CHIPOTLE RANCH DIP
I came up with a very quick, easy lower-in-fat dip or sauce to make with those leftover chipotle peppers. This dip combines the smoky chipotle with the great seasoning of ranch dressing mix. Makes a great veggie dip, or even a topping on hamburgers or Mexican foods. Chipotle peppers are very spicy; start with one and taste. Removing seeds will tone down the heat. I usually use 2 with seeds. You can also substitute low-fat Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream.
Provided by *Sherri*
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, green onions, garlic, lime juice, and chipotle chile together in a bowl until blended. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 6.2 mg, Fat 4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 165.4 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
A chipotle is a smoked dried jalapeno pepper. They're most commonly found rehydrated in small cans of tangy tomato-based adobo sauce. Mix them with mayo, sour cream and lemon juice for this creamy alternative to salsa or guacamole.
Yield Makes 1 1/2 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Finely chop chipotle peppers. Combine chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days. Serve with tortilla chips or celery sticks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, 15.8 g fat, 0.5 g protein, 1.4 g carbohydrate, 0.1 g fibre, 126 mg sodium*Ingredient not included in nutritional analysis.
CREAMY CHIPOTLE DIP
Cool and creamy chipotle dip... mmm! This is a real hit at parties of all sorts, in all seasons! (You can even use this as a pasta sauce and as a topper for sandwiches and burgers, or stir a little into some chowder.) Prep includes chilling.
Provided by Julesong
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Using a food processor, whir the chipotle chiles until smooth.
- Chop the green onions.
- In a non-reactive bowl stir together the onions, pureed chiles, garlic, and remaining ingredients and season to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Pour into serving dish, top with shredded cheese, and serve with tortilla chips, bell pepper strips, other raw veggies, or crackers.
- It will keep, refrigerated and covered, for about 3 days.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- If you like cilantro, you can add a teaspoon of fresh, minced or chopped cilantro to the dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 683.2, Fat 62.2, SaturatedFat 25.1, Cholesterol 116.9, Sodium 784.8, Carbohydrate 25.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 11, Protein 9.1
This recipe calls for chipotle chiles, which are actually dried, smoked jalapenos. They can be bought packed in adobo, a sauce made from ground chiles, herbs, tomatoes, and vinegar. Serve the dip with bell pepper strips, chips, or crackers. From Gourmet, 1999
Provided by Bev I Am
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Finely chop scallions.
- Wearing protective gloves, mince enough chipotles to a paste to measure 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- In a bowl whisk together all ingredients with salt to taste.
- Dip may be kept, covered and chilled, 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.1, Fat 15.2, SaturatedFat 8.8, Cholesterol 39.9, Sodium 64.6, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 3.2, Protein 2
- Finely chop scallions. Wearing protective gloves, mince enough chipotles to a paste to measure 1 1/2 tablespoons. In a bowl whisk together all ingredients with salt to taste. Dip may be kept, covered and chilled, 3 days.
CHIPOTLE AVOCADO DIP
Thanks to the avocado base, this dip provides a bonus of healthy fats and fiber. Try spooning it on tacos, too. -Barbara Oliphant, Valley Center, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, peppers and seasonings. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 72 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 153mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHIPOTLE RANCH DIP RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: sour cream, Hidden® Valley Ranch Dip Mix, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, small garlic clove, lime juice, green onions, adobo sauce, Vegetable chip
Provided by Hidden Valley® Ranch
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add the sour cream, Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix, chipotles in adobo, garlic, lime juice, and the white parts of the green onions to a blender, and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and smooth the top, then drizzle with the adobo sauce and swirl into the dip with a butter knife. Top with the reserved sliced green onions. Serve with vegetable chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 1 gram
More about "chipotle dip recipes"
CREAMY CHIPOTLE DIP | LAWRY'S - MCCORMICK
SPICY CHIPOTLE WHITE BEAN DIP - DAMN DELICIOUS
CHIPOTLE CORN DIP RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
CREAMY HOT CHIPOTLE DIP - I WASH YOU DRY
CHIPOTLE CHEESE DIP | CHEESE DIP RECIPES | APPETIZERS
15 CHIPOTLE RECIPES THAT ARE EASY TO RECREATE - INSANELY …
23 CHIPOTLE COPYCAT RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHIPOTLE DIP | MEXICAN FOOD …
CHIPOTLE QUESO (COPYCAT) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SMOKY CHIPOTLE CHIP DIP RECIPE - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
SWEET POTATO FRIES DIP | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
EASY AND DELICIOUS CHIPOTLE DIP RECIPE | BY LEIGH ANNE …
CHIPOTLE CHICKPEA DIP | CANADIAN LIVING
CHIPOTLE CHEESE DIP - RECIPES | GOYA FOODS
21 POTATO CHIP DIP RECIPES THAT'LL PLEASE A CROWD
QUESO BLANCO CHIPOTLE (COPYCAT) RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN DIP - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
SOUTHWEST CHIPOTLE DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN DIP - FORKS OVER KNIVES
CHIPOTLE RANCH CHIP DIP - THE CREATIVE BITE
HOT & SPICY CHIPOTLE DIP - HUNGRY HOBBY
CHIPOTLE SCALLION DRESSING/DIP - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
BEST CHIPOTLE SAUCE (FOR TACOS, FAJITAS, AND MORE!) - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN DIP - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN RANCH DIP - CHEF IN TRAINING
CHIPOTLE CASHEW DIP | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHIPOTLE CHEESE DIP - DIZZY BUSY AND HUNGRY!
CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING AND DIP - RAMSHACKLE PANTRY
CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE DIP OR SAUCE - DIP RECIPE CREATIONS
COPYCAT CHIPOTLE QUESO DIP - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
CHIPOTLE LIME DIP - KITCHEN DIVAS
CHIPOTLE AIOLI DIP RECIPE - TASTES GREAT WITH EVERYTHING
SMOKY CHIPOTLE GUACAMOLE DIP (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
CHIPOTLE DIP RECIPE | ZERO CALORIE SWEETENER & SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ...
CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN DIP | VANILLA AND BEAN
CHIPOTLE HONEY MUSTARD DIP - RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
EASY CHIPOTLE MAYO DIP RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD, CHIPOTLE …
CHIPOTLE DIP (WITHOUT MAYO) - CRUMB TOP BAKING
STRAWBERRY CHIPOTLE CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE
EASY CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING OR DIP - KIM'S CRAVINGS
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #eggs-dairy #easy #no-cook #dips #dietary #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chipotle chile dip?Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, green onions, garlic, lime juice, and chipotle chile together in a bowl until blended. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until needed. 53 calories; protein 1g; carbohydrates 3.3g; fat 4g; cholesterol 6.2mg; sodium 165.4mg.
How to make chipotle sauce?Instructions 1 In a food processor, add the mayo, sour cream, chipotle peppers, lime juice, garlic and a pinch of salt. 2 Process until the sauce becomes smooth and creamy. 3 Taste test to see if you need to add any more lime juice or salt. More ...
What can I use Chipotle Ranch dip for?This chipotle ranch dip is also super versatile. As a thick, creamy dip you can use it as a sandwich spread, burger sauce, a dip for anything from chips and veggies to French fries. And then just by adding a little bit of water to this recipe and thinning it out, you end up with more of a chipotle dressing or sauce.
What do you do with a chipotle peppers?A chipotle is a smoked dried jalapeno pepper. They’re most commonly found rehydrated in small cans of tangy tomato-based adobo sauce. Mix them with mayo, sour cream and lemon juice for this creamy alternative to salsa or guacamole. Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cup. Finely chop chipotle peppers.