CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS
These baked Southwestern bites, made with crescent roll dough, will steal the show at your next get-together. "They'll disappear in no time," assures Mary Dorchester of Midland, Texas.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 64 appetizers.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the cheddar cheese, chilies, picante sauce, chili powder, garlic salt and onion powder until blended. , Separate each tube of crescent roll dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each rectangle. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 1 hour., Cut each roll into eight slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with additional chili powder if desired. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 18mg cholesterol, Sodium 199mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
- Pat one 8-ounce tube crescent-roll dough into an 8-by-12-inch rectangle, pressing the seams. Brush with dijon mustard; top with 1/2 cup each thawed frozen chopped spinach (squeezed dry) and grated cheddar, and 1/4 cup chopped scallions, leaving a border. Season with salt. Starting with a short side, roll into a log; pinch the edge. Slice into 8 pinwheels. Bake at 350 degrees F on a parchment-lined baking sheet, 16 to 20 minutes.
CHEDDAR AND SPINACH PINWHEELS
- Mix cream cheese and jalapenos with a fork in a medium bowl until blended. Add spinach and mix again. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Roll puff pastry out onto your work surface. Spread cream cheese mixture over pastry until evenly distributed. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly on top.
- Roll puff pastry into a log, pressing seams to seal. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Unwrap and slice log into 1/4-inch rounds. Place rounds onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.1 g, Cholesterol 10.7 mg, Fat 8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 76.7 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
EASY 3-INGREDIENT CHEESE PINWHEELS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dust a flat work surface lightly with flour. Unroll puff pastry and roll out to a rectangle. Spread a thin layer of herbed cream cheese over the puff pastry. Cover with Swiss cheese slices, leaving a 1-inch border. Roll puff pastry up tightly like a jelly roll.
- Slice puff pastry roll in 1/4-inch-thick slices and lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the center rack until lightly browned and puffed up, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116.3 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Cholesterol 15.6 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 93.2 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
APPETIZER TORTILLA PINWHEELS
A friend gave me this recipe, and whenever I serve these tortilla pinwheel sandwiches, people ask me for the recipe, too! The cream cheese pinwheels can be made ahead of time and sliced just before serving, leaving you time for other last-minute party preparations. -Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Beat cream cheese, cheese and sour cream until blended. Stir in olives, green chiles, green onions and seasonings., Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each in plastic, twisting ends to seal; refrigerate several hours., Unwrap. Cut into 1/2- to 3/4-in. slices, using a serrated knife. If desired, serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS
These are great for parties, holidays or for a late night snack. I love the crescent dough for a change from the tortillas. One thing I know is, they will disappear in no time!
Provided by keen5
Yield 64 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, picante sauce, chili powder, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Separate each tube of crescent roll dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each rectangle.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut each roll into eight slices; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with additional chili powder, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
PINWHEELS 3 WAYS
- For the base spread and tortillas: Mix together the cream cheese and pesto until well combined. Lay out the spinach, whole wheat and jalapeno-Cheddar tortillas and divide the cream cheese mixture among them. Using a spoon or offset spatula, spread the mixture all the way to the edges of each tortilla.
- For the veggie pinwheels: Evenly distribute the spinach over the top of the base spread on the spinach tortillas. Arrange the artichokes, green olives and sun-dried tomatoes over the spinach. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Set aside.
- For the meaty pinwheels: Shingle the cheese, pepperoni, salami and capicola onto the base spread on the whole wheat tortillas, slightly favoring one side. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Set aside.
- For the spicy pinwheels: Divide the pepper jack between the jalapeno-Cheddar tortillas topped with the base spread. Divide the arugula, sliced peppers and chopped cherry peppers between the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas tightly and individually wrap in plastic. Refrigerate the rolled tortillas for at least 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Unwrap and slice each tortilla into 1-inch segments/pinwheels. Arrange on a platter and serve.
