CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE IN A JAR
- Place 1/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs in the bottom of each of four 8-ounce mason jars; shake to level.
- Combine the cream cheese and hazelnut spread in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until well combined. Transfer the cheesecake filling to a disposable piping bag fitted with a large star tip or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped. Pipe approximately 1/2 cup cheesecake filling into each jar. Pipe or dollop 1/3 cup whipped cream on top of the filling in each jar. Garnish with the hazelnuts. Chill 20 minutes, then serve.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place all but 6 of the chocolate cookies in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse the cookies in the food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground cookies and melted butter and mix to combine. Spread the crushed cookie mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan, using the bottom of a metal measuring cup to press into an even layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese until softened, about 1 minute. Add the chocolate hazelnut spread and confectioners' sugar and mix on medium-high speed, scraping the bowl occasionally, until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping using a rubber spatula. Transfer to the springform pan. Use a spatula to smooth the mixture in the pan. Top with the chopped hazelnuts. Break 3 of the reserved cookies and press them into the center of the cake, cut-side down, in a starburst shape. Break the remaining cookies into chunks and sprinkle them over the cake. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or up to overnight. Unclasp and remove the side of the pan, then cut the cake with a knife dipped in hot water and serve.
HAZELNUT AND CHIPPED CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- Using a blender or a food processor, finely chop 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips. Place in a small mixing bowl. Add vanilla wafer crumbs, ground hazelnuts, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and melted butter or margarine. Mix until well combined. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) oven for 15 minutes. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar; mix well. Add the eggs and 3 tablespoons liqueur. Mix until well blended. Coarsely chop 1 cup of the semisweet chocolate chips, and add to the cream cheese mixture. Stir. Pour batter into the cooled crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 hour. Let cake cool for 1 hour. Remove outer ring from pan. Then let cool completely.
- Melt 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips over hot (not boiling) water. Stir until smooth. Dip 13 hazelnuts into the chocolate, covering one-half of each nut. Shake off the excess chocolate. Place on a waxed-paper lined plate. Chill until set.
- To the remaining melted chocolate, add sour cream. Mix well. Stir in 1 tablespoon liqueur. Spread glaze on top of the cooled cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate dipped hazelnuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 706.6 calories, Carbohydrate 68 g, Cholesterol 117.8 mg, Fat 43.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 23.6 g, Sodium 275.4 mg, Sugar 21.2 g
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE
- Make the cheesecake base: melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, add the melted butter and pulse until well combined. Tip into a 23cm springform cake tin and press down firmly into the base. Chill while you make the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar in a bowl to soften. Whisk the cream and vanilla in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, then fold into the cream cheese. Stir through the chopped chocolates. Spoon over the biscuit base and smooth with a spatula. Cover with cling film and chill for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
- Once it has set, place the chocolate hazelnut spread in a saucepan and melt over a low heat for 3-4 mins until runny. allow to cool slightly before spreading over the top of the cheesecake. Decorate with remaining chocolates and some chopped hazelnuts. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 680 calories, Fat 56 grams fat, SaturatedFat 32 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 21 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.7 milligram of sodium
CHEESECAKE IN A JAR
- Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl until blended. Divide mixture evenly among jars (about 3 1/2 tablespoons each) and gently press (do not pack) into bottoms.
- Halve 6 strawberries for garnish, and set aside. Chop remaining strawberries.
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup sugar in bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and chopped berries, and divide evenly among jars (about 1/2 cup each). Top each with a 2 berry halves and cover with lids. Chill at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412.5 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Cholesterol 83.4 mg, Fat 29.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 195.9 mg, Sugar 26.8 g
ITALIAN-STYLE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE
- Combine all ingredients, then press onto bottom of springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 325°F with rack in middle.
- Melt chocolate with butter, then remove from heat and whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Whisk in sour cream and vanilla.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a large bowl until mixture has a mousse-like consistency, then stir in chocolate mixture and nuts.
- Pour filling into crust and bake 1 1/2 hours. (Top will be slightly cracked.)
- Cool to room temperature in pan on a rack, about 1 hour, then chill at least 1 hour. (Cake will sink slightly.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.9, Fat 36, SaturatedFat 18.6, Cholesterol 116.8, Sodium 144.2, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 11.8, Protein 6.4
FROZEN CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BARS
These no-bake dessert bars are a cross between cheesecake and Klondike Bar. They're frozen and coated in a milk chocolate shell that hardens quickly.
Provided by Edd Kimber
Yield Serves 12-15
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Lightly grease your 23 x 33cm (9 x 13in) baking tin and line with a large single sheet of parchment paper that fully covers both base and sides.
- Add the cookies, hazelnuts and salt to a food processor fitted with the blade attachment and pulse until ground to fine crumbs. Pour in the melted butter and pulse until evenly mixed. Scrape the mixture into the prepared tin and use the base of a glass or measuring cup to compact evenly. Set aside.
