cream. ENJOY!
Provided by Nana Lee
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large bowl, mix the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Put in small decorative dessert dishes or stemmed wine glasses.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
- NOTE: You could even use your favorite sauce to top. Or decadently use REAL whipped cream!
FLUFFY CHERRY FROSTING
Try topping your favorite cake with this creamy cooked frosting from our Test Kitchen. A pink tint and a hint of cherry flavor make it extra special.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, egg whites, water, cherry juice and cream of tartar. With a portable mixer, beat on low speed for 1 minute. Continue beating on low over low heat until frosting reaches 160° on a candy thermometer, about 10 minutes. , Pour into the bowl of a heavy-duty stand mixer; add extracts. Beat on high until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "cherry fluff recipes"
GRANDMA'S CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE WITH COOL WHIP - THESE …
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 200 per serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Be sure the pineapple is drained first. Mix until completely incorporated.
CHERRY FLUFF DESSERT - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CHERRY 7-UP FLUFF (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHERRY FLUFF - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - NO BAKE DESSERTS
CHERRY FLUFF (OLD-FASHIONED RECIPE) - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE - HOOSIER HOMEMADE
BEST EVER CHERRY FLUFF - GRANDMOTHERS KITCHEN RECIPES
CHERRY FLUFF SALAD - SWANKY RECIPES
CHERRY FLUFF - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF RECIPE - SIMPLE JOY
CHERRY FLUFF | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 137 per serving
EASY CHERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE | GET ON MY PLATE
CHERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF - THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
23 FUN AND EASY FLUFF “SALAD” RECIPES THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE
CREAM CHEESE CHERRY FLUFF DESSERT - RECIPES SIMPLE
CHERRY FLUFF PIE RECIPE - RICE KRISPIES
EASY CHERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE WITHOUT SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
CHERRY PIE FLUFF (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHERRY FLUFF FROZEN DESSERT - GRANDMOTHERS KITCHEN RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE SMOOTH AND CREAMY CHERRY FLUFF SALAD
CHERRY FLUFF PIE | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
BEST CHERRY FLUFF - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
CHERRY FLUFF - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
ANGEL FLUFF AKA CHERRY CLOUD DESSERT - BUDGET101.COM™
CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
CHERRY FRUIT FLUFF | LOW POINT WW RECIPE - SMILEY'S POINTS
CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE + WONKYWONDERFUL
15 FLUFF SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
25 FLUFF DESSERT RECIPES THAT ARE SO FUN - INSANELY GOOD
CHERRY FLUFF - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CHERRY FLUFF SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PINK CHERRY JELL-O FLUFF - JAM HANDS
CHERRY FLUFF - BIG BATCH RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
CHERRY PIE FLUFF - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CHERRY LUSH - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - ONE PAN DESSERTS
GRANDMA’S NO BAKE CHERRY FLUFF SALAD RECIPE (CHERRY DUMP SALAD)
CHERRY CHEESECAKE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF - WHISKFUL COOKING
CLASSIC CHERRY FLUFF | BERLY'S KITCHEN
CHERRY FLUFF | RECIPE IN 2022 | FLUFF RECIPE, SWEET TOOTH RECIPE, SIDE ...
CHERRY FLUFF RECIPE | KARLA AKINS, M.ED.M.ELL.
You'll also love