- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.1 calories, Carbohydrate 73.7 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.5 g, Sodium 313.7 mg, Sugar 31.2 g
CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRIFLE
Here's an easy dessert that was the result of an "accident" at the bakery one day. Some small chocolate cakes refused to come out of the their pans (someone forgot to grease and flour!). Sad at the thought of throwing out all that delicious cake, Jennifer assembled layers of broken cake, pudding, whipped cream, and chocolate cookie crumbs. The results were fabulous, and many customers come back asking if any more "mistakes" have been made so they can have their terrific trifle!
Provided by Food Network
Yield Fills a 6-quart bowl about 3/4
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare the chocolate cake as recommended above.
- To prepare the chocolate pudding filling: In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the instant pudding and the milk for 3 minutes. Place uncovered in the refrigerator and chill until set, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, whip the heavy cream with the sugar and the vanilla extract until soft peaks form, being careful not to overwhip.
- To assemble the trifle: Place 1/3 of the cake in the bottom of a large glass bowl. Place over this 1/3 of the pudding mixture, spreading evenly with a rubber spatula. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream over this. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cookie crumbs. Proceed in this fashion until three layers have been assembled, ending with a dusting of the cookie crumbs. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight, before cutting and serving.
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a two-cup mold, heart-shaped if desired. Line the bottom of the mold with waxed paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the milk over very low heat. Remove from heat and stir to blend.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Beat in the egg yolks one at a time. Stir in the chocolate mixture, vanilla and flour.
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks that hold their shape. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture and transfer the mixture to the prepared mold. Place the mold in a larger pan and add enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the mold.
- Place in the oven and bake about 45 minutes, until the top of the pudding is firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to sit in the warm water bath at least 30 minutes before unmolding. Run a knife around the inside of the mold, unmold the pudding onto a serving dish and peel off the waxed paper.
- Garnish with strawberries and serve with whipped cream on the side.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 544, UnsaturatedFat 10 grams, Carbohydrate 62 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 17 grams, Sodium 60 milligrams, Sugar 46 grams, TransFat 1 gram
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING
Indulge in this truffle like pudding to satisfy chocolate craving. I have not yet made this recipe, but the photo in my Land-O-Lakes Cookbooks looks so delicious. Note:Refrigerating time is cooking time
Provided by daisygrl64
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- in 2 qt saucepan stir together milk and whipping cream, cook over med heat until warm (3 to 5 min).
- in small bowl stir together sugar 3 tablespoons cocoa and cornstarch.
- gradually add milk mixture.
- add remaining ingredients
- continue cooking, stirring constantly until pudding just begins to thicken (5 to 10 min).
- pour pudding into 6 or 8 individual dessert dishes.
- cool for 30 minutes, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- pipe with sweetened whipping cream.
- top with zest of orange peel and sprinkle with cocoa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408.8, Fat 28.8, SaturatedFat 17.2, Cholesterol 156.6, Sodium 86.4, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 28.3, Protein 5.5
For a fabulous finale when entertaining, this lovely layered chocolate trifle is a winner! Chocolate trifle recipes are a do-ahead dessert that serves a group, and it even tastes great the next day. -Pam Botine, Goldsboro, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Bake cake according to package directions. Cool. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside. , Crumble cake; reserve 1/2 cup. Place half of the remaining cake crumbs in the bottom of a 4-1/2- or 5-qt. trifle dish or decorative glass bowl. , Layer with half of the coffee, half of the pudding, half of the whipped topping and half of the crushed candy bars. Repeat the layers of cake, coffee, pudding and whipped topping. , Combine remaining crushed candy bars with reserved cake crumbs; sprinkle over top. Refrigerate 4-5 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396 calories, Fat 12g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 569mg sodium, Carbohydrate 66g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
Fall in love with our Easy Chocolate Trifle recipe! With layers of rich chocolate and fluffy cream, this trifle recipe looks gorgeous and tastes great.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 18 servings, 2/3 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Cut cake into 1/2-inch cubes. Layer half each of the cake, pudding, COOL WHIP and chopped chocolate in trifle bowl. Repeat layers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.5596 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE DESSERT
Chocolate lovers will savor this impressive dessert, featuring a brownie base and chocolate mousse filling. -Lisa Otis, New Paltz, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add chocolate; mix well. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into chocolate mixture just until blended. , In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into batter. Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack., In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, 3/4 cup cream, sugar, butter and coffee granules. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved and chips are melted. Stir a small amount of hot liquid into egg yolks; return all to the pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. , Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Add a small amount of hot liquid to gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir into chocolate mixture. Pour into a large bowl. Set the bowl in a larger bowl of ice water; stir occasionally until thickened, about 30 minutes., Remove sides of springform pan. Cut a hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill bag with 1/4 cup mousse. Set aside for garnish. Spoon half of the remaining mousse over brownie layer, spreading evenly over top and around sides., In another large bowl, beat the remaining cream until soft peaks form. Add a third of the whipped cream to the remaining mousse; beat on low speed. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over truffle mousse layer. , Gently press cookies into sides of dessert. Pipe reserved mousse on top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 452 calories, Fat 30g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 153mg cholesterol, Sodium 178mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
LAYERED CHOCOLATE BROWNIE PUDDING TRIFLE
This is a chocolate-lover's dream dessert! If you don't have a trifle dish then use a large glass bowl, I use my recipe#87925 for this, use your own favorite brownie recipe but must be baked in a 13 x 9-inch pan or use a packaged brownie mix. Plan ahead the brownies must be baked and refrigerated until completely cold before slicing, I advise to make the brownies a day in advance. Prep time does not include making the brownies. You can use all chocolate pudding if desired.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare a large glass trifle bowl or a large glass serving bowl.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Prepare the browninie mix according to package directions.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan until brownies test done.
