CHILI PIZZA WITH RICE CRUST
Chili and rice are made for each other, and this recipe is a perfect way to meld the two! Just as the title suggests, this recipe delivers a 'pizza' made with a rice crust and topped with your favorite chili. Easily adaptable for vegan or gluten-free diets. After baking, garnish with cilantro or arugula if desired. Serves 4 as a main course with salad, or 1 hungry teenager.
Provided by jazzbrat
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat water and rice in a saucepan; boil for 1 minute and remove from heat. Cover; let stand until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Spoon warm rice into a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese. Allow mixture to cool.
- Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray. Dust with 1 1/2 teaspoon cornmeal.
- Mix beaten egg, sesame seeds, and cilantro into rice mixture. Mound in the center of the prepared pizza pan. Shape into a deep-dish crust, approximately 1/4-inch deep with slightly raised edges. Dust edges with remaining cornmeal.
- Bake on the upper rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Slide crust carefully from the pan directly onto the oven rack using a pizza paddle; bake until just starting to brown, 5 to 8 minutes more. Use the paddle to remove crust from the oven and return it to the pan.
- Top pizza with chili, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and panko. Spray with cooking spray.
- Return pizza to the hot oven; bake until cheese bubbles, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.2 calories, Carbohydrate 58.9 g, Cholesterol 86.1 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 6.8 g, Protein 19.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 906 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
WINTER CHILI CORNBREAD PIZZA
- For the chili: Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Toss together the garlic, poblano, cauliflower, mushrooms, salt, chili powder, olive oil, cinnamon, coriander, cumin and red pepper flakes on a rimmed sheet tray in a single layer. Roast the vegetables until browned and tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the vegetables to a large pot and stir in the beans, tomatoes, BBQ sauce and hot sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the desired thickness, about 20 minutes total. Add a bit of broth or water for a looser chili.
- For the pizza: Reduce the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a rimmed half-sheet tray with the canola oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk in the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter until combined.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared sheet tray. Transfer to the oven and bake until the top is light brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the chili and Cheddar, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the crust. Bake until the cornbread is done and the cheese is melted, about 10 more minutes.
- Allow the pizza to cool slightly before slicing and serving. Top with jalapenos, sour cream and cilantro as desired.
MEXICAN CHILI PIZZA
- Unroll crescent roll dough; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Press seams and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. , In a large bowl, combine the chili, olives and onion. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and corn chips. , Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, tomatoes and/or sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 695mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
When I make my chili (Recipe #99698) it makes an awful lot, so I try to come up with different things to do with the leftovers. I got to thinking that this may actually be good--give it a try. Kids LOVE it!
Provided by Carrie September
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Roll out pizza dough onto a pizza stone or an aluminum pan if you don't have a stone.
- Spread chili on top of dough as you would sauce in regular pizza.
- Top with Cheese.
- Place in 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust browns and cheese it bubbly.
- Place all toppings in bowls on table, slice pizza and serve with toppings.
- Everyone adds what they like to the top and mmm. If you like you can also bake with the toppings already on the pizza but we like the fun of putting them on after.
- I hope you enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.3, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 62.9, Sodium 893.9, Carbohydrate 9.9, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 3, Protein 14.3
Use up a little of this and that... this is yummy and wide open for substitutions - it's a great idea and will be devoured!
Provided by vrvrvr
Categories Long Grain Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease 12" pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl, combine cooked rice, 3/4 cup cheese and eggs. Mix well.
- Pat mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is set.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring to break up meat. Remove sausage from pan, drain on paper towels.
- Spread spaghetti (or pizza) sauce over baked crust.
- Arrange sausage and remaining cheese over top.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
CHILI RICE PIE
A brown rice crust gives this meat pie added nutrition. It's a fun and different way to serve chili.-Denise Kilback, Balgonie, Saskatchewan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside., For filling, cook beef, celery, onion, peppers and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, beans and chili powder. Spoon into crust. , Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 88mg cholesterol, Sodium 241mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
BROCCOLI RICE PIZZA CRUST
A flavorful and nutritious alternative to typical pizza crust, with lots of classic Italian flavor. After the crust has baked, add your desired pizza toppings and continue baking for another 7 minutes to melt cheese and heat toppings. Serve immediately.
Provided by Julie Hubert
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 of the broccoli in a food processor and pulse until texture resembles rice, about 20 times. Repeat with the remaining 1/2 of the broccoli.
