CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
- Put 8 wooden skewers in a bowl of water to soak. Mix the yogurt and curry paste together in a bowl, then add the chicken (if you have time, marinate for an hr or so). In a large bowl, toss together the cucumber, red onion, coriander and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve.
- Shake off any excess marinade, then thread the chicken pieces and cherry tomatoes onto the pre-soaked skewers. Cook under a medium grill for 15-20 mins, turning from time to time, until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Stir the lettuce or pea shoots into the salad, then divide between 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 chicken tikka skewers and serve with the warm chapatis.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 40 grams protein, Sodium 0.7 milligram of sodium
DELICIOUS CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
So simple, so tasty, this is a no fail recipe! Excellent for barbecues served with salad or with my recipe #289258.We love them stuffed into pita bread or in wraps with salad for lunch. Also great cold for picnics! Timing does not include marinating time.
Provided by Noo8820
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut the chicken into 1" cubes; sprinkle with salt and lemon juice and leave for approx 10 minutes.
- For the marinade, combine yogurt, garlic, ginger and ground spices in a bowl until mixed well.
- Thread chicken on to skewers and brush liberally with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, better overnight.
- Barbecue or grill, brushing with butter or oil, turning frequently, until cooked through--approx 15 minutes.
- NB-You can also do this with chicken portions like drumsticks and thighs; adjust cooking time accordingly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.4, Fat 2, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 48.9, Sodium 262.1, Carbohydrate 3.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 19.3
INDIAN CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
I love the flavors in this Indian chicken tikka dish and the color is amazing!
Provided by Melissa Banks
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix yogurt, tomato paste, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry, and paprika together in a glass or ceramic bowl. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Add chicken to the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Bring chicken to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes. Skewer on bamboo skewers and place on a baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 20 to 35 minutes, drizzling with melted butter during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.8 g, Cholesterol 110.8 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 37 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 284.7 mg, Sugar 9.9 g
CHICKEN TIKKA KEBABS
This healthy and delicious chicken tikka kebab recipe has the perfect blend of spices and flavors, which is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied and your body nourished. Simple yet effective! Serve with chopped red onion and tomatoes.
Provided by MyNutriCounter
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine yogurt, garlic, cumin, turmeric, ginger, pepper, chile flakes, and cinnamon in a glass or ceramic bowl; mix well.
- Chop chicken into small chunks and add to the yogurt mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator and thread onto skewers. Place on the preheated grill and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Carbohydrate 3.4 g, Cholesterol 81.9 mg, Fat 4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 30.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 88 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
More about "chicken tikka skewers recipes"
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Servings 2Total Time 30 minsCategory Healthy Chicken RecipesCalories 317 per serving
- For the marinade, finely grate the zest of 1 lemon and reserve for garnish, then halve and squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil, the paste and yoghurt, then mix well.Peel the pineapple, removing any gnarly bits, then cut into quarters, discarding the core.
CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB | SILK ROAD RECIPES
EASY CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB - PIPING POT CURRY
TIKKA CHICKEN SKEWERS RECIPE | SARAH GRAHAM | COOKING CHANNEL
CHICKEN TIKKA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
INDIAN CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - COOKING CIRCLE
CHICKEN TIKKA & PANEER SKEWERS RECIPE | JD SEASONINGS
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - LATASHA'S KITCHEN
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | GORDON FOOD SERVICE CANADA
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | SAVEUR
MRS BALBIR SINGH'S | CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
GRILLED CHICKEN TIKKA KEBABS | SAVEUR
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | SECOND NATURE GUIDES
EASY CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB SKEWERS - KRUMPLI
CHICKEN SKEWERS — PATAKS
CHICKEN TIKKA RECIPE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - SWEET TREATS AND SAVOURY EATS
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS RECIPE
GRILLED CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
GRILLED CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - SAVORY ONLINE
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA SKEWERS - THE REAL FOOD DIETITIANS
BEST CHICKEN SKEWERS - 6 EASY CHICKEN SKEWER RECIPES
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS RECIPE | WINE ENTHUSIAST
CHICKEN TIKKA KEBABS - PINCH OF NOM
CHICKEN TIKKA KEBABS - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA SKEWERS - ESPRESSO AND LIME
CHICKEN TIKKA IN OVEN | EASY CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB - FOODIES TERMINAL
GRILLED CHICKEN TIKKA
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS. A QUICK RECIPE FOR HUNGRY TUMMIES.
TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB - INDIAN STYLE SKEWERS FOR STARTER OR …
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - HEALTHY LUNCH RECIPE | 28 BY SAM WOOD
SYN FREE CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | SLIMMING WORLD RECIPE
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS WITH SPICY CILANTRO CHUTNEY - DINING BY KELLY
CHICKEN TIKKA RECIPE (AIRFRYER/OVEN) - SPICE CRAVINGS
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS - NOSHTASTIC
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS WITH WHOLEMEAL CHAPATTIS RECIPE | EAT WELL …
CHICKEN TIKKA - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN TIKKA - DELISH
EASY CHICKEN TIKKA KEBAB TACOS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS | GORDON FOOD SERVICE
CHICKEN KABAB MASALA RECIPE
SIMPLE CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS RECIPE FOR KIDS - RED TRI
You'll also love