BAKER'S CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK
Take one bite of this BAKER'S Chocolate Holiday Bark and you'll never want another almond bark recipe. This almond bark recipe is great anytime of year.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Microwave chocolates in separate medium microwaveable bowls as directed on packages. Stir half each of the nuts, cranberries and apricots into chocolate in each bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixtures alternately onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet; swirl gently with knife.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 12 g, Protein 2 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK
- Tempering the chocolate for the bark requires a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, improvise one by using a saucepan and a stainless steel bowl: Nestle the bowl into the saucepan, allowing a few inches of space to remain between the bottom of the bowl and the bottom of the saucepan. Keep an extra bowl of a similar size on hand to transfer the chocolate for cooling. Rest the chocolate thermometer on a towel. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pour a couple inches of water into the bottom half of the double boiler and heat over medium-low to just below a simmer. Put the chocolate in the top half of the double boiler and set over the hot water. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring with a heat-resistant rubber spatula. As the chocolate melts, check the temperature periodically to make sure it stays between 82 and 86 degrees F. If it starts to rise above this temperature, quickly transfer the chocolate to the bowl on reserve and stir briskly to reduce heat. Return bowl to double boiler to maintain heat between 82 and 86 degrees F.
- Remove bowl from over the hot water just before all the chocolate melts. Stir vigorously until the chocolate melts completely. Check temperature again. Stir in the oil until evenly blended. Chocolate is now tempered and ready to use. Keep within the 82 to 86 degree F range, returning bowl briefly to the double boiler if necessary.
- Quickly stir the fruit and nuts into the chocolate. Spread chocolate mixture out on the prepared baking sheet so it's about 1/2-inch thick and the fruit and nuts are coated. Set bark aside at room temperature to harden. Break into angled pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK
So delightful for any chocolate lover!! M-m-m-m-m-m good!! Found this in our local paper - found a lot of good recipes there!!
Provided by Chef mariajane
Yield 30 squares
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with tinfoil. Grease lightly.
- Set aside one square of the bittersweet chocolate. Chop rest into small pieces.
- Melt in double boiler or microwave until melted. Pour into prepared pan and smooth top. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Combine cereal and 1/2 cup dried fruit. It's better if you chop the fruit into small pieces.
- Chop and melt white chocolate. (Watch it closely; it melts at a lower temperature than bittersweet).
- Gently fold cereal fruit mix into white chocolate until it is completely coated.
- Spread over chilled bittersweet chocolate. Sprinkle with the remaining fruit; chill.
- Melt remaining block of bittersweet chocolate and drizzle over top.
- Once set, take the chocolate bark out of pan and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1.1, Sodium 0.1, Carbohydrate 0.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1
CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK
This great recipe comes from the Nov 2005 issue of Favorite Brand Name Recipes, 'A Passion for Chocolate.' Preparation time includes cooling in the refrigerator.
Provided by Sydney Mike
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In separate microwaveable bowls, microwave to melt the two chocolates as directed on the packages.
- Mix almonds & dried fruits together, putting half of this mixture into the dark chocolate & half of it into the white chocolate.
- Stir each until well blended.
- Drop the chocolate mixtures by spoonfuls onto a wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the dark & white.
- Cut through the chocolate mixtures with a knife several times to give a marble effect.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces, about 24, & store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90.8, Fat 5.9, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 21, Carbohydrate 10, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 7.7, Protein 1.8
GHIRARDELLI HOLIDAY BARK 4 WAYS: PEPPERMINT BARK
Melted dark chocolate mixed with peppermint chunks is drizzled with white chocolate and chilled on a baking sheet for a sweet holiday treat or gift! Click on the links in the footnotes for 3 variations.
Provided by Ghirardelli
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place 2 chopped chocolate bars in the top pan of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water. (You may also use a glass or metal mixing bowl on top of a saucepan half filled with water.) Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand to cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 cup peppermint chunks. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with the remaining peppermint chunks.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate on medium power (50 percent) in 30 second intervals, stirring between intervals until melted.
- Remove and stir. If chocolate is not melted, return it to the microwave and repeat the heating step, stirring every 30 seconds to avoid scorching.
- Spoon white chocolate mixture into a large self-sealing plastic bag. Snip off one corner; drizzle chocolate over bark.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm. Use parchment to lift candy; break into pieces. Store between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days or in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.3 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Fat 18.4 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Sodium 34.9 mg, Sugar 13.5 g
More about "chocolate holiday bark recipes"
25 HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
20 DELICIOUS AND FESTIVE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPES
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
20 CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES - THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER
25+ CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES - EASY CHOCOLATE BARKS - DELISH
9 HOLIDAY CANDY BARK RECIPES - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
14 BARK AND BRITTLE RECIPES - BON APPéTIT RECIPE | BON …
WHITE CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPE
HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS BARK WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY MELTS | SALTY …
WHITE CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
3-INGREDIENT CANDYCANE BARK WITH DARK AND WHITE CHOCOLATE
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
POMEGRANATE DARK CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPE - PREPDISH.COM
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DARK CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK – A SIMPLE FESTIVE DESSERT
OUR 25 BEST CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - TORONTO4KIDS
HOLIDAY BARK RECIPE - VALRHONA CHOCOLATE
15 CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - THE DECORATED COOKIE
31 BARKS & BRITTLES FOR EXTRA-HAPPY HOLIDAYS | TASTE OF …
CHOCOLATE BARK HOLIDAY RECIPE - INSPIRATION MADE SIMPLE
FIVE-INGREDIENT HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE - PUREWOW
HOLIDAY BARK - RICE KRISPIES* CEREAL, SQUARES AND RECIPES
CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE BARK SIX WAYS - THE SWEETEST OCCASION
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK - FUN, EASY, AND NO OVEN REQUIRED!
HOMEMADE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
9 BEST CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK - THE SUGAR FREE DIVA
25 EASY HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES - YAHOO!
CHRISTMAS CANDY CHOCOLATE BARK | HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPE - SWEET MOUTH JOY
BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE - SAVORY SWEET LIFE
17 DELICIOUS DIY CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES
5-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER HOLIDAY BARK
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
HOW TO MAKE M&M’S HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BARK - SOUTHERN CRUSH …
EASY DARK CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
11 BEST VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #fruit #easy #holiday-event #vegetarian #candy #chocolate #nuts #dietary #christmas #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate bark for Christmas?Simply melt chocolate, spread it out, and top it with your favorite ingredients. Plus, it makes a super-easy, giftable treat. Simply, wrap in clear plastic and tie with a festive bow for a lovely homemade Christmas gift. Three ingredients are all it takes to make this chocolaty treat of Dark Chocolate Bark with Pretzels and Dried Cranberries.
Where can I find a recipe for holiday bark?The classic holiday bark. Get the recipe from Delish. Make this treat to take part in The Peanuts gang's holiday celebration. Get the recipe from Delish. Crunchy, sweet, and always a crowdpleaser.
How do I make chocolate bark without a double boiler?Watch how to make this recipe. Tempering the chocolate for the bark requires a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, improvise one by using a saucepan and a stainless steel bowl: Nestle the bowl into the saucepan, allowing a few inches of space to remain between the bottom of the bowl and the bottom of the saucepan.
How long can you keep chocolate bark?Addictive chocolate-hazelnut spread stars in our two-tone version of chocolate bark. Bark should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge or a cool room. It will keep for up to 3 weeks. Brightly colored fruit and nuts decorate this festive version of holiday bark.