CREAMY CLAM DIP
- Mix together the clams, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and onion juice until evenly combined. Thin the mixture to your desired consistency by stirring in the clam juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.5 calories, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Cholesterol 15.4 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 39.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
CLASSIC CLAM DIP
Clam dip has been around the party scene for a long time. This classic recipe is used by many American cooks at many different types of gatherings.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 1 cup, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients plus 4 tablespoons of the reserved clam juice in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Put mixture in a serving bowl and chill.
- Serve with potato chips, crackers, or small pieces of raw vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with 2 Tbsp clam juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in clams, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- Serve with veggies and/or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 601.8, Fat 47.4, SaturatedFat 28.9, Cholesterol 199.1, Sodium 486.3, Carbohydrate 10.8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.5, Protein 33.4
Sherri shares another seafood delight that's perfect for a bridal buffet. She also makes this appetizer when company's coming. "My clam dip is a hit at family get-togethers, too," she writes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. Chill. Serve with vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Nutrition Facts :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the clams, lemon juice, onion, butter, pepper, and bread crumbs in a mixing bowl, and stir until blended. Pour the mixture into a baking dish, and sprinkle the top with Cheddar cheese. Bake until the mixture is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 70.9 mg, Fat 15.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 17.8 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 288.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
More about "classic clam dip recipes"
THE BEST EVER CLAM DIP RECIPE | LIFE'S AMBROSIA
Servings 8Calories 142 per servingEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
CLASSIC CLAM DIP RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE | YANKEE MAGAZINE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
THE BEST CLAM DIP RECIPE EVER | FOODIECRUSH.COM
3.8/5 (176)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 1.5
NEW ENGLAND CLAM DIP RECIPE | YANKEE MAGAZINE
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
10 BEST CLAM DIP SOUR CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLAM DIP RECIPE - EASY CLAM APPETIZER RECIPES
Reviews 2Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together well and chill (add Tabasco a few drops at a time, until desired flavor is achieved).
EASY CLAM DIP (THE BEST 10 MINUTE RECIPE)- KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
4.7/5 (10)Category Appetizer, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Scrape down the sides with a spatula and mix again.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready. Serve with potato chips, crackers or veggies!
RETRO CLAM DIP - LINDYSEZ | RECIPES
5/5 (1)Category AppetizersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Taste and adjust flavors. Best if allowed to sit, refrigerated, for at least an hour or so to allow the flavors to mingle.
GRANDDADDY'S GARLIC LOVER'S CLAM DIP (OLD-FASHIONED CLAM ...
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory AppetizerTotal Time 10 mins
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and enough of the clam juice for the dip to reach your desired consistency (it shouldn't be too thick that it will break your chips). Reserve the rest of the clam juice.
BEST CLAM DIP RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
4.2/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory RecipesCalories 45 per serving
RETRO CLAM DIP | THE MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
5/5 (6)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 17 per serving
CREAMY CLAM DIP - CLASSIC-RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Appetizer, SeafoodCalories 149 per serving
NEW ENGLAND CLAM DIP | THE BEST CLASSIC CLAM DIP RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CLASSIC CLAM DIP RECIPE MADE LIGHTER - HOW WAS YOUR DAY?
Servings 4Calories 1046 per serving
CLAM DIP WITH MINCED CLAMS AND CREAM CHEESE - CLASSIC-RECIPES
Servings 10Total Time 10 mins
CLAM | RECIPES.NET
CLASSIC CLAM DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CLAM DIP ...
CLASSIC WOW TANGY CLAM MEAT RECIPE - XPCOURSE
SNOWS CLAM DIP RECIPES
ORIGINAL CLAM DIP RECIPES
CLASSIC CLAM DIP | RECIPE | CLAM DIP, RECIPES, CLAM DIP RECIPE
FANCY CLAM DIP RECIPE - BETSY ANDREWS | FOOD & WINE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #appetizers #eggs-dairy #seafood #american #easy #no-cook #potluck #dinner-party #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #picnic #dips #cheese #dietary #gluten-free #comfort-food #low-carb #free-of-something #low-in-something #shellfish #clams #taste-mood #to-go #number-of-servings #presentation #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make clam dip with cream cheese?Ingredients 1 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened 2 1 7-ounce can minced clams 3 1/2 pint (1 cup) sour cream 4 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 5 2 tablespoons onion juice (see Note) 6 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice More ...
What kind of sauce do you use for clam dip?This is simple to make, but tastes great. Mix together the clams, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and onion juice until evenly combined. Thin the mixture to your desired consistency by stirring in the clam juice.
When did clam dip go out of style?This simple recipe for Clam Dip was once a popular dip served with either salty Ruffle chips or veggies at some of the swankiest parties you can think of from the 50’s up till it managed to die off sometime during the ’70s.
How many carbs are in creamy clam dip?Mix together the clams, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and onion juice until evenly combined. Thin the mixture to your desired consistency by stirring in the clam juice. 45 calories; protein 2.7g; carbohydrates 0.8g; fat 3.4g; cholesterol 15.4mg; sodium 39.7mg. Full Nutrition I have used this recipe many times!