- For the cheesecake, put the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and whisk into soft peaks. Set aside.
- Put the cream cheese, icing sugar, chocolate spread and sea salt into another bowl and use an electric mixer to beat together until smooth and combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the whipped vanilla cream to the cheesecake mixture and fold together until evenly combined. Scrape this into the tin and spread evenly. Cover and place in the freezer until the cheesecake is solid, about 4 hours.
- For the shell, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl in a microwave, using short bursts of heat to prevent it from burning, or over a pan of simmering water. Once melted, stir in the chopped hazelnuts, then set aside for at least 10 minutes before using.
- To serve, use the parchment paper to carefully lift the frozen cheesecake from the tin and transfer it to a board. Cut into squares, then dip them into the chocolate mixture or simply pour a little of it on top of them. I like to serve the rochers while still firm from the freezer, almost like ice cream, but if you prefer, you can leave them to soften so that the cheesecake has a more mousse-like texture.
Enjoy a truffle-like dessert tonight with our Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake. Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake brings together beloved (and delicious) flavors.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with berries and powdered sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
ITALIAN CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE PIE
I first prepared an Italian-style cheese pie years ago. When I added a chocolate-hazelnut topping, it proved so popular that I had to give out copies of the recipe.-Steve Meredith, Streamwood, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in mascarpone cheese, sour cream, lime juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Place on a baking sheet., Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack., Meanwhile, for topping, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chips; stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature or until mixture thickens to a spreading consistency, stirring occasionally., Spread chocolate mixture over pie; refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, top with hazelnuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590 calories, Fat 47g fat (25g saturated fat), Cholesterol 152mg cholesterol, Sodium 319mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SWIRL CHEESECAKE
Posting in response to a requst for recipes using Nutella. I too love the stuff, and i also LOVE a good cheesecake so I thought this sounded GREAT! Got this from The Eaglebrand website.
Provided by Rhonda J
Yield 1 9inch springform pan, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the Crust: Combine flour& sugar, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in nuts, press firmly on bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven& reduce oven temperature.
- to 300 degrees.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs& lemon juice, beating until smooth.
- Measure out 1 1/2 cups batter, stir in hazelnut spread.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 cups of the yellow batter over baked crust.
- Top with about 1 cup of the chocolate hazelnut batter.
- Repeat layering.
- With a spatula or knife, swirl batter to marble cake, being careful not to break crust.
- Bake at 300 for 40-50 minutes.
- or until set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
More about "chocolate hazelnut cheesecake in a jar recipes"
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - GOODIE GODMOTHER
Cuisine AmericanCategory Desserts And SweetsServings 12Total Time 6 hrs 45 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Wrap a 9-inch springform cheesecake pan in aluminum foil to prevent leaks and set aside. Place about an inch of water in a 10 or 12-inch cake pan to create a water bath.
- Combine your crushed chocolate cookies and butter to form your crust. Press evenly across the bottom of the cheesecake pan up the sides. Set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. If you don't have a stand mixer, you can also use a large mixing bowl and hand mixer. Stir on low until combined and smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - I SAY NOMATO
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 638 per serving
- Press onto bottom of springform pan and up the sides by an inch or so (a 1/2 cup measuring cup normally works great for tamping down the crust and pressing it against the sides).
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - WISCONSIN …
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - ALLY BAKES
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE
RECIPE: NIGELLA LAWSON'S CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BROWNIES - BAKE OR BREAK
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | URBAN BAKES
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT MINI CHEESECAKES | RAINBOW IN MY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BITES RECIPE - TODAY
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EAGLE BRAND® | CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SWIRL CHEESECAKE
HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | HOMEMADE RECIPE.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - LIVE TO SWEET
MINI CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT CHEESECAKES RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - SPRINKLE BAKES
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT DESSERT IN A GLASS - PRETTYSWEET
CHEESECAKE IN A JAR - KING ARTHUR BAKING
BEST CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE JARS - COOKING WITH CARLEE
VEGAN CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE – WHAT JESSICA BAKED NEXT
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE GF/VEGAN - THE BOJON …
RECIPE: THE CAKER'S BANANA, CHOCOLATE AND HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE | I SAY NOMATO | RECIPE | TIRAMISU …
DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
DESSERTS | HAZELNUT AND CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES IN A JAR RECIPE ...
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - RAINBOW IN …
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE | I SAY NOMATO | RECIPE | NO BAKE …
CHOCOLATE & HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE BITES | VEGAN - RACHEL STEENLAND
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE AND HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE - GINO D'ACAMPO …
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CHEESECAKE | AKIS PETRETZIKIS
EASY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NO BAKE - SAVVY IN SOMERSET
You'll also love