CAESAR SALAD PIZZA
Our favorite part of this mash-up is the garlicky-peppery pizza crust which tastes just like the croutons you find in a classic Caesar salad.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6
Number Of Ingredients 19
- For the pizza dough: Heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil and the garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until the garlic is softened but not browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cool slightly.
- Whisk the water and sugar in a bowl; sprinkle the yeast over top. Set aside until foamy, about 10 minutes. Stir in the olive oil-garlic mixture.
- Whisk the flour and 2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture. Gradually stir with a wooden spoon to make a rough dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes, dusting with more flour as necessary. Form into a large ball. Brush a large bowl with olive oil, add the dough and turn to coat. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, adjust an oven rack to the lowest position and preheat to 450 degrees F. Put a baking sheet on the rack to heat up while the dough rises. (The baking sheet should be the same size or slightly larger than the baking sheet that you will later form the dough on.)
- Once the dough has doubled in size, brush a rimmed baking sheet generously with half of the remaining olive oil. Put the dough onto the oiled baking sheet and stretch and pat evenly into the pan, making sure that it reaches the edges. Use your fingertips to make dimples all over the dough. Brush with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt. Arrange the tomato slices on the pizza in a single layer, making sure that each bite will have a piece of tomato. Sprinkle the tomatoes lightly with salt. Place the baking sheet with the dough directly on top of the preheated baking sheet in the oven (this helps with a crispy crust). Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheets and sprinkle the Parmesan over the dough. Continue to bake until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes
- While the pizza is baking, make the Caesar dressing: Whisk together the lemon zest and juice, egg yolk, anchovies, garlic and honey in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a large platter or cutting board. Toss the romaine with the dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Top the pizza with the salad. Use a vegetables peeler to shave ribbons of Parmesan over the salad. Drizzle with olive oil, cut into pieces and serve.
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA
- Prepare the Simple Pizza Dough according to recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet brushed liberally with olive oil, stretch the dough to desired shape and thickness. Brush the crust with olive oil and top with the mozzarella slices. Bake the pizza until the dough crisps up and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from oven. Top the melted mozzarella with the grated Parmesan and sliced chicken. Toss the romaine hearts with the Caesar Salad Dressing and season with salt and pepper. Top the pizza with the Caesar salad and shave over some Parmesan. Serve and enjoy! (See Cook's Note).
- Caesar Salad Dressing:.
- In a blender or food processor, process the Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, garlic and anchovy until emulsified and smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Simple Pizza Dough:.
- In a liquid measuring cup, combine the warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to dissolve and bloom, about 5 minutes. Once bloomed, add the olive oil.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the flour and salt. Stream in the water/yeast mixture and as the dough begins to come together, switch to a dough hook attachment. Allow the dough to knead, adding a bit more flour if needed, so that the dough releases from the sides of the bowl, 1 to 3 minutes. You should be able to touch the dough and not have the dough stick to your fingers. Once the dough has kneaded and has pulled away from the sides of the bowl, remove the dough from bowl to a floured work surface and, with floured hands, continue to knead it by hand for 1 to 2 minutes. Then form the dough into a round ball and place it into a large bowl sprayed with nonstick spray. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a clean dish towel and let the dough rise in a warm area of your kitchen until it doubles in size, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. After the dough has risen it is ready to be cooked however you'd like!
- This dough is wet dough, keep bench flour at the ready and make sure to flour your hands when working with the dough. Trust your gut as a chef, if the dough is to wet, add more flour, if it is too stiff, add a little water.
- Sugar is used to feed the yeast which will help the dough to grow. Bread flour will give you a chewier texture because the flour has more gluten. You don't need to use a thermometer to get the water temperature, it should just feel warm to the touch.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have a pizza stone at home, no worries, use a well-oiled sheet tray and a hot oven to achieve a crisp bottom on your pizza! Also place the dough on the very bottom rack of your oven. It will help to create that crispy crust.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1183.7, Fat 59.6, SaturatedFat 18.1, Cholesterol 102.4, Sodium 2972, Carbohydrate 114.1, Fiber 10.9, Sugar 8.4, Protein 48.6
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA, PAMPERED CHEF
This is adapted from Pampered Chef and was served at my baby shower several years back. It's a nice lunch or dinner on a hot evening. If you want to serve this as an hor d'oeurve, cut the pieces into 2-inch squares... or skip the crust and make individual ones on pita chips!
Provided by Gatorbek
Yield 8 slices, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Roll out and bake pizza crust according to package directions.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese with the Caesar dressing, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic. Mix well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and half of the dressing mixture. Mix well. Fold in half of the diced chicken.
