CHOCOLATE RICE DESSERT
Even with calves to feed and chores to finish, I can plan this quick treat for supper. Fresh pineapple chunks are a nice addition to this no-fuss rice parfait.-Brenda Drier, Arkansas, Wisconsin
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add rice and mix well. Divide among four dessert dishes or parfait glasses. Top with hot fudge sauce. Dollop with whipped topping and garnish with cherries.
CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a heavy, medium saucepan, combine the milk, rice, sugar, and orange zest. Scrape in the seeds from the vanilla bean and add the bean to the saucepan. Bring the milk to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, until the rice is tender and the mixture thickens, about 35 to 40 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and discard the vanilla bean. Stir the cocoa powder and orange liqueur into the mixture. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted. Allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the rice pudding into serving bowls. Cover and refrigerate for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and up to 1 day ahead.
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS
Make and share this Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by tazdevilfan
Yield 18-24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Butter a 9x13x2 inch dish.
- Microwave butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
- Add Rice Krispies. Mix well.
- Spread into dish.
- Chill, then cut into squares.
COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE RICE CRISPIES
I changed up the normal every day Rice Crispie treat recipe a little bit one day when my 6 year old son and I were looking through the kitchen to see what we could add.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Katharine Vogel
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Melt butter in large sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir the marshmallow mixture into the cereal and coconut to coat. Press into the prepared pan with the back of a buttered spoon. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, combine 1 1/2 cups cooked rice, milk, sugar, vanilla, raisins, butter and cocoa. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 20 to 30 minutes.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion desserts rice refrigerator dinner-party holiday-event chocolate stove-top dietary low-sodium valentines-day low-in-something pasta-rice-and-grains equipment
People also searched
More recipes about "chocolate rice recipes"
5-INGREDIENT HEALTHY CHOCOLATE RICE CAKE BARS - HOMEMADE ...
2020-05-19 · Break/Crumble the rice cakes and add them to the mixture. Add a tsp of almond flour and mix it all together until all the rice cakes are covered with the chocolate. …
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave in 20-30s intervals, until completely melted. Stir in between to speed this process up. It actually took me one interval of microwaving to melt the chocolate.
CHAMPORADO (FILIPINO CHOCOLATE RICE PORRIDGE)-THE LITTLE ...
2017-01-13 · Combine rice, water, and salt in a heavy bottom sauce pot. Set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir rice every 3 …
- Combine rice, water, and salt in a heavy bottom sauce pot. Set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir rice every 3 minutes or so. Continue to heat uncovered for 15-20 minutes until is rice is cooked through. Rice should be soft and porridge will thicken.
- Add cocoa powder, chopped chocolate, and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Continue to cook on low heat just until chocolate and sugar have melted. Remove from heat.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS - SIMPLE SEASONAL
2018-10-29 · Generously butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13 pan and set aside. In a large pot over medium-low heat melt the butter. Once the butter just begins to bubble, add the marshmallows to the pot. Continue to melt the marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are completely melted and combined with the butter.
- Once the butter just begins to bubble, add the marshmallows to the pot. Continue to melt the marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are completely melted and combined with the butter.
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES RECIPE (3 INGREDIENTS!) - DINNER ...
2020-06-10 · In large saucepan or dutch oven, melt butter, cocoa powder, and marshmallows over medium heat stirring constantly. Add the chocolate chips to the pan, continuing to stir until chocolate is completely melted. Fold in the Cocoa Pebbles rice …
- In a dutch oven melt the butter on medium heat then add in the marshmallows and mix until completely melted.
SIMPLE CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING (CHAMPORADO) RECIPE
2018-10-18 · Leftover rice is a great base for all kinds of desserts and puddings, and you can use it to make rice pudding. That said, I highly suggest you make this chocolate rice pudding from start to finish as slowly looking the rice from raw is what creates the signature rice pudding texture. Get More Recipes! Toaster Oven Pop Tarts; Chocolate …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPES ...
White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe with Candied Peanuts David Lebovitz. white chocolate, marshmallows, salted butter, Rice Krispies, peanuts. Rice Krispie Treat Bowl Hungry Happenings. white morsels, sprinkles, Rice Krispies Cereal, mini marshmallows and 1 more. Rice …
See details ››
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE SQUARES RECIPE :: YUMMYMUMMYCLUB.CA
2013-02-01 · 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan with butter. In a large pot, melt the butter and the marshmallows together over low heat, stirring constantly. When completely melted, add the vanilla and cocoa, stirring until smooth.
See details ››
10 BEST CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE CLUSTERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
Chocolate Rice Krispie Clusters Recipes 225,301 Recipes. Last updated Jul 18, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 225,301 suggested recipes. Guided. No-Bake Halloween Chocolate Clusters Yummly. dried apricots, semisweet chocolate, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, almonds and 1 more. Crispy Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters The Weary Chef. Rice …
See details ››
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS RECIPE – NOT ENOUGH CINNAMON
2019-04-16 · Step 1 – Place some chocolate (dark or semisweet, you choose!), peanut butter and honey in a bowl large enough for all the puffed rice (so, a big one!) and microwave-safe. Step 2 – Microwave …
- Place chocolate, peanut butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl (make sure it'll be big enough for all the puffed rice later on).
- Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring between each and watching carefully so that the chocolate does not burn. When the chocolate is almost completely melted, remove it from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13" baking dish, spread it evenly and press very firmly with the back of a spoon.Note: If your baking dish is non-stick like mine, you may want to line it with parchment paper so you don't have to cut the squares directly in the dish and damage it.
CHAMPORADO (FILIPINO CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING) RECIPE ...
2012-11-16 · Champorado (Filipino Chocolate Rice Pudding) Recipe. 4.8 from 5 votes. Champorado is a delicious chocolate rice pudding eaten in the Philippines normally eaten for breakfast or just as a snack. Sometimes milk is added, and sometimes it’s topped with condensed milk too! PRINT PIN. BY: Huy Vu. Prep: 5 mins. Cook: 15 mins. Total: 20 mins. SERVINGS: 2. Ingredients 1 cup glutinous rice …
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED RICE CAKE RECIPES
2021-06-15 · Instructions Chop your chocolate up into smallish chunks Place in a glass saucepan over some hot water and allow it to melt slowly, stirring occasionally In the meantime, lay out 12 rice cakes …
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIES TREATS FOR TWO | DESSERT FOR TWO
2018-11-25 · Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil (or spray it very well with cooking spray). In a large pot, add the butter, marshmallows and cocoa powder. Turn the heat to medium high, …
- In a large pot, add the butter, marshmallows and cocoa powder. Turn the heat to medium high, and melt while stirring continuously. The mixture should become one sticky, gooey mess. Delicious!
- Add the rice krispies cereal to the pot one cup at a time, and then stir, stir, stir. It'll be sticky and messy. You're doing it right!
CHOCOLATE PUFFED RICE BARS RECIPE - NO BAKE DESSERT
2018-05-01 · Delicious chocolate puffed rice bars which is so yummy and is so easy to make. This delicious bars is no bake and great to make with kids. If you are looking for a easy no bake treats for parties then this one comes handy. It needs just 5 to 6 ingredients and is made using puffed rice which are so good for your kids. Similar Recipes…
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS -- EASY NO-BAKE DESSERT
2019-06-06 · Add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and cocoa to the saucepan and melt, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth. Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Place the Rice Krispies …
- Add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and cocoa to the saucepan and melt, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Place the Rice Krispies cereal in the bowl. Pour the marshmallow and chocolate mixture over the cereal and fold until the cereal is thoroughly coated.
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS ULTIMATE RECIPE | FLOUR ON ...
2021-03-26 · Melt the butter in a large sauce pot or Dutch oven over low to medium heat. Stir in the vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt. Add the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to the butter …
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED RICE KRISPIES TREATS (VIDEO) - LITTLE ...
2019-11-01 · How to make chocolate-dipped Rice Krispies treats: Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large pot. Stir in the Rice Krispies until evenly coated. Press the mixture into a 9×13″ pan lined with wax paper. Let cool and cut into 2×2″ squares. Melt the chocolate …
- In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereal until well coated. Using a buttered spatula, evenly press the mixture onto the prepared pan. Let cool and cut into 2×2″ squares.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Dip each square into the melted chocolate. Smooth the surface if needed and top with sprinkles. Let stand until the chocolate hardens and enjoy.
CHOCOLATE COVERED RICE KRISPIE TREATS (WITH FUN ...
2021-01-26 · Microwave in 15-20 second intervals stirring each time until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. If the chocolate seems too thick, add about 1 teaspoon of vegetable or coconut oil until …
- Reduce heat to low and add the marshmallows. Stir often until the marshmallows are melted and totally incorporated with the butter. Do not overcook or you’ll have hard treats!
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE SQUARES | NIGELLA'S RECIPES ...
Once the chocolate has melted, add the butter and syrup and stand for a minute or so before gently folding in, then remove the bowl from the pan. Pour in the Rice Krispies and then fold briskly until everything is combined and turn into your foil tray. If your receptacle is not foil, then you'd be wise to line it …
REESE'S COOKIES - NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE RICE ...
Oct 10, 2016 - No Bake Krispie Reese's Cookies - these Peanut Butter & Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats take just minutes to make and taste amazing!!! Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Log in. Sign up. Explore. Food And Drink. Snacks. Sweet Snacks ...
See details ››
CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE BALLS - RECIPES NEED
2020-12-27 · How To Make Chocolate Rice Krispie Balls Mix together,refrigerate for a half hour or longer and then form into balls. Return to fridge and let chill at least an …
See details ››
CHOCOLATE CHURRO RICE CRISPY BARS – PLANT BASED RD
2021-07-26 · Remove from the microwave and stir well until all the chocolate chunks fully dissolve. Pour the chocolate over the cereal and spread evenly to coat. Place the tray into the fridge to set and harden for 2 hours. Remove from the tray and cut into bars at your desired size with a sharp knife then enjoy.
See details ››
7 BEST BROWN RICE FLOUR COOKIE RECIPES (NUTRITIOUS AND ...
2021-07-31 · Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (High Fiber) These chewy vegan cookies made with brown rice and tapioca flour are crammed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats that anyone will enjoy. And anyone can as this recipe is suitable for many different dietary requirements, including gluten-free, vegan, and nut-free.
See details ››