More about "chili cheddar pinwheels recipes"
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
CHEDDAR SAUSAGE PINWHEELS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
GREEN CHILE CHEESE BAKED PINWHEEL - LA TERRA FINA
QUICK + EASY CRESCENT PINWHEEL RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
BACON-CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CREAM CHEESE CHEDDAR TACO PINWHEELS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
10 BEST TORTILLA PINWHEELS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHILI CHEESE PINWHEELS | FIESTA SPICES
TORTILLA PINWHEELS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
10 BEST ROAST BEEF PINWHEELS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE RECIPE
HATCH GREEN CHILE CHORIZO PINWHEELS - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
MEXICAN TORTILLA PINWHEELS - CHEEKYKITCHEN
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
EASY BACON PINWHEELS WITH CHEDDAR - HAPPY FOODS TUBE
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS | VAL | COPY ME THAT
SPINACH AND CHEDDAR CHEESE PIN WHEELS RECIPE - CHEFDEHOME.COM
21 EASY PINWHEEL SANDWICHES RECIPES FOR LUNCH OR PARTY APPETIZERS
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS - DARTMOUTH.EDU
GREEN CHILI PINWHEELS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BBQ CHICKEN + CHEDDAR PINWHEELS - BUY THIS COOK THAT
TORTILLA PINWHEELS WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING RECIPE
CREAM CHEESE GREEN CHILI PINWHEELS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CUMIN CHEDDAR PINWHEEL ROLLS RECIPE
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS | RECIPE | PINWHEEL RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
JEFF MAURO CREAM CHEESE BACON AND CHEDDAR WITH PUFF PASTRY
MEXICAN PINWHEELS + VIDEO (EASY, MAKE AHEAD, FREEZER FRIENDLY!)
PUFF PASTRY CHORIZO & CHEDDAR PINWHEELS - EL MUNDO EATS
BAKED "JALAPENO" PINWHEELS - COMFORTABLE FOOD
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, PINWHEEL RECIPES ...
CHILI CHEDDAR PINWHEELS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
EASY TURKEY & CHEDDAR CRESCENT ROLL PINWHEELS
THE BEST EASY CREAM CHEESE PINWHEELS APPETIZER RECIPE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #appetizers #lunch #snacks #eggs-dairy #american #mexican #southwestern-united-states #oven #easy #refrigerator #potluck #dinner-party #finger-food #holiday-event #kid-friendly #easter #cheese #dietary #christmas #new-years #thanksgiving #comfort-food #independence-day #brunch #superbowl #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
How to Make Party Pinwheels | Appetizer Recipes | Allrecipes.com939K views-02:20
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels18K views-01:03
Stir Fried Garlic Chili Corn Pinwheels553 views-04:47
How to Make Muffaletta Pinwheels | Appetizer Recipes | Allrecipes.com21K views-02:07
Hatch Green Chile Cheese Sausage - Smoked Sausage Recipe18K views-14:01
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cheese pinwheels at home?Cream Cheese Pinwheels are easy to make and are perfect for that football tailgate or holiday party. Mix all of the ingredients (except tortillas) together in a large bowl. Spread the mixture thinly and evenly over each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
How do you make pinwheels with tortillas?Bite sized pinwheels stuffed with a creamy mixture of cream cheese, black olives, green chiles, cheese spread on a tortilla, then rolled up, chilled and sliced. Saved! Mix all filling ingredients together, except tortillas. Divide filling and spread evenly over tortillas; roll up tortillas. Roll each tortilla up in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
How do you cook bacon cheddar pinwheels?If you ever need an easy, cheesy appetizer for a dinner party, let it be these Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels! Every swirl is stuffed with creamy ranch dressing, crispy bacon, melty cheddar cheese and buttery crescents for a bite-size snack that boasts big flavors. Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
What are the ingredients in a pinwheels?Sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, chopped green chilies and chili powder give these pinwheels a punch of spiciness that will delight your tastebuds. Perfect as a snack or on a party platter, these rollups are a hit every time.