- Pit and halve the cherries. As in all vodka recipes, it is important that the flesh of the fruit be somehow exposed.
- Fill a jar with the cherries, but do not pack it. Pour the vodka on top and seal tightly. Leave in a dark place, preferably for at least 2 weeks-or up to 6 months. At the end of that time, open the jar and strain. If you have a very fine-mesh strainer, that will do. If not, use an ordinary strainer lined with a cheesecloth or even a coffee filter. Set the strainer over a large bowl, ideally one from which you'll be able to easily pour afterward. Pour the vodka mixture through the strainer and allow the fruit to sit, seeping liquid, for a good hour or so, stirring a bit and pressing if need be to make the liquid go through.
- Now taste the vodka. Add sugar if you want an after-dinner liqueur, or leave it out if you want something sharper. Pour (or ladle) into a decorative bottle.
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
Provided by Texas Aggie Mom
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Add first 4 ingredients.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 12, Carbohydrate 16.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 13, Protein 0.2
We say make it a double! This is perfect chilled, with a few cherries in, or make it long and add some soda or lemonade
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Yield Makes 750ml
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Slit the cherries, but don't cut them in half.
- Put in a pan with the sugar and 150ml water, then heat, stirring gently, until the juices run and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, then spoon into a large bottle or jar.
- Add the vodka and mix well. Seal, then leave for 4 weeks before drinking to let the flavours steep. For ice cold vodka, keep the bottle in the freezer (it won't freeze solid) or simply decant into a carafe, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
CHERRY VODKA SOUR
- Stir together vodka, sweet and sour mix, and grenadine in an 8 ounce glass. Fill with ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.7 calories, Carbohydrate 49.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 6.3 mg, Sugar 45.4 g
SOUR CHERRY VODKA
This Scandinavian delight is crisp and refreshing, fruity but just tart and pungent enough to set it apart from most other cordials. It also makes a superb sauce for duck or goose: Mix 1/2 cup Sour Cherry Vodka with 1 cup of pitted cherries and thicken with arrowroot. From "Home Made in the Kitchen", by Barry Bluestein & Kevin Morrissey.
Provided by lazyme
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the cherries into a 1-quart Mason jar, and cover with the sugar.
- Seal the jar and shake it several times, until the cherries are well coated with sugar.
- Add the vodka, reseal, and shake the jar a few more times to mix.
- Set aside in a cool, dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- If desired, transfer the liqueur to a decanter.
- The Sour Cherry Vodka should be ready to drink immediately and has a shelf life of 2 to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1042.6, Fat 0.8, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 11.7, Carbohydrate 134.5, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 123.9, Protein 2.8
More about "cherry vodka recipes"
10 BEST ALCOHOL DRINKS WITH CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THINGS TO MIX WITH CHERRY VODKA - LEAFTV
CHERRY INFUSED VODKA | DISHES DELISH
CHERRY MOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHERRY VODKA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - HOME COOKING …
WISNIAK (POLISH CHERRY CORDIAL LIQUEUR) RECIPE - THE …
CHERRY VODKA SODA COCKTAIL - FRESH CHERRY LIME VODKA …
BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS - LIQUORISTA
CHERRY VANILLA VODKA SODA - THE LEMON BOWL®
WISNIAK (POLISH SWEET CHERRY LIQUEUR) - POLISH HOUSEWIFE
EASY CHERRY VODKA SOUR RECIPE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
CHERRY VODKA DRINK RECIPES - DRINKNATION.COM
CHERRY VODKA LEMONADE COCKTAIL RECIPE - LEMONS FOR LULU
10 EASY CHERRY COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHERRY-INFUSED VODKA - GIRL COOKS WORLD
SIMPLY SPARKLING CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL | VODKA COCKTAILS
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - BURRATA AND BUBBLES
THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL: CHERRY VODKA SOUR - MINNEOPA …
CHERRY VODKA - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
CHERRY VODKA SOUR | DISHES DELISH
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES DRINKS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHERRY VODKA TONIC – BABLOUIE AND CO
CHERRY MARTINI - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHERRY VODKA SLUSH RECIPES | GOODTO
BEST CHERRY VODKA 2022 - LIQUORISTA
MOST POPULAR DRINK RECIPES MADE WITH CHERRY VODKA.
VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPES AND DRINKS | GREY GOOSE®
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | POCKETSHOT | POCKET SIZED …
FLAVOURED VODKA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
DARK CHERRY VODKA RECIPES — BLACK INFUSIONS
CHERRY VODKA SOUR: A SWEET COCKTAIL TREAT | OCCASIONAL COCKTAILS
CHERRY VODKA RECIPE FOR SUMMER GET-TOGETHERS - LIZ EARLE WELLBEING
ALCOHOLIC DRINKS – BEST CHERRY LIMEADE VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPE – …
CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL - TWO CUPS FLOUR
30 SOUR CHERRY RECIPES SURE TO MAKE YOUR SUMMER SWEETER
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - PARTYLICIOUS
BLACK CHERRY LEMONADE: A COCKTAIL OF SWEET DEPTH. - EFFEN VODKA
TOP 42 BLACK CHERRY VODKA MARTINI RECIPES
You'll also love