COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES
A classic dessert with a tropical twist - flaked coconut and dried pineapple makes traditional oat cookies sweet and chewy.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and both sugars with electric mixer on medium speed 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg. On low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in oats, coconut and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate dough 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 13 g, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 85 mg
PINEAPPLE-COCONUT DROP (SOFT) COOKIES
These cookies were always in great demand at our house whenever I made them. Our 5 children loved the pineapple-coconut combination. The only problem was, I couldn't keep them on hand very long. I found this recipe in an Albuquerque newspaper sometime in the '60's and have made them many times since then.
Provided by Joje in Oklahoma Ci
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 36-42 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add beaten egg mixed with vanilla.
- Sift flour with soda and salt.
- Add to mixture alternately with the pineapple and coconut.
- Mix all items together--well, till it makes a soft batter.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Leave space for spreading.
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Be careful not to overbake this cookie.
CRUSHED PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT COOKIES
This crushed pineapple and coconut cookie is similar to one sold in a regional grocery store in the Southeast. There are several similar recipes out there, and this is the best combination of them!
Provided by Kassidee Kennedy Cuffey
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Spread pecans and coconut onto a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven until coconut is very light golden brown and pecans become fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, about 10 minutes. Leave the oven on.
- Pulse oats in a blender or food processor until slightly ground.
- Mix brown sugar, white sugar, and butter together in a bowl. Add pineapple, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl; mix into the wet ingredients. Stir in toasted coconut and pecans. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the cookie sheets for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 63.7 mg, Sugar 11.7 g
PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES
It's that time of the year again, when your kitchen smells like fresh-baked cookies all season long. When there is pineapple and coconut involved, you know it's good. These are my favorite. I originally got the recipe from foodnework.com but I made a few changes. And a batch goes a long way (you'll like that) ;) Enjoy!
Provided by Kitty Kat Cook
Yield 30-40 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Soften butter at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Shred pineapple chunks into smaller bits.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time until mixture is fluffy.
- Beat in coconut extract.
- Add water.
- Add the pineapple and coconut.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Form cookie dough into a ball and wrap in plastic.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into by the 1/4 into balls.
- Lightly flatten top.
- Lay balls an inch apart and bake for 7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.2, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 30.4, Sodium 129.5, Carbohydrate 19, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 10.5, Protein 1.8
PINEAPPLE COCONUT TASSIES
These cookies may sound and look fancy, but they're rather easy to make Their simplicity makes them an ideal choice for baking with children. My granddaughter enjoys helping me measure the ingredients. Children also can help shape the dough into balls, and then you can finish them together. -Connie Shuff, York, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 40 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cornstarch and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; press evenly onto bottom and up sides of 40 greased and floured mini muffin cups., In a small bowl, mix coconut, ice cream topping, sugar, macadamia nuts, egg and cornstarch. Place 1 tablespoon in each cup. Bake until edges are golden and filling is puffed, 20-25 minutes. Cool in pans 5-10 minutes. Carefully remove to wire racks to cool., In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients. Drizzle over cookies; let dry completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 48mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
Making bars from a cake mix is fun, and this tropical dessert will definitely keep the party going with the flavors of pineapple and coconut.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In medium bowl, stir cake mix, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press mixture evenly.
- Sprinkle raisins and pineapple over mixture in pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk over coconut; top with almonds.
- Bake 24 to 29 minutes or until set and almonds are light golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 17 g, TransFat 0 g
PINEAPPLE-COCONUT THUMBPRINT COOKIES
Gather the whole family to make these Pineapple-Coconut Thumbprint Cookies from My Food and Family. Fill these tasty coconut thumbprint cookies with pineapple preserves and bake for a great dessert everyone will love.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Festive 2019
Yield 20 servings, 2 cookies each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare dough from Easy Cut-Out Cookies recipe.
- Roll into 40 balls, using about 1 Tbsp. dough for each ball. Roll, 1 at a time, in coconut until evenly coated on all sides with coconut.
- Place, 1 inch apart, on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. Use thumb to indent centers; fill with preserves, adding about 1/4 tsp. preserves to each indentation.
- Bake 13 to 15 min. or until coconut is lightly toasted. Cool 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
More about "coconut pineapple cookies recipes"
10 BEST PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE COCONUT CRUMB BARS RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
PINEAPPLE-COCONUT COOKIES - PHENOMENAL
RECIPE FOR COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - RECIPES - PAGE 8 | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
GLUTEN FREE PINEAPPLE COCONUT SUGAR COOKIE - BURNT APPLE
HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CHEWY PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT COOKIES | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES - BASILMOMMA
NO-BAKE PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES - BACK FOR SECONDS
PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
PINEAPPLE COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT BARS - RICARDO CUISINE
15 PERFECT PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
RECIPES WITH PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT
PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
COCONUT PINEAPPLE DROP COOKIES - TAMMILEE TIPS
SOFT COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - BASILMOMMA
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MACAROONS - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BARS | BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES | BAKING OBSESSION
COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - GREAT EIGHT FRIENDS
HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOLIDAY PIñA COLADA COOKIES | PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT
PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES | BAKING OBSESSION
PINEAPPLE COCONUT THUMBPRINT COOKIES - COOKING CLASSY
COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - I AM HOMESTEADER
PINEAPPLE COOKIES - A TROPICAL AND EASY COOKIE RECIPE
PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
PINEAPPLE COCONUT MACAROON COOKIE BARS - HEATHER LIKES FOOD
PINEAPPLE-COCONUT COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
EASY PINEAPPLE COCONUT SQUARES - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
PINEAPPLE OATMEAL COCONUT COOKIES TURNIPS 2 TANGERINES
10 BEST CRUSHED PINEAPPLE COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
PASSIONFRUIT MELTING MOMENTS WITH VANILLA BEAN BUTTERCREAM AND ...
PINEAPPLE COCONUT OATMEAL COOKIES | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
COCONUT PINEAPPLE COOKIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PINEAPPLE COCONUT BAR COOKIES - BARBARA BAKES™
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to bake pineapple and coconut cookies?Blend in the pineapple and flour mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
How to make pineapple oatmeal cookies?Add pineapple, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Mix oats, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl; mix into the wet ingredients. Stir in toasted coconut and pecans. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
What is this crushed pineapple and coconut cookie?This crushed pineapple and coconut cookie is similar to one sold in a regional grocery store in the Southeast. There are several similar recipes out there, and this is the best combination of them! My all-time favorite summer drink in cookie form. These were my little brother's fave's when we were growing up!
How to make pineapple pineapple cake?In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a separate bowl, use an electric hand or stand mixer to cream shortening, sugar and extracts together. Beat in the egg until mixture is fluffy. Blend in the pineapple and flour mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.