CARROT CAKE MUFFINS
These are a twist between a cinnamon roll and carrot cake cupcakes. You'll just have to roll your eyes and say 'Mmmmm' when you take your first bite! Another topping idea would be to sprinkle the muffins with a cinnamon-sugar mixture before baking. Top with a vanilla glaze.
Provided by clarinetlover
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Beat milk, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir carrots into flour mixture; fold in milk mixture and butter until batter is just combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.6 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 47.9 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 246.4 mg, Sugar 12.9 g
CARROT CHEESECAKE MUFFINS
With a rich cream cheese filling and flecks of carrots, raisins and nuts, these moist muffins will certainly bring compliments to the cook.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and zest until blended; set aside. In another small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and orange juice; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in the carrots, raisins and walnuts. , Fill greased muffin cups with 2 tablespoons batter. Top each with 2 teaspoons filling; top with remaining batter. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
PUMPKIN CARROT CUPCAKES
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ carrot cake mix provide a flavorful addition to these pumpkin cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting and pecans - perfect dessert for a crowd.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon with whisk. Fold in raisins and pecans. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Frost cupcakes. Top with pecans. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 34 g, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg
CARROT AND PUMPKIN MUFFINS
A very soft textured muffin with pumpkin that goes down easy with some carrots to add some variety to this nice orange colour.
Provided by Slocan cook
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl blend grated carrots and pumpkin puree with granulated sugar, oil and eggs stirring until mixture is smooth
- Combine the dry ingredients with wet mixture and stir until just mixed together and then spoon into muffin cups filling 2/3 full and then bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Wait 5 minutes before removing muffins from pan and then put on a plate to cool.
PUMPKIN CARROT MUFFINS RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then, you want to add in your egg, sugars, pumpkin spice, oil, sour cream, and vanilla. Blend until creamed.
- Then add in your pumpkin puree and blend again.
- Now you will add in your dry ingredients the flour, soda, and baking powder. Once blended, then fold in the pecans, shredded carrots, and raisins.
- Spoon muffins batter into lined muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until muffins is cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 g, Calories 169 kcal, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 18 mg, Sodium 91 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 14 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g
TOO EASY PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS
This is a recipe for yummy muffins that I found in Woman's World magazine. I made them last fall and my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) group loved 'em!
Provided by CallMeBubbles
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat ingredients together on low until just combined. Increase to medium speed and beat for two minutes more.
- Pour into 24 paper lined muffin cups. Bake 18 minutes.
- ***Can be frosted with premade cream cheese frosting with a dash of pumpkin pie spice mixed in and topped with chopped walnuts.
- ***Can substitute spice cake mix for the carrot cake mix.
PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS
Salty, buttery streusel atop a light, moist, pumpkin muffin. So delicious and easy to prepare--no stand mixer required! These also freeze really well. If you split these open and serve with a swipe of butter and a drizzle of honey, it would be really over the top in a good way!
Provided by Marianne Williams
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare streusel topping: combine flour, white sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a small bowl. Add melted butter and mix together until crumbly; set aside.
- Prepare muffins: combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt, and baking powder in medium bowl. Whisk pumpkin, white sugar, brown sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in a large bowl. Fold flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until just combined (some lumps may still remain).
- Fill the prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Top each with about 1 1/2 tablespoons reserved streusel mixture.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until streusel is golden brown, muffins have risen, and a toothpick comes out with clean with just a few moist crumbs, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the muffin tins for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.6 g, Cholesterol 27.4 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 329.5 mg, Sugar 23.9 g
HEALTHY PUMPKIN&CARROT MUFFIN
Healthy Pumpkin & Carrot Muffins - 12 servings / No added sugar & No oil - Using Honey for a bit of sweetness and milled flax seeds for healthy Omega3 rich oil. Bake for 25 min at 180 - 200C. Super easy, taste good and good for your heart.
Provided by hannahelou
Yield Makes Muffins
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Add your solid mixture to your liquid mixture in 2 steps and stir to combine. Towards the end, fold in your dried fruits. The result mixture will not be too watery or too thick.
- Pour in your mixture in a greased 12 pieces muffin pan. Then decorate the top of your muffins with your choice of nuts.
- Put it in your pre-heated oven (180 - 200C) and bake for 25 min.
- The result will be a not-too-sweet balanced and healthy piece of muffin (180 calories) good for breakfasts and snacks.
More about "pumpkin carrot cake muffins recipes"
CARROT CAKE PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
4.6/5 (47)Calories 152 per servingServings 14
CARROT AND PUMPKIN MUFFINS - WIDE OPEN EATS
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CARROT PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
STREUSEL TOPPED PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS RECIPE | MONCHEF
PUMPKIN FIREBALL CAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CAKE MIX PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE WITH YELLOW CAKE MIX - BUILD …
CARROT CAKE MUFFINS MAKE A LOW-FAT, LOW-CALORIE BREAKFAST
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS | RECIPE | BROMA BAKERY, CARROT CAKE ...
ULTIMATE CARROT PUMPKIN BUNDT CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HEALTHY PUMPKIN CARROT PECAN MUFFINS - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
HEALTHY CARROT PUMPKIN MUFFINS - THE NATURAL NURTURER
STREUSEL TOPPED PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS (SMALL BATCH RECIPE)
PUMPKIN CARROT MUFFINS WITH CINNAMON ICING - MOM FOODIE
HEALTHY PUMPKIN CARROT APPLE MUFFINS - CELEBRATING SWEETS
CARROT PUMPKIN SPELT MUFFINS - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
CARROT PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MUFFINS - MOM TO MOM NUTRITION
HEALTHY CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - GIMME SOME OVEN
CARROT CAKE PUMPKIN MUFFINS - DIETITIAN JESS
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE (OR CUPCAKES) WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
ZUCCHINI CARROT PUMPKIN MUFFINS - LIFE MADE SIMPLE
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES WITH MAPLE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
HEALTHY CARROT PUMPKIN MUFFINS - YAY! FOR FOOD
TWO INGREDIENT PUMPKIN CARROT MUFFINS FOR YOU, PUMPKIN!
CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - JO COOKS
2 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN MUFFINS AND COOKIES - THE DINNER-MOM
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - EAT IN EAT OUT
CARROT CAKE MUFFINS RECIPE GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE (CASEIN-FREE).
CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
HEALTHY CARROT PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - BROMA BAKERY
CARROT CAKE PUMPKIN MUFFINS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE MUFFINS | RECIPE | PUMPKIN RECIPES, PUMPKIN …
PUMPKIN AND CARROT CAKE MUFFINS – SOPHIE'S HEALTHY KITCHEN
BREAKFAST CARROT CAKE MUFFINS I KITCHEN STORIES RECIPE
EASY PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
CARROT CAKE MUFFINS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
PUMPKIN CARROT CAKE - THE BAKERMAMA
You'll also love