CINNAMON TEA CAKES
- Heat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, combine powdered sugar, butter and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Add flour, walnuts, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until set but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool 3 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix coating ingredients. Roll warm cookies in coating. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled. Re-roll cookies in coating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 30 mg, Sugar 2 g
CINNAMON TEA CAKE
This is an old family favourite. I love it because it's quick and easy to whip up and it can be eaten warm - so you don't even have to wait for it to cool - perfect for unexpected guests! It only makes a fairly small cake - but quite enough for morning or afternoon tea - and it's nicer eaten fresh and warm from the oven. This recipe is from my Bible of cooking, Margaret Fulton's Encyclopedia of Food and Cookery.
Provided by Kookaburra
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan-forced) or 190C standard.
- Grease an 18cm (7") shallow cake tin OR a similar sized ring (bundt) tin - I prefer the latter.
- Add a very small pinch of salt to the egg white and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add egg yolk, then gradually beat in the sugar.
- Mix together the milk and vanilla and add a little at a time, beating continuously.
- Using a wooden spoon (or beaters on low speed) gently stir in the flour and the melted butter.
- Pour batter into prepared cake tin.
- Place on the centre shelf of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and invert cake onto a plate.
- Using a pastry brush, gently paint all over with melted butter.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over cake.
- Serve warm or cold.
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - WOMEN'S WEEKLY
Traditionally served with butter, meant to be eaten when freshly made. Does not keep well. BUT if you don't eat it straight from the oven I'd be surprised!
Provided by RubberDucky AU
Yield 1 cake, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Grease a deep 2cm round cake pan, line base with paper; grease paper.
- Cream butter and essence in small bowl with electric mixer, gradually add sugar, then egg, beat until light and creamy.
- Stir in sifted flour and milk, beat lightly until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan, bake in moderate oven 180C for about 25 minutes.
- Stand 2 mins before turning onto wire rack; brush with exta butter, sprinkle with combined extra sugar and cinnamon.
- KEEPING TIME: 1 DAY.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.7, Fat 8.7, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 47.9, Sodium 67.8, Carbohydrate 26.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 14.2, Protein 2.8
More about "cinnamon tea cake recipes"
CLASSIC CINNAMON TEACAKE RECIPE | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S …
Cuisine Modern AustralianCategory Dessert, Morning Tea, Afternoon TeaServings 8Total Time 20 mins
- Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and creamy. Stir in sifted flour and milk, beat lightly until smooth.
- Turn onto wire rack. Combine extra sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over cake. Serve warm with butter.
THE BEST CINNAMON TEA CAKE - SWEETEST MENU
Reviews 54Calories 261 per servingCategory Cake
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - MISS CHARDY
KETO CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - LOW CARB, MOIST & SWEET!
CLASSIC CINNAMON TEA CAKE - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
CINNAMON SUGAR TEA CAKES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - STAY AT HOME MUM
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - BABYOLOGY
CINNAMON TEA CAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- Sift together flour and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small mixing bowl; gradually add to creamed mixture, stirring well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - MAKE FABULOUS CAKES
CINNAMON TEA CAKE | MARIASMENU
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - CONTINENTALCUISINECHEFS.COM
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - GLUTEN FREE DESSERTS BY LANE & GREY FARE
SELF RISING FLOUR TEA CAKES - THERESCIPES.INFO
QUICK AND EASY CINNAMON TEA CAKE - STARTS AT 60
CAKE WITH YOUR COFFEE OR TEA? TRY THIS CINNAMON TEA CAKE
CINNAMON TEA CAKE | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON TEA CAKE - CLAIRE K CREATIONS
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
18 CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON CAKE - EASY CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE
CINNAMON APPLE TEACAKE | RECIPETIN EATS
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
CINNAMON CAKE WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS | EAT, LITTLE BIRD
EASY CINNAMON TEA CAKE - EIGHT FOREST LANE
FRENCH CINNAMON TEA CAKE WITH FRESH CHERRIES - WHOLESOME COOK
CINNAMON TEA CAKE BY LEE MCGUIRE - FOODSOCIAL
CINNAMON TEA CAKE – MY FAVOURITE PASTIME
CINNAMON VANILLA TEA CAKE RECIPE, WHATS COOKING AMERICA
SIMPLE EASY CINNAMON CAKE - AUTHENTIC ITALIAN RECIPES
CINNAMON TEA CAKES - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE - MY BAKING ADDICTION
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - BAKING ENVY
THERMOMIX CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - THERMOBLISS
APPLE NUT COFFEE CAKE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - RECIPE VIBES
CINNAMON CAKE | RECIPE | TEA CAKES, RECIPES, CINNAMON TEA CAKE
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE | RECIPE | TEA CAKES, TEA CAKES RECIPES, …
CINNAMON TEA CAKE RECIPE - THE CRUSTY ZEN
CINNAMON TEACAKE - SPICE CAKE RECIPES
CINNAMON TEA CAKE (AKA HOT CINNAMON DOUGHNUT CAKE) RECIPE
EASY CINNAMON TEA - DETOXINISTA
CINNAMON TEA CAKE - BARGAIN MUMS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #desserts #easy #european #beginner-cook #cakes #english #dietary #inexpensive #equipment #small-appliance #mixer
You'll also love