LOW COUNTRY SPATCHCOCKED CHICKEN
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a food processor add the parsley, butter, lemon juice, oregano, sherry, red pepper flakes, garlic, thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Scrape into small dish and set aside. Do not refrigerate.
- Place each chicken, breast side down, on a cutting board. Using a chef's knife or kitchen shears, cut along one side of the backbone, repeat on the other side to remove the backbone completely. (Save it for stock!) Turn the chickens over to breast side up and press down on the breastbones with the heel of your hand until they crack. Tuck the wing tips under the chickens so they don't burn. Place both chickens on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Rub half of the butter mixture under the skin of the breasts and thighs of each chicken. Melt the remaining butter mixture in a pan on the stovetop or in a microwave and brush all over the chickens.
- Cover the chickens with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and baste with any remaining butter or cooking liquid on the bottom of the pan. Continue to bake until the chickens are dark brown with an internal temperature of 165 to 170 F on an instant read thermometer, 40 to 45 minutes more.
COUNTRY BARBECUED CHICKEN
This moist chicken takes minutes to cook using the direct grilling method. The thick zesty sauce is equally tasty over pork. If you'd like, make a double batch of sauce and reserve half of it to serve at the table.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings (3/4 cup barbecue sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. , Brush chicken with butter. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning often.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 73mg cholesterol, Sodium 460mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CHICKEN CLUB CASSEROLES
This chicken club casserole freezer meal is a warm, welcoming casserole that tastes as fresh and creamy after it's frozen as it does right out of the oven! - Janine Smith, Columbia, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, bacon, milk and mayonnaise. Stir in tomatoes and spinach. , Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese., Cover and bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, 35-40 minutes. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casseroles for up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover and bake until bubbly, 60-70 minutes.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 584 calories, Fat 34g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 93mg cholesterol, Sodium 1161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
CLUB CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Spread the rice into the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir flour in melted butter until frothy, 2 to 3 minutes; add half-and-half, chicken broth, rosemary, and salt to the saucepan. Stirring continually, cook the broth mixture until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir cooked chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, and pimentos into the sauce; cook until the chicken is hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the chicken mixture over the rice; stir lightly.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated through and the rice is very tender, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.5 calories, Carbohydrate 23.2 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 436.6 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.8/5)
Provided by Susan52
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mince the onion. Clean and slice the mushrooms. Peel and mince the apple (or wash it well). Mine was a golden delicious. Season the chicken breasts with a generous amount of salt and pepper. Cook the bacon and don't clean out the pan. Drain the bacon on a paper napkin. Add a bit of butter and quickly brown the chicken breasts on both sides. Transfer them to a casserole. Cook the onion for 1-3 minutes After a minute or three you add the minced apple and cook it all for another 3 to 4 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and crumble the bacon in there. Pour in the white wine. I'm sure you can replace the white wine with chicken broth or plain water, but I've never cooked it like that. Add the soup. For the Dutchies: this is not your average mushroom soup but it's the thick, concentrated version! Sharp Cheddar. You just can't go wrong with cheese. Never. I've added roughly 2/3 cup. Stir it into the sauce. And pour it all over the chicken breasts. Put the casserole in a preheated oven at 350F (175C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Until the chicken is super tender and the sauce is all hot and bubbly. Gives you 25 minutes to cook the spaghetti according to the directions on your package. Now that's doable. Live a little and garnish with more bacon... and some parsley, just for the heck of it.
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN
Another recipe I saw on Pinterest and wanted to get into my cookbook. A little more "dressed up" than other Country Club Chicken recipes I've seen but still easy to prepare.
Provided by Renee Redman
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook the bacon and don't clean out the pan. Drain the bacon on a paper napkin.
- Add butter to the pan and the chicken breasts - season with salt and pepper, Brown both sides and then put them in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Now in that same skillet saute the onion for about three minutes.
- And add the mushrooms and saute those for another 3 minutes, then add the apple. Cook it all for 3 more minutes.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and crumble the bacon in there. Pour in the white wine. Then add in the soup and cheddar cheese. Stirring after each ingredient to combine well.
- Pour it all over the chicken breasts. Put the casserole in a preheated oven at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes. Until the chicken is super tender and the sauce is all hot and bubbly.
- While the chicken is cooking - Make your spaghetti according to the directions on your package.
- Serve spaghetti topped with the chicken and sauce. Garnish with more bacon.
More about "country club chicken recipes"
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN AND PASTA - AN AFFAIR FROM THE HEART
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a large frying pan, cook bacon. While it’s getting nice and crispy, mince your onion and apple and clean and slice your mushrooms. Set aside.
