CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.7 calories, Carbohydrate 20.2 g, Cholesterol 17.7 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 183.7 mg, Sugar 12.1 g
BEST DAMN CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
These cookies are extremely chocolaty, fudgy, ooey gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside!
Provided by RecipeTeacher
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder and salt. Whisk it all together and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add butter and 1/2 of the chocolate chips or chunks. Microwave in 30 second intervals until everything is melted.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix with a hand mixer or stand mixer until fully incorporated. Then add chocolate mixture and continue to mix together.
- Add flour mixture and continue to mix for 3 minutes until everything is well combined. Gently fold in remaining chunks/chips. Place bowl with batter in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill and thicken (important).
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out batter and roll into balls (wet hands first!) about 1.5″ in diameter. Place on parchment at least 3 inches apart. With hands still wet, press batter down to about 1/4″ thick. Add additional chips or chunks to tops of cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from pan.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fully combined. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix. Add the pecans and both chocolate chips; mix until just combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheets. Bake, rotating the sheets once halfway through, until the cookies are set, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE FILLING
- Place chocolate chips, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. Heat evaporated milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it just comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate mixture; let stand until chocolate melts, about 5 minutes. Add vanilla, whisk until filling is smooth and well combined.
- Transfer chocolate filling to refrigerator; let chill until slightly firm, but still spreadable, about 2 hours.
BROWNIE FUDGE COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brown sugar, eggs, butter, chocolate, vanilla extract, plain flour, baking powder, salt, dark chocolate chip, white chocolate chip
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 10 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C) and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and eggs.
- Next, whisk in the butter, chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, until slightly set.
- Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450 calories, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 35 grams
NO BAKE FUDGE COOKIES
- Combine white sugar, milk, and butter in a large saucepan; bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add peanut butter, oats, cocoa, vanilla, and raisins.
- Stir well. Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Let sit one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 14.1 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 90.1 mg, Sugar 26.1 g
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CRINKLE BISCUITS
Use storecupboard ingredients to make these moreish chocolate fudge crinkle biscuits. They make the perfect partner to a coffee as an afternoon treat
Provided by Anamaria Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 35-40 mini biscuits
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix the cocoa, caster sugar and oil together. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking until fully combined.
- Stir the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together in a separate bowl, then add to the cocoa mixture and mix until a soft dough forms. If it feels soft, transfer to the fridge and chill for 1 hr. Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Tip the icing sugar into a shallow dish. Form a heaped teaspoon of the dough into a ball, then roll in the sugar to coat. Repeat with the remaining dough, then put, evenly spaced, on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10 mins - they will firm up as they cool. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool. Will keep for four days in a biscuit tin.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Fat 2 grams fat, SaturatedFat 0.4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 0.4 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.04 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
- Mix together flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil and remove from heat. Combine chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl and set over pan of water, stirring occasionally until melted.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt , then whisk in both sugars. Whisk in chocolate mixture, then rum.
- Stir in flour to form a soft dough. Scrape dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and wrap tightly. Chill 2 hours.
- Set racks in upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees. Flour your hands and rool the chilled dough into 2-teaspoon balls. They don't have to be too neat. Roll each ball in confectioners' sugar. Arrange well apart on prepared pans and bake about 12 minutes. cool pans on a rack before removing cookies from pan
CHOCOLATE FUDGE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These tempting fudgy cookies need only five ingredients-what could be easier? The melt-in-your-mouth goodies go over big with kids and make a fantastic pick-me-up for adults. —Elaine Stephens, Carmel, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°. Reserve 1 can plus 1/3 cup frosting for topping cookies. In a large bowl, mix egg, peanut butter and remaining frosting until blended. Stir in flour just until moistened., Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a fork dipped in sugar., Bake until set, 7-9 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Spread with reserved frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 79mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
These cookies are delicious bites of chocolate goodness! This recipe only has 6 tablespoons of flour, so the texture is more fudge like than cookie. These cookies take a little longer to prep because they need to be chilled for about 60 minutes before baking. Well worth your time though - bake them up for a special dinner or party. Enjoy!
Provided by Lisa Clarice
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 48 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put chopped chocolates and butter (first three ingredients) into a sauce pan over low heat and melt.
- Once melted, remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix eggs, sugar, espresso powder, and vanilla.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg/sugar batter. Mix well.
- Next add the flour, baking powder, and salt to the batter. Mix well.
- Lastly, add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Chill dough for approximately 60 minutes or until it can hold a shape.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop dough in small balls on paper - space about 1 inch apart from each other.
- Press dough to flatten.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. No not overbake!
