APPLE-BERRY STREUSEL BARS
With fruity filling and nutty topping, these attractive bars taste like they cost a pretty penny.-Jane Acree, Holcomb, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Beat in butter just until moistened. Set aside 2 cups for topping. , Pat remaining oat mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes., In a large bowl, toss apples with remaining flour; stir in the preserves. Spread over hot crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Combine nuts and reserved oat mixture; sprinkle over fruit mixture. , Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 56mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
FRUIT STREUSEL BARS
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Beat in butter just until moistened.
- Set aside 2 cups.
- Pat the rest into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Toss apples with the 2 T flour.
- Stir in preserves.
- Spread over hot crust almost to edges.
- Mix nuts and the 2 cups oat mixture.
- Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166.7, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 13.6, Sodium 60.2, Carbohydrate 25.6, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 13, Protein 2
BERRY-BERRY STREUSEL BARS
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add butter; rub with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press half of crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust until light brown, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- For filling:
- Mix blueberries, jam, flour and lemon peel in bowl.
- Spread filling over crust. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over. Bake until topping is golden, about 35 minutes. Cool in pan. Cut into squares and serve.
RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour, almond extract and egg until dough forms. Press half of dough into bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes. Spread jam over base. Crumble remaining dough over jam.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 70 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 0 g
CHERRY-BERRY STREUSEL BARS
We made these fruit-filled oatmeal cobbler bars with Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie mix, organic oats and honey granola, cherry preserves and fresh blueberries.
Provided by Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, melted butter and egg until thick dough forms. Press dough evenly in pan.
- Spread preserves over cookie dough layer. Sprinkle granola evenly over preserves.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or just until cookie layer is set. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to make 12 bars, or 4 rows by 4 rows to make 16 bars. Gently remove bars from pan; place on cooling rack or serving platter.
- In small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and whipping cream until thin icing forms. Pour icing into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off 1 bottom corner of bag; drizzle icing over bars. Top each with a few fresh berries. Let icing set before serving. If not serving immediately, cover tightly and store in refrigerator until serving time.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
More about "fruit streusel bars recipes"
STREUSEL TOPPED RHUBARB BARS - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
MIXED BERRY STREUSEL BARS - RUN LIFT EAT REPEAT
FRUIT STREUSEL BARS
20+ STREUSEL DESSERT RECIPES | EATINGWELL
STREUSEL TOPPED FRUIT BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS RECIPE | CAPITAL CITY FRUIT
THESE JAMMY FRUIT BARS ARE BASICALLY COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST
FRUIT BARS AND SQUARES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
40 STREUSEL-TOPPED DESSERTS YOU'LL WANT TO GOBBLE UP I …
RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HEALTHY BERRY STREUSEL BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SUMMER FRUIT STREUSEL BARS - AGATHA BAKES
SOFT AND CRUMBLY FIG STREUSEL BARS - SON SHINE KITCHEN
BERRY STREUSEL BARS
DELICIOUS STRAWBERRY STREUSEL BARS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BASIC STREUSEL RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
CRANBERRY STREUSEL BARS - ANGRY BAKER
APPLE PIE STREUSEL BARS RECIPE - PEG'S HOME COOKING
STREUSEL FRUIT BARS - CHEERY KITCHEN
RASPBERRY JAM STREUSEL BARS - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
HEALTHY BERRY STREUSEL BARS RECIPE - HAPPY GO LUCKY
CHERRY STREUSEL BARS WITH FROZEN CHERRIES. - BUTTER & BAGGAGE
STREUSEL STRAWBERRY BARS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
COOKIE BUTTER BROWN SUGAR STREUSEL BARS - AVERIE COOKS
CINNAMON STREUSEL ICE CREAM BARS - FEASTING ON FRUIT
ROBINHOOD | RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS
STREUSEL-TOPPED RASPBERRY BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
STREUSEL JAM BARS - CRAFT OF COOKING
FRUIT|RASPBERRY STREUSEL BARS | RECIPE | STREUSEL BARS, JUST DESSERTS ...
CHERRY CRUMBLE BARS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
JAMMY FRUIT BARS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
EAGLE BRAND® | CHOCOLATE STREUSEL BARS
BLUEBERRY STREUSEL BARS - FEASTING ON FRUIT
STRAWBERRY STREUSEL BARS | FOODS GEEK
RASPBERRY CRUMB BARS - BROWN EYED BAKER
RASPBERRY JAM STREUSEL BARS – CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
HEALTHY FRUIT BAR RECIPES | EATINGWELL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for streusel Strawberry bars?Streusel Strawberry Bars. Ingredients. Directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
What are the best streusel bars?Cookie Butter Brown Sugar Streusel Bars – These easy and fast bars combine three things I love: Cookie Butter, brown sugar, and streusel topping. The bars are soft, tender and moist in the center with lots of chewiness around the edges. Cookie Butter. Brown sugar. Streusel topping. Three things I love, all rolled into one.
What is the best way to bake a raspberry streusel bar?Here are my simple raspberry streusel bars with four incredible flavors: a buttery shortbread crust, thick raspberry filling, brown sugar streusel, and a drizzle of sweet vanilla icing. Preheat the oven to 300°F (149°C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving enough overhang on all sides.
What is the best way to make a streusel?Dot the preserves with raspberries on top. Make the streusel: Whisk the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour together in a medium bowl. Cut in the chilled butter with a pastry blender or two forks (or even with your hands) until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.