- Fill a large shallow saucepan with salt and 1/2 inch water over high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add the broccoli rice. Cover and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and cool for 10 minutes. Transfer broccoli rice to the center of a dish towel. Wrap up the towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Place Parmesan cheese, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the broccoli rice and mix until dough is well incorporated and sticks together when rolled into a ball.
- Place dough in the center of the prepared baking sheet; press into a 12-inch circle about 1/3-inch thick. Drizzle crust with olive oil and season with sea salt.
- Bake on the top rack of the preheated oven until edges are crisp and lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Carbohydrate 9.4 g, Cholesterol 55.3 mg, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 743.3 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
More about "chili pizza with rice crust recipes"
EASY CHILI PIZZA | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Pizza, Calzones, And StromboliServings 8
DEEP DISH CHILI PIZZA WITH CORNMEAL CRUST - THE SEASONED VEGETABLE
10 BEST RICE FLOUR PIZZA CRUST RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICE CRUST FOR PIZZA - PIZZA DOUGH AND CRUST RECIPES
SPICY CHILI CRISP PIZZA - SIMPLEFITVEGAN
CHILI PIZZA WITH RICE CRUST | THE BEST RECIPES
ASIAN-STYLE RICE CRUST PIZZA WITH MUSHROOMS [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
RICE CRUST PIZZA | A DAY IN THE KITCHEN
PIZZA WITH RICE CRUST - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
BEST PIZZA CHILI RECIPE - HOT TO MAKE PIZZA CHILI - DELISH
EASY CHILI PIZZA RECIPE BY BIANCA SANCHEZ - THE DAILY MEAL
RECIPE | RIDICULOUSLY EASY CHILI PIZZA - STILL BEING MOLLY
CHILI PIZZA - AN EASY 3 INGREDIENT RECIPE - SAVORY SAVER
CHEESE-CRUST CHILI CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHILI PIE WITH RICE CRUST - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHILI PIZZA - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
BROWN RICE FLOUR PIZZA CRUST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHILI PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SWEET CHILI GARLIC CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
HOMEMADE CRUNCHY RICE CRUST PIZZA | CAROLINA® RICE
EASY CHILI PIZZA - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
HOMEMADE EASY RICE CRUST PIZZA RECIPE | MAHATMA® RICE
CHILI CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
CHILI PIZZA | MCCORMICK
CHILI CHEESE PIZZA - TASTES OF LIZZY T
CHILI TACO PIZZA - READY SET EAT
RICE CRUST PIZZA RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BROCCOLI RICE PIZZA CRUST - PIZZA DOUGH AND CRUST RECIPES
CRISPY RICE PAPER 'VIETNAMESE PIZZA' IS THE SNACK YOU MUST TRY
CHILI PIZZA WITH RICE CRUST POPULAR RECIPES
RICE CRUST FOR PIZZA - ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
SWEET CHILI SAUCE PIZZA - EXPLORING DOMESTICITY
SWEET CHILI CHICKEN PIZZA WITH CAULIFLOWER CRUST
BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST (A STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL!) - SRECIPE
CHILI PIE WITH RICE CRUST - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THAI CHILI CHICKEN PIZZA WITH CAULIFLOWER CRUST | GLUTEN FREE PIZZA …
CHILI CHEESE PIZZA - EATBANZA.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chili on pizza crust?Spread chili on top of dough as you would sauce in regular pizza. Top with Cheese. Place in 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust browns and cheese it bubbly. Place all toppings in bowls on table, slice pizza and serve with toppings.
What is the best way to make rice pizza?In a large bowl combine rice, egg whites, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix well. Coat a 12-14 inch pizza pan with olive oil. Press rice mixture evenly onto the pan, creating a slight lip around the edge.
How to cook chili and pizza for a family?Combine chili and pizza for a great weeknight meal that the whole family will love. 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, stewed tomatoes and beans. Simmer 5 minutes. 2 Arrange tortillas in circle on 12-inch pizza pan, overlapping edges where needed.
How to make sweet chili garlic chicken pizza?This Sweet Chili Garlic Chicken Pizza is made from scratch and loaded with flavor, color, and spice. Every bite is deeelish! CRUST: Combine the sugar, water, and yeast in a bowl and let rest until the yeast is frothy, about 5 minutes. Add to the flours and salt and mix to form a dough.