- Cool to room temperature then refrigerate until completely cold.
- When the brownies are cold cut into about 2-1/2-inch squares.
- Prepare chocolate and cream cheese pudding separately in two bowls using 2-3/4 cups milk for each.
- Line the bottom of the trifle bowl with HALF of the brownie cubes.
- Pour the prepared chocolate pudding over the brownies then sprinkle with 1/3 of the crushed cookies.
- Cover with one 8-ounce container of the Cool Whip topping.
- Layer the remaining brownie cubes over the Cool Whip, then pour the cream cheese pudding over the Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the crushed cookies over the cream cheese pudding, then top with the second 8-ounce container of Cool whip topping.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies over the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 805, Fat 36.1, SaturatedFat 18.5, Cholesterol 16.8, Sodium 734.7, Carbohydrate 115.4, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 47.5, Protein 10.7
EASY CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
For these five-ingredient truffles, it takes only a few minutes to whip up a batch of rich ganache from heavy cream and semisweet chocolate. After pouring the mixture into a pan and chilling, you can choose to take the easy route and simply cut them into bite-size squares, or roll up your sleeves and form them into beautiful bonbons.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 5 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, with overhang on two sides. In a saucepan, bring heavy cream and salt to a simmer.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and pour hot cream mixture over top; let stand 5 minutes then stir until smooth. Pour mixture into baking pan and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- When mixture is firm, cut into 1-inch squares and toss in cocoa powder. (See variation section below for instructions on rolling the truffles into balls). To store, box up truffles and refrigerate them at least 15 minutes and up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51 g, Fat 4 g, Protein 1 g
More about "chocolate truffle pudding recipes"
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING | DR. JILL CARNAHAN, MD
Category DessertsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING - CHIC VEGAN
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING - JAZZY VEGETARIAN
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRUFFLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING TRUFFLES | FEASTING ON FRUIT
CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRUFFLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING - THAT'S MY HOME
CHOCOLATE PUDDING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS PUDDING TRUFFLES - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
7 RECIPES MADE WITH CHOCOLATE PUDDING - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PLATINUM JUBILEE TRIFLE RECIPE: THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE TRIFLE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
LOSE A POUND A DAY WITH SHOCKINGLY RICH CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING
10 BEST ANGEL FOOD CAKE CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRIFLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRANDMA'S FAMOUS CHOCOLATE TRIFLE - SOMETHING SWANKY
RECIPE: TRUFFLE PUDDING STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
DELICIOUSLY EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE TRIFLE - EASY PEASY PLEASY
EASY DEATH BY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE - BELLY FULL
EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE DESSERT RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
CHOCOLATE GANACHE TRUFFLES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
3-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRUFFLES - THE GREEN CREATOR
BUTTERFINGER BROWNIE TRIFLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE | KITCHN
MOUSSE, PUDDING AND TRIFLE RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
CHRISTMAS PUDDING CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE - DESSERTS ON A DIME
CHOCOLATE PUDDING TRUFFLES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING PIE (GF, DF) - JENNIFER FUGO, CNS
HOMEMADE DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
EASY CHOCOLATE TRIFLE RECIPE ~ MY CREATIVE MANNER
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE PUDDING RECIPE | PBS FOOD
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #kid-friendly #puddings-and-mousses #chocolate #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet #presentation #served-cold #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chocolate pudding filling?Directions. To prepare the chocolate pudding filling: In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat the instant pudding and the milk for 3 minutes. Place uncovered in the refrigerator and chill until set, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, whip the heavy cream with the sugar and the vanilla extract...
What is the best chocolate trifle recipe?Cut the cooled cake or brownies into 1-inch pieces. Arrange half of the cubes in an even layer in a 2 1/2 to 4-quart trifle dish or glass bowl. Top with half the pudding, half the candy bars or cookies, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layering the remaining cake, pudding, and candy bars or cookies.
How do you make chocolate instant pudding?Place 2 boxes chocolate instant pudding and 4 cups cold whole milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth, about 2 minutes. Set aside at room temperature to thicken, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely chop 25 chocolate crème sandwich cookies or 8 English toffee candy bars until you have 3 cups. Cut the cooled cake or brownies into 1-inch pieces.
How do you melt chocolate truffles?Melt the chocolate for decoration and dip each truffle into it trying to keep the coating light so that not much drips off and rest on a piece of greaseproof paper. If your chocolate is fresh out of the microwave and very very hot, this might melt the truffles slightly, so be careful!