CLUB PASTA SALAD
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Stir Seasoning mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before serving).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 29 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 740 mg
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.5 calories, Carbohydrate 37.1 g, Cholesterol 47.9 mg, Fat 30.1 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 723 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
CLUB PASTA SALAD
This is my favorite pasta salad. Quick,easy and tasty. My family loves this. You need to use the ranch and bacon suddenly salad mix but the ingredient list made me list it as classic. Got this from Betty Crocker a long time ago but made modifications. You can change the meat and use cooked chicken. I have even used lunch meat chicken and turkey in a pinch.
Provided by bmcnichol
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Stir seasoning mix, milk and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce.
- Serve on lettuce.
CALIFORNIA CLUB PASTA SALAD
Take your taste buds to the coast with our California Club Pasta Salad. California Club Pasta Salad is a better-for-you pasta salad full of fresh veggies.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix ranch dressing and MIRACLE WHIP until blended.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except bacon in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with bacon just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 5 g
KELLY'S BLT CLUB PASTA SALAD
One of my favorites! I've always put swiss cheese and turkey in mine, really makes it extra special!
Provided by Wildflour
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut bacon into 1" pices, cook til crisp, drain on paper towels.
- In large bowl combine lettuce, tomatoes, swiss cheese, onion, and noodles.
- Add enough Miracle Whip to coat nicely.
- Add zest of half a lemon.
- Add juice of half to whole lemon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold all til well combined.
- *You can sub green onions if you prefer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.1, Fat 24.2, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 53.5, Sodium 593.7, Carbohydrate 63.3, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 4.9, Protein 22.9
More about "club pasta salad recipes"
CALIFORNIA CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - OH SWEET BASIL
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsServings 6Calories 605 per serving
ITALIAN PASTA SALAD | CLUB HOUSE CA
Cuisine ItalianCategory Salad And Dressings,Side Dishes,VegetarianServings 6
CLUB HOUSE, DRY SAUCE/SEASONING/MARINADE MIX, PASTA SALAD, 28G ...
CHICKEN CLUB SALAD PASTA - HAPPY HOMESCHOOL NEST
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD - FOOD RECIPES
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD – DELICIOUS RECIPES
CHICKEN CLUB RANCH PASTA SALAD RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - THE CLASSY CHICS
PINE CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST SHELL PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLUB PASTA SALAD - SALAD RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CLUB PASTA SALAD ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE – A PERFECT MEAL FOR EASTER LEFTOVERS
CREAMY PASTA SALADS FOR SUMMER | ALLRECIPES
EASY GREEK PASTA SALAD RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
SALAD AND DRESSINGS | CLUB HOUSE CA
OUR BEST COLD PASTA SALAD RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
FULLY LOADED CLUB PASTA SALAD – THYME FOR COCKTAILS
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
PASTA SALAD (WITH CLUB HOUSE PASTA DRESSING MIX) RECIPE
CLUB PASTA SALAD | SALAD SIDE DISHES, DELICIOUS SALADS, RECIPES
CLUB HOUSE CREAMY PASTA SALAD RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | FOOD, LEFTOVER …
20+ BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES - EASY PASTA SALADS
LOADED TURKEY PASTA SALAD - AVERIE COOKS
PASTA SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD - SALAD RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CHICKEN CLUB RANCH PASTA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
KALE PASTA SALAD WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES | WALDER WELLNESS, RD
CLUB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD - 4 SONS 'R' US
38 PASTA SALAD RECIPES FOR A CROWD | TASTE OF HOME
CREAMY GREEK PASTA SALAD | CLUB HOUSE FOR CHEFS
CHICKEN CLUB PASTA SALAD - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #salads #side-dishes #pasta #easy #potluck #picnic #inexpensive #pasta-rice-and-grains #to-go
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Chicken Club pasta salad?This recipe for Chicken Club Pasta Salad is an easy to make pasta salad that combines everyday ingredients for a hearty side dish. It’s the best twist on the classic cold cut combination sandwich. Filling enough for a light Summer supper, perfect side dish to take to the next barbecue.
What do you put on a pasta salad for dinner?Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and add to a large bowl. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, turkey, cheese, green onions, and toss to combine; set aside. To a small bowl, add the ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, pepper, stir to combine, and evenly drizzle over the salad.
Is this pasta salad a spin on a club sandwich?This pasta salad is a spin on a club sandwich. Turkey, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese all coated in creamy ranch dressing that’s spiked with a hint of barbecue sauce. Nothing fancy but club sandwiches aren’t fancy – but they are definitely good. It’s a spinoff of this BLT Pasta Salad I made last summer that turned out to be a reader favorite.
How do you make pasta salad with vinaigrette?Boil a pot of water and cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare all other salad ingredients and add to a large mixing bowl. Make vinaigrette by whisking together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl or shaking together in a small jar with a lid. Set aside. Once pasta has cooked, drain it and add to the salad.