- Place lettuce, bell pepper, and olives into a bowl and add remaining dressing mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled pizza crust. Top with lettuce mixture, then arrange remaining chicken over the salad. Sprinkle on the remaining parmesan cheese and top with freshly ground pepper.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.7, Fat 21.5, SaturatedFat 8.8, Cholesterol 37, Sodium 440.4, Carbohydrate 3.6, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 1, Protein 5.2
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD ON PIZZA CRUST
Enjoy two of America's favorite dishes--Caesar Salad and Pizza-in one unique dish.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake the crust following the package directions.
- While crust is baking, combine Marzetti's Supreme Caesar Salad Dressing and lemon juice in a bowl. Add romaine to the dressing and toss. Transfer salad to the baked crust, add cherry tomatoes and peels of cheese. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.8 calories, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 16.2 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 797.5 mg, Sugar 5 g
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA
This delectable cold pizza proves that you can eat well even when you're eating healthy. A tube of refrigerated pizza crust is baked, spread with some seasoned cream cheese and topped with nicely dressed salad fixings and moist chicken. -Amber Zurbrugg Alliance, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Unroll pizza crust onto a 12-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick with a fork. Bake at 400° for 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack., In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan, lemon-pepper and garlic. Combine cream cheese and half of the dressing mixture until well blended., Combine romaine, red pepper and olives. Add remaining dressing mixture; toss. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with romaine mixture, chicken and remaining Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 952mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
More about "chopped caesar salad pizza recipes"
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD - ONE OF THE EASIEST YET TASTIEST …
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD AND CHEESE PIZZA - WHAT'S FOR …
CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE | WE ARE NOT MARTHA
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA - EMILY BITES
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA | COOKING MAMAS
CAESAR SALAD PIZZA (IN 30 MINUTES!) - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
QUICK AND EASY CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE - INSPIRED TASTE
GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA: A 30-MINUTE MEAL
10 BEST CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAESAR SALAD PIZZA - THE ALMOND EATER
ITALIAN CHOPPED SALAD PIZZAS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOPPED SALAD RECIPE IDEAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CAESAR CHICKEN PIZZA | A TASTE OF MADNESS
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOPPED BACON CAESAR PIZZA | DOLE
BEST CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPES | MAIN | FOOD NETWORK …
MARGHERITA PIZZA & CAESAR CHOPPED SALAD RECIPE - HOME CHEF
CHOPPED SALAD PIZZA | TONY CHACHERE'S
CAESAR PIZZA | RICARDO
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA - AMERICAN RECIPES
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHOPPED SALAD PIZZA - ITS ALWAYS THYME
CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE
BEST HERBED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPES | THE PIONEER …
CHOPPED SALAD PIZZA RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD - GLITTER AND GRAZE
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA – RECIPES NETWORK
GRILLED CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD PIZZA - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
HOMEMADE CREAMY CAESAR SALAD DRESSING
CHOPPED BACON CAESAR PIZZA - DOLE
RECIPETHING - CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA | RECIPE | SUMMER APPETIZER RECIPES, …
BURRATA CAESAR SALAD PIZZA. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
CAESAR SALAD PIZZA - EASY RECIPES, TV SHOWS
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD ON PIZZA CRUST RECIPE | YUMMLY
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD PIZZA RECIPE | KELSEY NIXON | FOOD NETWORK
CAESAR SALAD RECIPE » DASSANA'S VEG RECIPES
PESTO CHICKEN PIZZA & CAESAR CHOPPED SALAD RECIPE - HOME CHEF
CHOPPED CAESAR SALAD ON PIZZA CRUST RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make caesar dressing on a pizza?While the pizza is baking, make the Caesar dressing: Whisk together the lemon zest and juice, egg yolk, anchovies, garlic and honey in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
How to cook Romaine salad on a pizza?Directions. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Remove the pizza from the oven and transfer to a large platter or cutting board. Toss the romaine with the dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Top the pizza with the salad.
What is chopped salad pizza?A tangy Italian chopped salad on a crispy flatbread pizza with tomato and mozzarella, aka Chopped Salad Pizza. My favorite food this summer! Salad: Chop all your salad ingredients and toss with some dressing.
What is the best way to cook salad and Pizza?Salad: Chop all your salad ingredients and toss with some dressing. I like when it has a little time to sit and marinate together in the dressing. Pizza: Bake your crust for about 5-7 minutes at 375 degrees to get it crispy. If it needs more time, give it up to 10 minutes.