- Pit and halve the cherries. As in all vodka recipes, it is important that the flesh of the fruit be somehow exposed.
- Fill a jar with the cherries, but do not pack it. Pour the vodka on top and seal tightly. Leave in a dark place, preferably for at least 2 weeks-or up to 6 months. At the end of that time, open the jar and strain. If you have a very fine-mesh strainer, that will do. If not, use an ordinary strainer lined with a cheesecloth or even a coffee filter. Set the strainer over a large bowl, ideally one from which you'll be able to easily pour afterward. Pour the vodka mixture through the strainer and allow the fruit to sit, seeping liquid, for a good hour or so, stirring a bit and pressing if need be to make the liquid go through.
- Now taste the vodka. Add sugar if you want an after-dinner liqueur, or leave it out if you want something sharper. Pour (or ladle) into a decorative bottle.
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
Provided by Texas Aggie Mom
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Add first 4 ingredients.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.6, Fat 0.1, Sodium 12, Carbohydrate 16.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 13, Protein 0.2
We say make it a double! This is perfect chilled, with a few cherries in, or make it long and add some soda or lemonade
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Yield Makes 750ml
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Slit the cherries, but don't cut them in half.
- Put in a pan with the sugar and 150ml water, then heat, stirring gently, until the juices run and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, then spoon into a large bottle or jar.
- Add the vodka and mix well. Seal, then leave for 4 weeks before drinking to let the flavours steep. For ice cold vodka, keep the bottle in the freezer (it won't freeze solid) or simply decant into a carafe, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
CHERRY VODKA SOUR
This is a twist on the regular vodka sour, I add a shot of cherry grenadine to make it special!
Provided by Ryan
Categories Drinks Recipes Cocktail Recipes Vodka Drinks Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Stir together vodka, sweet and sour mix, and grenadine in an 8 ounce glass. Fill with ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426.7 calories, Carbohydrate 49.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 6.3 mg, Sugar 45.4 g
SOUR CHERRY VODKA
This Scandinavian delight is crisp and refreshing, fruity but just tart and pungent enough to set it apart from most other cordials. It also makes a superb sauce for duck or goose: Mix 1/2 cup Sour Cherry Vodka with 1 cup of pitted cherries and thicken with arrowroot. From "Home Made in the Kitchen", by Barry Bluestein & Kevin Morrissey.
Provided by lazyme
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the cherries into a 1-quart Mason jar, and cover with the sugar.
- Seal the jar and shake it several times, until the cherries are well coated with sugar.
- Add the vodka, reseal, and shake the jar a few more times to mix.
- Set aside in a cool, dark place for 4 weeks.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- If desired, transfer the liqueur to a decanter.
- The Sour Cherry Vodka should be ready to drink immediately and has a shelf life of 2 to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1042.6, Fat 0.8, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 11.7, Carbohydrate 134.5, Fiber 4.5, Sugar 123.9, Protein 2.8
More about "cherry vodka recipes"
10 BEST ALCOHOL DRINKS WITH CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THINGS TO MIX WITH CHERRY VODKA - LEAFTV
CHERRY INFUSED VODKA | DISHES DELISH
CHERRY MOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
CHERRY VODKA LIMEADE - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHERRY VODKA JELLO SHOTS RECIPE - HOME COOKING …
WISNIAK (POLISH CHERRY CORDIAL LIQUEUR) RECIPE - THE …
CHERRY VODKA SODA COCKTAIL - FRESH CHERRY LIME VODKA …
BEST CHERRY VODKA DRINKS - LIQUORISTA
CHERRY VANILLA VODKA SODA - THE LEMON BOWL®
WISNIAK (POLISH SWEET CHERRY LIQUEUR) - POLISH HOUSEWIFE
EASY CHERRY VODKA SOUR RECIPE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
CHERRY VODKA DRINK RECIPES - DRINKNATION.COM
CHERRY VODKA LEMONADE COCKTAIL RECIPE - LEMONS FOR LULU
10 EASY CHERRY COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHERRY-INFUSED VODKA - GIRL COOKS WORLD
SIMPLY SPARKLING CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL | VODKA COCKTAILS
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - BURRATA AND BUBBLES
THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL: CHERRY VODKA SOUR - MINNEOPA …
CHERRY VODKA - WHO NEEDS A CAPE?
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
CHERRY VODKA SOUR | DISHES DELISH
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES DRINKS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHERRY VODKA TONIC – BABLOUIE AND CO
CHERRY MARTINI - TIPSY BARTENDER
CHERRY VODKA SLUSH RECIPES | GOODTO
BEST CHERRY VODKA 2022 - LIQUORISTA
MOST POPULAR DRINK RECIPES MADE WITH CHERRY VODKA.
VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPES AND DRINKS | GREY GOOSE®
CHERRY VODKA RECIPES | POCKETSHOT | POCKET SIZED …
FLAVOURED VODKA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
DARK CHERRY VODKA RECIPES — BLACK INFUSIONS
CHERRY VODKA SOUR: A SWEET COCKTAIL TREAT | OCCASIONAL COCKTAILS
CHERRY VODKA RECIPE FOR SUMMER GET-TOGETHERS - LIZ EARLE WELLBEING
ALCOHOLIC DRINKS – BEST CHERRY LIMEADE VODKA COCKTAIL RECIPE – …
CHERRY VODKA COCKTAIL - TWO CUPS FLOUR
30 SOUR CHERRY RECIPES SURE TO MAKE YOUR SUMMER SWEETER
CHERRY VODKA SOUR - PARTYLICIOUS
BLACK CHERRY LEMONADE: A COCKTAIL OF SWEET DEPTH. - EFFEN VODKA
TOP 42 BLACK CHERRY VODKA MARTINI RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love