- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in salt and vanilla. Reduce speed to low; mix in flour (dough will be crumbly). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press mixture evenly onto prepared sheet. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. To serve, break into pieces with your hands or cut into bars with a serrated knife.
COOKIE BREAK UP
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 10x15 inch cookie pan with parchment. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in salt and vanilla. Reduce mixer speed to low and mix in flour (dough will be crumbly). Fold in chips. Press mixture into your pan and bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack. When completely cool, break into pieces or cut with a serrated knife.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154.8, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 15.2, Sodium 50.2, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 12.2, Protein 1.4
PERFECT CUT-OUT COOKIE DOUGH
This recipe always comes out perfect. My toddlers and I make these often. I throw the dough together in the morning and let it sit in the fridge. I take it out at dinner time to let it warm just a bit, and we roll them out and ice them after for dessert. You use different flavors of extract and add spices. For fall, I use maple extract and add cinnamon and nutmeg. I use my mixer to prepare dough and it comes together super easy.
Provided by Sarah Z
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Blend egg and vanilla extract into the butter mixture.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; mix into the butter mixture until just incorporated. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and let the dough warm to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll dough out onto a flat surface to about 1/4 inch in thickness. Cut dough into shapes with cookie cutters; arrange onto baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until firm in the center, but not yet browning, 8 to 12 minutes. Let cool briefly on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.2 calories, Carbohydrate 17.3 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 164.3 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
More about "cookie breakup recipes"
BREAK AND BAKE COOKIES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3/5 (4)Category Dessert, Snack
BREAK OUT OF YOUR BAKING RUT WITH 24 DELICIOUS COOKIE …
15 BIG BATCH COOKIE RECIPES - BAKE OR BREAK
BREAKFAST COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
60 COOKIE EXCHANGE RECIPES YOUR FRIENDS WILL LOVE
Author Lisa Kaminski
20 CLASSIC COOKIE RECIPES JUST LIKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER USED TO BAKE
CRUNCHY COOKIE BRITTLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
COOKIE BREAK UP
COOKIE BREAK | THICK COOKIES | CHOCOLATE CHIP | SEATTLE
VOICE CHANGER RECIPE COOKIE BREAK UP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BREAK-AND-BAKE COOKIES - SPOON UNIVERSITY
LET BREAK-AND-BAKE COOKIES BE YOUR EXPERIMENTAL PLAYGROUND
20 HEALTHY BREAKFAST COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
AN ALABAMA COOKIE WITH A CULT FOLLOWING IS NOW AVAILABLE …
THE BEST COOKIE RECIPES - OVER 325 EASY COOKIES TO BAKE!
3 GENIUS CRUSHED COOKIE RECIPES BETTER THAN DUNKING THEM IN MILK
GIDEON’S BAKEHOUSE COPYCAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
THE CHURCH STREET BREAKUP COOKIE
18 COPYCAT COOKIE RECIPES YOU'LL WANT TO EAT UP
GLUTEN FREE COOKIE BREAK UP - GLUTEN FREE ON A SHOESTRING
COOKIE BREAKUP RECIPE | RECIPE | CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, …
BREAK UP COOKIES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
20 RECIPES THAT START WITH A PACKAGE OF COOKIE DOUGH
8 CLEVER AND FUN WAYS YOU CAN USE UP LEFTOVER COOKIES
BREAKUP CAKES, COOKIES, PRODUCTS AND IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
BEST CUTOUT COOKIE RECIPES | BAKE OR BREAK
THE PERFECT COOKIE BASE - CREATE YOUR OWN COOKIE - COOKIES AND …
COOKIE BREAK COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
ELEVATING BREAK N’ BAKE COOKIES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
6 DELICIOUS THINGS TO DO WITH LEFTOVER COOKIES OR COOKIE DOUGH
BREAK AND BAKE KITCHEN SINK COOKIES RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
COOKIE BREAKUP RECIPE | RECIPE | SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, …
COOKIE BREAK - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
THE STORY BEHIND CHURCH STREET COFFEE’S FAMOUS “BREAKUP COOKIES”
CONCERTS: COOKIE BREAK UP RECIPE - WWW.SITE.RU
COOKIE BREAKUP - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
GALLERY: STEP-BY-STEP: HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PIE CRUST
40 BEST CUT-OUT COOKIES EVER | MYRECIPES
You'll also love