- When cookies are cool, drizzle melted chocolate over top of cookies if you wish!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67.4, Fat 3.8, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 14.2, Sodium 23.5, Carbohydrate 8.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 7.1, Protein 1
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
If you love fudge, you'll love these cookies. I make a lot of chocolate cookies for the family, but these are everyone's favorite.
Provided by pressurecooker
Yield 4 DOZEN, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chips (about 2 minutes).
- Add milk and butter; stir well.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Divide dough into thirds; make each an 8" roll.
- Wrap in wax paper; chill 2 hours.
- Cut cookies 1/4" and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes at 350°F.
- Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 541.8, Fat 27.1, SaturatedFat 13, Cholesterol 23.6, Sodium 238.3, Carbohydrate 72.2, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 46.8, Protein 10.1
More about "chocolate fudge cookies recipes"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - SWEETEST MENU
5/5 (7)Total Time 1 hrCategory CookiesCalories 156 per serving
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add vanilla and egg and beat for a minute or so until combined. Sift in flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt, if using, into the mixture, and mix briefly until a chocolately dough forms.
- If it’s a little dry, add the tablespoon of milk and then stir in the chocolate chunks. Place the dough in the fridge and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Roll the dough (approximately 1.5 tablespoons each) into balls using your hands and place onto the prepared trays.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - JOYOFBAKING.COM *VIDEO …
CHEWY CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - SWANKY RECIPES
SOFT BATCH DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - BAKER BY …
SOFT BATCH SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES
CHEWY CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES RECIPE - URBAN BLISS LIFE
Ratings 41Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 42 mins
- To melt the chocolate mixture: add chocolate and butter to a large, heatproof bowl and place over a pot of simmering water. The water should just touch the bottom of the bowl; you don't want to submerge the bottom of the bowl in simmering water.
- Whisk the chocolate and butter together as it melts. Once melted, turn off the heat and place the bowl on a heatproof surface to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, or a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar for 5 minutes. I prefer to use a standmixer so I can set a timer and allow the mixer to keep whisking continuously while I move on to the next step.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES RECIPE – BISCUIT AU CHOCOLAT
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - CAFE DELITES
QUICK CHOCOLATE FUDGE SANDWICH COOKIES - KITCHEN DIVAS
HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - BAKE WITH SWEETSPOT
CHOCOLATE & FUDGE COOKIES - COOKING CIRCLE
BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE CRINKLE COOKIES - CAFE DELITES
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
SUPER FUDGY CHOCOLATE COOKIES (CHEWY!) | THE DINNER BELL
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - TASTY RECIPES
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX COOKIES (VIDEO) - LAUREN'S LATEST
EASY CHEWY MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - THE PEASANT'S DAUGHTER
PROTEIN CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - CHEAT DAY DESIGN
SMALL BATCH CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES RECIPE • A WEEKEND COOK®
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - I HEART EATING
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - SAVOR THE BEST
CHOCOLATE FUDGE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE BAKING …
FUDGE COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
THE BEST FUDGY CHOCOLATE COOKIES | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES WITH CANDY CANE BUTTERCREAM
KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - MY SWEET KETO
FUDGE FILLED COOKIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CRINKLE COOKIES - SOMETHING SWEET SOMETHING …
THE 10 MOST DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIE RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIE RECIPE | A CHOCOHOLIC'S DREAM
GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE COMPANY
BUTTERSCOTCH TOFFEE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING …
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES - THE SCRAN LINE
CHOCOLATE FUDGE DROP COOKIES - MOM NEEDS CHOCOLATE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake chocolate fudge cookies in oven?The top surface of the cookies will be shiny with cracks. Chocolate Fudge Cookies: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Place the pecans (or walnuts) on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes, or until lightly brown and fragrant.
What do Chocolate Fudge Cookies taste like?The cookies have an intense chocolate fudge flavor. Whilst the cookies do not have fudge chunks in them the recipe is similar to making fudge, which is why it has a chocolate fudge taste. There is less butter and more chocolate in this recipe compared to normal cookie recipes.
How do you make chocolate chip cookies with cocoa powder?Mix the cocoa, caster sugar and oil together. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking until fully combined. Stir the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt together in a separate bowl, then add to the cocoa mixture and mix until a soft dough forms.
What is the best way to make fudge?A tried and trusted recipe for easy fudge contains marshmallow creme, chopped walnuts, and a bag of chocolate chips. Use the stovetop method or see the note for a way to make it using the microwave oven. Rich chocolaty fudge that's easy enough to whip up in 15 minutes. This is a favorite for the cream cheese lovers! Delicious fudge! Homemade!