- While it’s still hot place salt and peppered chicken breasts in the bacon grease and sear until slightly brown on each side. Place chicken into a 9×13 baking dish.
COUNTRY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE WITH GRAVY (99 COPYCAT)
- Combine the dry ingredients into a small saucepan (first 8 ingredients.) Slowly stir the water into the dry mix. Add the oil and bring mixture to a boil.
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN | CHICKEN RECIPES, CHICKEN DINNER ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN DINNER | RECIPELION.COM
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN | WIVES WITH KNIVES
SILVER SPRING COUNTRY CLUB HONEY PECAN CHICKEN RECIPE ...
Total Time 29 mins
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN RECIPE - FLAVORITE
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN – RECIPES
95 EASY CHICKEN RECIPES - COUNTRY LIVING
FROM THE LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND ... - RECIPES …
RECIPES FROM THE PRIVATE GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB CHEFS
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN // INGREDIENTS: 1 POUND SPAGHETTI …
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN - JAM HANDS
COUNTRY STARS! SOME OF THE BEST-LOVED SOUTHERN RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Southern-Style Buttermilk Biscuits. These fluffy buttermilk biscuits are light and delicious. Use them for little breakfast ham sandwiches or with bits of fried chicken or sausage gravy, or serve them with a family dinner.
- Easy Fried Green Tomatoes. These delicious fried green tomatoes are coated with cornmeal or bread crumbs. Fry them in bacon drippings for amazing flavor!
- Classic Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This has to be everyone's favorite comfort food, served as a main dish or side dish. This delicious casserole is topped with crispy, buttery bread crumbs.
- Down Home Fresh Peach Cobbler. Definitely a major star on the Southern dessert table, this cobbler is made with fresh peaches and a buttery crust. Brush an egg wash over the crust and sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar before baking.
- Classic Southern Fried Chicken. If your fried chicken isn't quite there yet, practice (or rehearsals) makes perfect. Here's one of our most popular recipes.
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with Raisins. Bread pudding is such wonderful comfort food, with a caramel, vanilla, or whisky sauce. If bread pudding is on the menu at a restaurant, it's always my first choice.
- Southern-Style Cornbread. A typical southern cornbread, which is almost essential to serve alongside greens, black-eyed peas, pinto beans, and chili. Or, use all or part of this cornbread to make a great cornbread dressing for the holidays.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue. An easy slow-cooked version of tender pulled pork shoulder for sandwiches. Delicious served with a topping of coleslaw and baked beans on the side.
- Seven Layer Salad. This delicious salad is layered with lettuce, hard-boiled eggs, peas, bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, and other ingredients. It almost always shows up at our big family dinners and holiday menus.
- Chicken And Dumplings. One of the South's favorite one-dish meals, it is as traditional as it is delicious. Other dumpling recipes might include a chicken stew with cornmeal parsley dumplings.
SECRET RECIPE CLUB - COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
18 BEST GROUND CHICKEN RECIPES - COUNTRY LIVING
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
COUNTRY CLUB CHICKEN RECIPE BY NICOLE - COOKEATSHARE
ROAST CHICKEN – RECIPES FOR CLUB + RESORT CHEF
RECIPES | CHICKEN.CA
COUNTRY CLUB AT LITTLE ROCK FRIED CHICKEN WITH SEASONED ...
CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #main-dish #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #chicken #dietary #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken club casserole from frozen?This chicken club casserole freezer meal is a warm, welcoming casserole that tastes as fresh and creamy after it's frozen as it does right out of the oven! — Janine Smith, Columbia, South Carolina Preheat oven to 375°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Who is the executive chef at Richland Country Club?Recipe by Jonathan Hancock, Executive Chef at Richland Country Club, Nashville, Tennessee, USA Recipe by Jonathan Hancock, Executive Chef at Richland Country Club, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
What are the Best Country Cooking recipes?50 Best Country Cooking Style Recipes. 1 1. Chicken Fried Steak. spicysouthernkitchen. For country cooking recipes to serve for dinner, I think you always gotta have an awesome chicken fried ... 2 2. Spicy Southern Hot Corn. 3 3. Southern Peach Cobbler. 4 4. Southern Cooked Cabbage. 5 5. Southern Style Green Beans. More items
What are the best recipes to make a chicken casserole?Directions. Cook and stir flour in melted butter until frothy, 2 to 3 minutes; add half-and-half, chicken broth, rosemary, and salt to the saucepan. Stirring continually, cook the broth mixture until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir cooked chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, and pimentos into the sauce; cook until the chicken is hot,...