CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In medium bowl, whisk together club soda, vegetable oil, and egg. Whisk wet ingredients into dry, then fold in chocolate and nuts.
- In heavy 4-quart pot, heat 3 inches of oil until thermometer registers 350°F. Working in batches of 4 and returning oil to 350°F between batches, drop batter by rounded tablespoons into hot oil and fry fritters until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve immediately, offering chile powder, confectioners' sugar, cinnamon, and/or cocoa for dusting.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and the flour. Add the eggs, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir well. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRIANDS
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced).
- Lightly grease 9 x 1/2 cup friand pans.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and icing sugar into a medium bowl and stir in hazelnut meal and chocolate, make a well at centre.
- Add butter and egg white to dry ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve dusted with extra icing sugar.
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CIGARS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface. Brush half the sheet with butter; fold sheet over.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in a 1/2-inch strip 1 inch from the bottom and sides of the folded phyllo. Spread butter over remaining dough surface.
- Fold the sides of the phyllo dough over the ends of the chocolate layer, and roll into a cigar shape, starting from the bottom. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.9 calories, Carbohydrate 9.2 g, Cholesterol 9.8 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 76.5 mg, Sugar 4 g
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT BANANA CREPES
Here is a simple and delicious treat featuring a thin, tender crepe stuffed with a creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread and bananas lightly sauteed in brown sugar and butter. It tastes elegant but takes so little effort. -Cathy Hall, Lyndhurst, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, water, milk and oil. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour., Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between., In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar until blended. Add bananas; cook for 2-3 minutes or until bananas are glazed and slightly softened, stirring gently. Remove from the heat., Spread Nutella over each crepe; top with bananas. Roll up and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 171mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT SPREAD
- Combine white sugar and raw sugar in a food processor or blender; process until pulverized. You may have to do this in batches to not burn the motor.
- Add hazelnuts to the sugar mixture in the food processor, and continue blending until a smooth cream forms. Add powdered milk and blend to combine. Add oil and blend again.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes total. Add to the cream in the food processor, and blend until everything is well combined. Pour into a glass jar and allow to cool before sealing and refrigerating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.1 calories, Carbohydrate 23.9 g, Cholesterol 4.6 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 18.1 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
More about "chocolate hazelnut fritters recipes"
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT SPREAD RECIPE | GIADA DE …
Author Giada De LaurentiisSteps 3Difficulty Easy
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT FRITTERS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
Servings 6Total Time 40 mins
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS - MARIO BATALI - THE CHEW
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TRIFLE - THE FLAVOR BENDER
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT FRITTERS | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE PASTRY, TART …
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SPREAD - CHEF SOUS CHEF
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BALLS (COPYCAT FERRERO ROCHER)
CHOCOLATE & HAZELNUT BROWNIE - ILLUSTRATED RECIPE - MEILLEUR DU CHEF
SEVEN SWEET WAYS TO USE CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT SPREAD - CHATELAINE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TWISTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT PUFF PASTRY TWISTS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TWISTS - I AM BAKER
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT FRITTERS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SPREAD (THE BEST) - RICARDO
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT MINICAKES – MEATBALLS AND MUFFINS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
ROASTED HAZELNUTS COVERED IN CHOCOLATE MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT FRITTERS (ZEPPOLE) RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT WAFER BARS | BITE IT QUICK
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT FRITTERS FROM DONUTS BY ELINOR KLIVANS
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT ÉCLAIR CAKE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT TART | RICARDO
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CAKE | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
CHOCOLATE FRITTERS RECIPE
CHOCOLATE-HAZELNUT MINI PAVLOVAS | ALLRECIPES.COOKING
FUDGY CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BROWNIES WITH A CHOCOLATE
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CUPCAKES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BROWNIE BITES - LIFE & LEMONS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT CAKE - GLORIOUS TREATS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS RECIPE - GINNY'S RECIPES & TIPS
THE CHEW: GRUYERE CHEESE FONDUE + CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS …
10 BEST HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE FILLING RECIPES | YUMMLY
543 CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT FRITTERS | FRITTER RECIPES, RECIPES, DESSERTS
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SOURDOUGH BREAD - IKAROLINA
CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT ZEPPOLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate hazelnut wafer sheets?Crispy wafer sheets filled with chocolate hazelnut filling. This is incredibly easy to construct, no baking required, and will last in a sealed container in the fridge for about a week. Beat eggs and sugar in top of double boiler on medium speed with an electric mixer until frothy. Stirring frequently cook eggs mixture for 10 minutes.
What is a good recipe for chocolate hazelnut cupcakes?This recipe for chocolate hazelnut cupcakes is chocolate cupcakes filled with milk chocolate hazelnut spread, then finished off with chocolate hazelnut frosting and fresh berries. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
How do you make chocolate hazelnut popcorn?Toast and coarsely chop 1/2 cup hazelnuts and add to popcorn (optional). Combine 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut butter, 1 tbsp corn syrup and 1/4 tsp salt in a medium pot over medium high heat.
How do you make hazelnuts in a food processor?Chop hazelnuts – add 1 cup hazelnuts into a food processor fitted with the S-blade and process until hazelnuts are chopped into small pieces. Combine ingredients – add cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt and chocolate chips (if using) into the processor and pulse a few more times, until the ingredients start to stick together.