CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE
I don't know what to say about this recipe other than it is decadent and addictive.
Provided by Millie Ellis
Categories Desserts Cakes Holiday Cake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; firmly press mixture evenly onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually mix in 1 1/4 cups sugar, 1/3 cup whipping cream, flour, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Pour 1/3 of batter into prepared pan. Top with 1 1/2 cups cookie pieces; pour in remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven. Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly on cheesecake. Continue baking for 7 minutes. Turn oven off and leave in oven 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine 1 cup whipping cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan; stir over low heat until chocolate melts, and then stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour mixture over cheesecake while still warm. Refrigerate until serving time. Should be at least 8 hours for refrigerator time, remove about 1/2 hour to 1 hour before serving, remove ring from springform pan, decorate to choice and get out your fork!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 753.5 calories, Carbohydrate 62.9 g, Cholesterol 174.2 mg, Fat 52 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 30.5 g, Sodium 347.9 mg, Sugar 33.8 g
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES
Make these delicious Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bites! Chocolate sandwich cookies, cream cheese, chocolate & a few staples are all you need for Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Bites.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Football Party Center
Yield 36 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Finely crush 24 cookies. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with cookie crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop remaining cookies. Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: graham cracker sheet, confectioners sugar, kosher salt, butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, chocolate chips
Provided by Tasty
Yield 30 bites
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a plastic bag, crush the graham crackers finely with the back of a large pot or pan.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, ¼ cup (30g) confectioners' sugar, salt, and melted butter, stirring until the mixture is the texture of wet sand.
- Dump the graham cracker mixture into a 9×9 inch (23 x 23 cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture down with your hands to create an even layer.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup (160g) confectioner's sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Transfer the frozen cheesecake onto a cutting board, peeling away the parchment paper. Slice ¹⁄₆₄ inch (1 cm) wide strips horizontally, then vertically, creating little cheesecake cubes.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Dip the cheesecake cubes in the chocolate, dripping off excess, and set them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining cubes.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 13 grams
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chef mariajane
Yield 20 bites
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping 2 sides for easy removal from pan.
- COOKIE DOUGH: Beat butter, sweetened condensed milk,, and brown sugar until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Add flour and baking powder, beat just until dough is combined. Mix in chocolate chips. Press 1 1/2 cups dough in prepared pan. Reserve remaining dough for topping.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients. Pour cream cheese mixture over base. Drop reserved dough on top of mixture. Do not worry if some of the cheese mixture shows through.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or just until topping is golden and cheesecake is firm to the touch. Chill at least 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.3, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 53.6, Sodium 121.2, Carbohydrate 27.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 17.2, Protein 4.7
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES
Strawberries are stuffed with a cream cheese filling for a cute two-bite dessert. Can be prepared the night before, but not much earlier than that as the berries may become soggy.
Provided by Alex
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large round tip.
- With a sharp paring knife, cut a cone shape out of the top of each strawberry to leave a small hollow.
- Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling into each strawberry, making sure that the filling overflows a bit out of the top of the strawberry.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip the filled side of the strawberry into the graham cracker crumbs, coating the exposed filling with crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate and canola oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until warm and smooth, 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Dip the unfilled ends of the strawberries into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.8 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 61.4 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHEESECAKE TREES
Deck your dessert table with creamy cheesecake triangles covered with a rich chocolate coating. Keep some in the freezer for drop-in holiday guests!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line 8-inch pan with heavy-duty foil so foil extends over sides of pan. In small bowl, mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press in bottom of foil-lined pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream, vanilla and eggs. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are set (center will be soft but will set when cool). Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes. Cover; freeze 2 hours. Meanwhile, cover 1 large cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Remove cheesecake from pan by lifting foil. Cut lengthwise into four long pieces. Cut each piece into 7 triangles, working with 1 long piece at a time (keep corner pieces for snacking). Insert sticks into bottoms of triangles. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze 30 minutes. If making ahead, cover and freeze until ready to coat with chocolate.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Place in medium bowl.
- Working in 2 batches of 14 (keep remaining in freezer until ready to coat), dip each tree quickly into melted chocolate to coat, letting excess drip off. Use knife or spatula to spread chocolate around stick entrance. Place crust side down on waxed paper.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating and oil uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted. Stir in food color. Spoon into 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut tiny hole in corner of bag. Pipe melted coating over trees to look like garland. Store covered in freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Tree, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 18 g, TransFat 1/2 g
CHOCOLATE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE BITES
Make and share this Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bites recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Courtly
Yield 36 bites
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350. Line 8 inch square baking pan with double thickness of aluminum foil, extending foil over ends of pan. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine caramels and half & half in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving 30 seconds; stir until smooth. Pour over crust in pan. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate while preparing cream cheese mixture.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg and vanilla, beating just until combined. Stir in sour cream. Pour over caramel mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until just set 2 inches from edges of pan. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Loosely cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours. Use foil to lift cheesecake from pan. Cut into 36 squares.
- Place cooling rack over large piece of waxed paper on counter. Combine chocolate chips and shortening in 1 quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Pierce each cheesecake square with fork. Spoon chocolate over top and sides of each cheesecake square, letting excess chocolate drop back into pan. Place onto cooling rack. Let stand about 20 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.7, Fat 10, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 17.5, Sodium 68.3, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 11.9, Protein 1.8
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHEESECAKE BITES
Graham crackers provide an easy crust for these chocolate coated cheesecakes - perfect dessert to be served at your next party.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line 8-inch square pan with heavy-duty foil so foil extends over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press in bottom of sprayed foil-lined pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until edges are set. Center will be soft but will set when cool. Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until chilled. Freeze cheesecake about 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from pan by lifting foil. Cut into 48 pieces; remove from foil and place on sheet of waxed paper.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt coating ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Cool 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly cooled. Place in 2-cup measuring cup.
- Spear each cheesecake bite with fork; dip in melted chocolate to cover bottom and sides, letting excess drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each bite, smoothing top with back of spoon. Let stand about 20 minutes or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Bite, Sodium 55 mg, Sugar 11 g
More about "chocolate cookie cheesecake bites recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES - THE KITCHEN …
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 134 per serving
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and crushed cookie pieces until light and fluffy.
- Fill an icing bag with the cream cheese mixture, using a tip of your choice or a bag with the corner cut off. If you don't crush the cookies small enough, the tip WILL get clogged up!
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE COOKIE BITES RECIPE - DIVAS …
ROBINHOOD | CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES
MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE PIE BITES - INSIDE BRUCREW …
BEST COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE - LIFE LOVE LIZ
PEPPERMINT BARK CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE - YOUMEDIA
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CHEESECAKE BITES - EAGLE BRAND
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - RECIPE BOY
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BITES - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE SPIDER CHEESECAKE BITES - SWEET RECIPEAS
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHEESECAKE BITES | JEN'S FAVORITE COOKIES
SWEET POTATO BITES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
19 YUMMY RECIPES USING SNICKERS BARS - SPACESHIPS AND LASER …
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BITES - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
DEEP FRIED COOKIE DOUGH BITES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE TRIFLE - BROWNIE BITES BLOG
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love